Zoe's Awakening Pt. 05

Story Info
Her secret is revealed and she makes her decision.
3.9k words
4.41
41.3k
21

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning my eyes snap open at 6:00. I shower and take care dressing and making myself up, knowing by now what kinds of things Page likes to see me in. I slip into the sexiest piece of lingerie he's given me, a garter set that is reminiscent of bondage gear. Sexy, strappy, with all kinds of extra suspender attachments, and expensive. Agent Provocateur, according to the label. $600, according to the price tag. You like your cheap whores looking quite expensive, I think, bemused.

At precisely 8:00 am, I saunter into the office and immediately sense some excitement. Sexual, yes, partly - but there's more. Page is absolutely bursting to tell me something, so I sit down, crossing my legs so that he gets the faintest glimpse of my underthings. I settle myself in the chair and look at him, waiting for the news. He tells me about getting a promotion, moving to New York, and the opportunity for me to go with him. Then: a proposition. To tell Mark. To reveal my - our - dirty little secret together. A few weeks ago, I'd have been outraged. Scandalized. Today, a new me sits in this office. Sexually liberated. An exemplar of sluttiness. I smile, slowly, resembling something feral and feline when I do. "Should I expect you to arrive at around eight thirty, then?"

+++

Throughout the day, Page fucks me once, with me on my back on his desk, frantically rubbing my clit while pounding into me, his hand shoved in my mouth to keep me from screaming; I suck him off once, me, kneeling below his desk while he chats on the phone with a client, clenching his jaw so hard I swore that he was going to crack a tooth; and he eats my ass and pussy twice, bending me over the desk the first time, spreading my legs wide in his big leather chair the second time, pumping three fingers rhythmically in my ass while his tongue flutters over my clit. I lose count of the number of orgasms he gives me. It's like a reunion of sorts. After two days without one another, we're suddenly like horny teenagers, constantly pawing at each other, unable to get enough.

When 4 pm rolls around, Page tells me to leave early so I can go get the supplies for tonight. I take his offer and head to the nearest adult toy store to buy some simple handcuffs (not something Mark had ever had any interest in), and some new lingerie, nothing too expensive or intense, like what I'm wearing now. Well... what I was wearing. Before he tore it off me. Now it's laying in a crumpled heap in one of the drawers of his desk.

After purchasing the necessary materials, I head straight home to get set up. I shower, making sure to shave and pluck and exfoliate till I'm shiny and luminous, irresistible. I slip into the new lingerie I purchased, a simple bra and panty set from Victoria's Secret in a pretty shade of pink. Something that will seem incredibly scandalous to Mark but still look sexy for Page, if not a bit tame. We'll call it subtle.

It's 5:45 and I know Mark will be home at exactly six. I made a romantic candlelit dinner. Wine is chilled. I put on a robe over my lingerie and wait for him by the door. At 6 pm sharp, he walks through the door, looking as eager and wholesome as a golden retriever when he sees me.

"Wow, Z, you look gorgeous, babe." He says, sincere and sweet, as always.

I look up at him through my lashes and manage to blush a little. "Aw, thanks, Mark. I made you some dinner, and thought you might like some wine after a crazy Monday..."

"You're the best," he says, and I can tell he really means it, the poor bastard.

Once we finish dinner, I decide to broach the topic. Setting up for the part of the evening I look forward to most, when Page joins us. I sigh heavily and look at Mark from across the table, putting my napkin and fork down gingerly. "Mark? I have to... um, I have to talk to you about something," I say, and the sincerity in my voice is so convincing that it even fools me for a second.

Mark instantly looks concerned and stares at me. "Anything. What's wrong, Zoe? Tell me..."

I take a deep breath and say the lines I've been practicing over and over since Page and I came up with them in the office earlier. "Mark, I want to try some new things. In the bedroom. I feel like we're in a rut. We've been married, what, 5 years now? We're too young to be having any issues and there are some things I want to try with you." I nail my lines perfectly, I sound desperate and needy and perfect. Little does he know that handcuffing him to the bed is just about the tamest thing I'll have ever done.

Mark raises an eyebrow, looking bewildered. "Really? Z? I thought... I mean, I thought our... ya know, sex life, was good..." he trails off, unsure of how to continue. He starts again, and I can tell he's sincerely caught off guard. He sighs heavily. "Well...if you really feel that way... I want to make you happy. What kinds... what kinds of things did you, uh, have in mind?" His voice goes unnaturally high and I can see a flush starting to creep up from under his shirt collar.

