Zoeloves

Story Info
Boss/secretary and their virtual affair.
2.3k words
3.73
70k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melody
Melody
26 Followers

For the millionth time, maybe even 2 million, Zoë wondered what she had ever done to deserve this.

She worked in the same office as Jeanine, Jeanine of the perfect size 5 dress and the distinct impression that in a previous life, she'd studied under Elsa, She-Wolf of the SS.

The two were from totally different backgrounds, Zoë, married for a long time, good wife and mother as opposed to Jeanine, an old maid who never ceased to talk about her huge standard poodle. OMGGGGG did she not realize what people thought of her, as she continually bragged about not needing a man, Pierre was all the love she needed, she'd go on and on about how much space he took up in the bed, and repeated instances of him trying to Dominate her, gee wonder how he did that? Ewwww, poor Zoë was mortified whenever anyone came into her office and Jeanine would interrupt to regale everyone of Pierre's latest misadventure.

She had to get out of this place, it was driving her nuts. There wasn't much on the job board, she didn't want to have to go back to shift work and weekends so she was putting up with the crap until something better came along.

Zoë is bilingual and her chances of getting a post were better for her and so it happened that a new research specialist was joining the team and he was not very fluent in English, he needed a bilingual assistant that would transcribe from French to English. She jumped at the chance and posted her application to Human Resources, within days, she was called up for an interview.

Oh she was nervous, Zoë's proportions are on the Junoesque side and she has seen some discrimination for this before, it's hurtful to think it's only the packaging that counts but the sad truth is, in many cases it is so, specially if the boss is a man.

She had a new outfit to wear for the interview, simple lines in a gorgeous colour that brought out a sparkle in her. Her eyes shone, she was excited about meeting the good doctor, he'd be at the interview giving her a test to see if she could meet the requirements of this job.

When her time came one of the ladies in HR came to show her into the conference room, where Mrs. Meyers, the Personnel director and Dr. Desjardins were seated. He stood as she entered and she could feel his eyes stare right through her, a frisson raced up her spine and tingled in her brain. His eyes were very compelling, it was hard to look away.

Mrs. Meyers introduced them and told Zoë to please sit. Dr. Desjardins began the interview in French, it had nothing to do with her knowledge of office procedures, it was questions about what she would do in a certain situation, and she had to explain why.

She tried to figure out the pattern to the questions, there must be one but its intricacies baffled her. The good doctor looked at the file in front of him and smiled, this tells me you are capable of doing the work I need, those answers you gave me told me you would be exemplary at your work, I would like to offer you the position.

Zoë was thrilled, she smiled and accepted and was told she wouldn't have to finish her 2 weeks notice, she'd be seconded immediately. Oh that was wonderful, just to see the look on Jeanine's face when she told her bye bye bitch.

She had to call Joe and tell him. He'd be puttering around the kitchen likely, making coffee and talking to the cat. He was Mr. Mom because of a construction accident 10 years earlier, he'd fallen almost forty feet onto a cement floor, damn near broke everything he could, they didn't think he'd live, let alone walk again. It was a harrowing time, a very long convalescing period and constant pain as a daily reminder.

They had been through a lot these past few years but it had brought them closer, closer than they'd ever been. She'd quickly realized that he needed to know that he was still the man she needed, especially sexually. He started going to the Exotic Sex Shoppe and quizzing the middle aged female clerk, about what she recommended, he was never disappointed in her choices, Zoë was very appreciative of his efforts, what's not to like, he gives me better O's than I've ever been able to give myself, now that's saying something.

So their sex life was a very regular thing, at least three times a week and sometimes more. The incorporation of toys into the bedroom inspired little games too, cuffs and blindfolds and a soft flogger, nothing too violent but they liked to flirt with the possibility.

Joe was thankful that his wife was a horny woman, still after 20 odd years of marriage, she loved sex, she loved coming in all the ways they'd discovered together. He was convinced this was why they were both happy, their sex life was everything each desired. Not many guys he knew could claim that or girls either for that matter.

They didn't have much spare money, there were never any vacations unless it was to go visit parents who lived three hours away. But they made the best of it and the kids didn't mind really, they got to go visit on the family farm, fascinated by the animals and the machinery and their cousins the same age. The brothers would go fishing and the girls would go shopping, everybody seemed to have a great time. But it was always nice to come back home, to be just the two of them in the house, making noise. Both looked forward to it with great anticipation.

Joe was quasi congratulatory when Zoë relayed her news. He found it a sore point that his wife had to work and now she was going to work for one guy alone. He wasn't so sure he liked that idea but what could he do, he could easily understand her joy of getting away from the wretched Jeanine, he didn't know how she helped herself from smashing that woman's face in. So he resigned himself to the fact that she'd take the job and really couldn't blame her, a raise to begin with and cushier hours, with lots of paid time off but and this was the stickler for Joe, it would mean she would have to travel with the doctor to a yearly one week conference in another province.

He knew he could trust Zoë, she'd never do anything out of line, he knew she was embarrassed about her weight and would be much too shy to let anyone see her naked. He'd seen her progressively get heavier, he'd gotten used to the handful of woman she was, and he liked her that way, she was far more sensuous with some weight on her than she'd been when she was thin, before the babies, maybe getting older had more to do with that but he didn't think so.

Zoë started her new job the following Monday, a newly renovated office suite, a large reception area with top of the line electronics and a warm and pleasant décor. The doctor's office was huge with a lovely view of the river below and the university track next door.

There was a bathroom with a shower and dressing room adjoining the office. Next was the bathroom Zoë would use, it was spacious and newly appointed as well. Next was a conference room, with a large mahogany table and twelve chairs. There was video equipment she'd been told she would be taught to operate. After the conference room was the kitchen, fridge, wall oven, counter top stove, microwave, dishwasher and cupboards, and of course the coffee makers, one for 12 cups one for 48.

Yes, making the coffee was going to be her job, but she didn't mind, loving the smell of fresh brewing coffee, it was more a ritual she enjoyed. Jeanine wouldn't have lowered herself to making the coffee, it was a menial subjugating task in her eyes. God I can't wait till I've forgotten her thought Zoë.

She was simply thrilled at how things had turned out, she knew some parts of the job would be demanding, specially the traveling, not having done much of it she was wary of flying and of being away from home without Joe, that scared her a little, they did everything together.

But at least she didn't have to worry about that now, the conference was six months away, her first order of business was to learn her way around scheduling appointments and meetings so that everything ran smoothly. She was going to enjoy using her organizational skills, knowing she'd be good at it.

Dr. Desjardins was a very handsome man, in his early fifties with a full head of graying hair, he was several inches taller than Zoë, wide shoulders, big hands and big feet, he had a friendly demeanor, an easy smile and she sometimes caught a twinkle in his eyes when he looked at her.

They got on well, spoke French whenever alone, he confided that he was widowed and had two grown and married daughters that lived East. He was a grandfather and about to be so again, very proud of this, his first was a grandson and this next one had been declared the same from the scan.

He asked her if she would sometimes do him a favour and buy stuffed animals she thought a baby might like, he liked to send little presents, sometimes books but he wanted to send little friends too. She liked that about him, his shy sensitivity, the more she got to know him, the better she liked him, he was a simple man with a keen understanding and a deep empathy for people.

His office had received an enormous grant from a donor to chair a study on the debilitating disease that had taken his son. It would be very satisfying doing this type of work she thought, helping to create the documents for his research.

The doctor was pleased with his assistant, he respected her capabilities and was a little envious of her husband, he recognized her type of woman, willing to please, hard working, submissive, very much the way his wife had been and she too had been plump.

He missed her still after these 4 years, missed her love for him the most. But he'd had his time and should content himself for having had it at all, not many people get to experience the level of completeness he and his wife had known.

Joe had a heart attack in January, blew the socks right off Zoë, she was terrified of losing him, he'd been spared once before she prayed so hard that he'd be spared again, she needed him too much to lose him, she willed him to get better, touching him and relaying through that touch, how much he was needed, get better, get better, get better, and he did.

They put a couple of stents in the artery that was blocked, he recuperated a few days then was sent home, Zoë got time off to stay with him until he was well enough to stay alone.

Doc had needed some files on her computer and had needed to call her for her password, which she'd given to him with a slight hesitation. She had other files she didn't want him to see, specifically one of erotic stories she'd written. She reasoned that he probably would not find them as she'd placed them within a font file, with a bogus font name. He'd never have a reason to look there.

He'd wondered at her hesitation and so did a search for certain words in all files, he recognized a certain file listed several times so he clicked on it and it brought him to a word document, en erotic story written by zoëloves. He clicked on the first title and was transported into the lush arms of his mistress, whiling away an afternoon playing boss and secretary in a very sensual way. Her fantasies were there in black and white and he was very pleased that she saw him as that sexual a being, she gave him far too much credit, he smiled.

He enjoyed her story, it was at times funny and at times very insightful as to how she saw him, she'd nailed a few character traits dead on. He smiled, he would do the same, write an erotic tale involving the two of them, showing her what he'd picked up from her, she'd be surprised at how much she'd revealed to him.

He wrote the story and posted it in the same file as she'd posted her stories, giving himself the pen name, Adam.

When Zoë returned to work a few weeks later she was very busy catching up from the temp who'd replaced her, there was a lot of data entry to do and reports to get, the deadline was coming up very quickly.

He watched her as she worked, he didn't think she'd seen his story yet, she acted normally around him, he knew he'd see it in her reaction, the blush would be a dead give away, and he'd written several passages that would without a doubt have her blushing.

There was an over the knee spanking scene, she'd alluded to it lightly in her story, he'd immediately picked up on it and thought of course. His wife too had enjoyed a spanking, he'd been wary at first but she was such a little brat, he'd just had to punish her, it wasn't painful, he was very sensuous in his spankings, she found her wanton self from them, he'd reaped so much pleasure, how could he have ever thought it perverted.

So he'd given Zoë's heroine a sensuous adventure over her bosses knee, now it was up to her to explore how she felt about it, she'd do it honestly he knew.

To be continued, perhaps.

Melody
Melody
26 Followers