I smile, relieved that the plan is working. "Oh, well... I sort of stopped by a store earlier. I wanted to see what you thought about... being handcuffed? Ya know, to the bed? By me?" I look up at Mark, all big innocent eyes and pouty lips and he smiles.

"Well, that doesn't seem... so bad." he says, rather lamely. "I think I'd like that, actually. Could you, uh... ya know, give me head?" He asks, his attempt at talking dirty coming off very awkward.

"Of course," I say sweetly. I glance at the clock. It's 7:45 pm. Almost time.

By 8:15 pm, I've got Mark on his back in our king size bed, hands cuffed above him to our headboard. I'm clad in the lingerie I bought, which Mark seemed so overwhelmed by he was left quite speechless. I'm kissing his chest, teasing him gently, but mostly listening for Page - I gave him a spare key with the instructions to let himself in at 8:30.

Almost showtime.

At exactly 8:29, I hear the key in the lock. Every muscle in my body goes rigid and my heart immediately starts thumping. My pussy twitches at the knowledge of Page's presence.

I wait.

+++

Mark hears footsteps coming up the stairs and starts panicking, yelling at me to untie him, yelling that he's gonna call the police, that whoever's out there had better leave right away!, staring at my incredulously when I ignore his pleas and simply get up off the bed, crossing to the door to welcome my boss into our bedroom. Mark is looking back and forth between us, a look of utter confusion and shock on his face.

Page strolls in, casually, like he's walking into a coffee shop to meet a friend, big, cocky grin plastered on his face, Mark's laptop in hand. I guess he stopped to grab it from his office on the way up.

Mark looks petrified, his cock shriveled sadly against his thigh, spread eagled on the bed, wrists secured with handcuffs, ankles tied with silk scarfs looped under the mattress so he can't buck or kick.

"Zoe, for God's sake, do something..." Marks voice is shrill and irritating, but I don't take my eyes off of Page, as he walks into the room like he owns the place, which he might as well, considering the number he did on me in here.

Page holds a finger up to his lips and smiles at Mark, making a shushing noise. "Hello Mark. I thought we could have a little chat." As he talks, he pops the laptop up on a dresser, and pulls out a pico projector and a USB stick containing the edited highlights of my extracurricular activities on Friday.

"I don't know who you are, but you'd better get out of here before I kick your ass -" Mark sputters, thrashing against his bonds, looking wildly from me to Page, head snapping back and forth so quickly it looks like he might give himself whiplash.

Page looks supremely annoyed, holding up a hand for silence. "Shut the fuck up Mark. You're tied up with your cock out. You don't get to give ultimatums or make threats." Mark shuts up, and now his bluster is gone, all he can do is look worried, his gaze continuing to shift between me and Page, as he tries to puzzle out the strange silent tension.

"Zoe..." Page's voice is soft, imploring, as he turns to look at me: "Lose the bra. I want to see you play with your tits while I have a little chat with your hubby, okay?"

I shed my bra quickly, pulling and pinching my nipples as Page turns to Mark again, a cheerful smile on his face, Mark looking quite flabbergasted at the events unfolding.

"Zoe? Babe? Zoe! What the hell are you doing?" He shouts, bewildered, upset.

I can feel myself flush a little, but my breathing is fast and shallow, I'm already wet.

Page snaps his fingers at Mark impatiently. "Focus, buddy. Right here." Mark's head snaps toward him, like he'd almost forgotten that Page was still here. Page continues: "I want to show you something Mark, something that's going to answer a lot of the questions you must be having." His tone is jocular, friendly, like a little league coach or a favorite teacher.

"But first, I thought it'd be fun if we have a little look through your browser history together, see what fun things we discover," Page chuckles darkly.

I didn't think it was possible for Mark to look more scared than he already did, but his face goes totally ashen. My eyebrows furrow a bit as I wonder what he's so worried about. What's in his browser history, anyway?

Page uses couple of leads to connect the laptop to the projector, and focuses the image of a browser window on the wall. "Looks like you play a bit of online poker I guess, but look, the bulk of the pages appear to be..."

A video loads, a buxom young woman bouncing on an oversized cock, a morose looking man looking on from the side of the bed. "Ohhhhh Fuck..." the actress moans, all stereotypically exaggerated porn acting. "He's so much bigger than you babe..."

Page clicks again and a similar video loads, this time of a girl taking a fat long cock deep in her ass, purring with probably feigned pleasure, looking back over her shoulder at another schlubby onlooker to tell him "Mmmmmm, he fucks so much better than you do honey..."

I'm honestly dumbfounded and I stare at the image, then at Mark, then back again, over and over, unable to process what I'm seeing.

"Looks like you've got a thing for wives fucking other men there mark..." Page says, unable to restrain the chuckle in his voice. "This is going to make this so much better."

"Honey, I can explain, this doesn't mean anything..." Mark splutters, but I ignore him, looking at the screen as Page open a bunch of browsers at the same time, various women with fake breasts getting fucked, including a trans girl, her dick swinging in a weird helicoptering motion as she's railed in the ass, her tits bouncing in time.

"I'll assume you clicked on that last one by accident, shall I Mark?" Page teases, before shutting them all down. He slot the USB into the pico projector, then he catches my gaze.

"You can go ahead and lose the panties now Zoe, thank you." He tells me, and I can see that he's rock hard, his black sweat pants tented as his erection strains against the thin fabric.

"No, Zoe, stop this, you don't have to do this, I don't understand..." Mark pleads.

Page chuckles again, low and vicious sounding. "You don't understand Mark, because you're too much of a coward. I wouldn't be here if you had the balls to fuck your wife the way you wanted - the way she wanted - instead of jacking off in your fucking den."

I stand in front of Page now, poised like a dancer, underwear dangling off of my finger, and Page points at Mark, behind me on the bed.

"Jam those in his mouth, I'm tired of his whining." Page says with a casual wave of his hand. My eyes flick over my husband lying there on our bed, and I feel a mixture of scorn, shame, anger and pity all at once. I happily shove my underwear in his mouth, effectively stopping his blabbering.

On the wall, the video of my gangbang starts to play, Mark staring unblinking at the footage, breathing hard, his chest rising and falling quickly. The images blur together, of me taking load after load of come from 5 different guys. On my face, in my mouth, pussy, ass, everywhere.

It's really almost too good to be true, the perfect look of horror and outrage on Mark's face as he watches the footage of his perfect little wife's gangbang adventure. I'm trying to enjoy the moment, but the recent revelations of Mark's own... proclivities... has, to be perfectly honest, thrown me off. I can't help but feel a twinge of irritation at Page for keeping this knowledge from me. Although, I suppose, someone who blackmails their employee into sexual slavery isn't exactly possessed of a working moral compass. I'm sure he delighted in the idea of humiliating me and Mark at once - two for the price of one. A real bargain.

Recovering quickly from the shock of Mark's porn watching habits, and the triumphant revelation of said habits, I relish the opportunity to treat him to what I now know to be his favorite kind of show. I feel dirty, and angry, and powerful. I want to take out all of my frustrations on Mark, and the electric current between me and Page only intensifies every depraved desire in my heart. So he likes cuckholding? He likes watching wives humiliate and degrade their husbands while getting fucked by someone else, someone stronger, sexier, more well-endowed? That is something we can definitely deliver...

Mark is continuing to struggle against his bonds, insisting that we can still work it out, when Page commands me to suck his cock. ("Show him what he's missing, Zoe. Show him what a talented little mouth you have, slut...") I'm more than happy to oblige, as following Page's every order has become something of a second nature to me at this point. I lean down and lick Mark's cock, feeling it twitch to life, and swallow his shaft in one movement, really giving it all I've got. Within seconds, he's hard, and I can already feel his hips moving up to meet me, his body responding to the intense pleasure. Soon, though, Page is hauling me off by my hair, not wanting him to come yet. He must have something in mind, because his cock is straining against his sweatpants in a way that makes my mouth water and my knees automatically buckle, as if knowing that my rightful, natural place in life is to be kneeling in front of him, looking up, begging for his thick cock.

Then, Page is telling me to fuck Mark. I'm disgusted by him at this point, his sniveling, whining voice grating on my nerves. The knowledge of his true desires is repulsive. I want to punish him. I want to punish myself. So I climb on and ease his (pathetic) cock into my pussy and grind down, thinking the whole time of Page's cock, the way it fills me perfectly, the animalistic sounds he makes each time he sinks into me. Not like the whimpering sounds Mark is currently making, which make me want to slap him across the face.

I'm jolted back to reality by Page's hard body sliding up behind me as I ride my husband. I feel his fingers, coated in coconut oil, push into my ass from behind. The feeling is exquisite. Then, the fingers are gone, replaced with the head of his thick cock, which feels as hard as an iron bar. I lean forward to allow him better access and moan as I'm completely filled, stuffed full, two pulsing, hot, hard cocks sliding in me, setting me on fire from the inside out. Once he's in all the way, he starts fucking me in earnest, not holding anything back, punishing me the way that he knows I want. Need. I'm tilted all the way forward now, my breasts sliding on Mark's chest. I feel like I'm about to explode. I look straight into Mark's face and, in a perfect mimicry of the ridiculous women in his favorite porn clips, say, "Oooooooohhh, he's fucking my ass so hard, he's so much bigger and harder than you, babe." My voice is mocking, sarcastic. I would laugh, too, if I weren't so close to coming. It certainly seems to do the trick for my poor husband, though, because I instantly feel him tense up and seconds later, he's spurting hot come into my pussy, which immediately starts leaking out, running down my thighs.

Page is now fucking me harder than I thought possible, like an absolute machine. The feeling of Mark's come, Page's cock, and all the other sensations crash through me, and I come, my pussy clenching around Mark's cock, my ass getting even tighter around Page. My thoughts are an incoherent jumble of utter filth, I want everything in that moment. I would do anything he asked, be anyone you wanted, anything to keep this feeling going.

And soon, he's asking me for something. To tell Mark. Everything. What I am, what I've done, how much I've fucking loved it. And in my orgasm-haze, sex-crazed frenzy, I'm more than happy to comply. I lean forward again, and I can feel how wild my eyes must look, how insane with lust and glee, and look Mark straight in the eyes.

In a voice I barely recognize as my own, I begin: "Honey? Remember that day I came home late from work with some new skirts, new heels? And you thought I seemed a little... off? Well, that was because my boss here" - I toss my head back to indicate Page - "my boss called me into his office and gave me a little promotion. Based on some... sensitive knowledge he had of my past... he made me agree to be his fucktoy. To use any time he wanted. At first I was really upset, I mean, I thought I loved you... But really? I fucking loved it" I pant this last sentence as I feel Page's come filling my ass and I push my hips back, grinding into him.

"Fuck yes, I can feel your come in my ass. I fucking love it..." I say, looking over my shoulder at him. I hear Mark moan loudly under me and realize he's hard again, his dick still in my pussy since I hadn't moved.

Page stays lodged inside me, too, and as I move gently on top of Mark I can feel his cock is still hard. He just stays still and fixes me with a stern gaze. "Keep talking, slut. Tell him more." I nod and continue talking, turning back around to face my husband.

"So, I'm his slutty little fuckslave every day at work. Mark, he makes me come so fucking hard. He loves eating my ass and pussy. Usually at least once a day, bent over his desk, or spread wide in his chair..." I moan as both cocks stir at my words and Mark and Page both start moving slowly, hitting every sensitive spot inside me. I continue my confessional monologue, seemingly unable to stop now I've started. "And he was kind enough to set up a gangbang for me at his condo. Five guys at once, Mark. I sucked their cocks, they even shoved two in my mouth at once... they came all over my face, in my ass and pussy..."

I feel Page grab my hair and yank, hard. Then, his voice, strained: "Tell him about what happened right here in this bed. Don't leave out any good details either, Zoe..." he chuckles maliciously.

"God, how could I forget? Yeah, so, one day we came here during work hours and did some very dirty things right where you're laying, actually," I say, with a strangled little giggle. Leaning down close to Mark's face I drop my voice to a conspiratorial whisper. "My boss oiled me up from head to toe, spread my legs and fucking tore my ass up. He fucked my ass with his big, thick, perfect cock, and while he was doing that, he also slid a huge dildo in my pussy. It was so fucking amazing... I didn't think it would fit... I begged him not to... but then I begged him to keep going...I just love being double stuffed like that." Mark's expression is one of extreme pain, but from the way his cock just thickened inside me, I know that he's turned on beyond belief. I start the rhythm back up, sliding back and forth ever so slowly, easing both cocks in and out of me slowly. Sitting up slightly, I'm able to play with my clit a little as we fuck and I can feel myself getting closer every second. Mark sounds like he's sobbing but he's definitely close to coming, I can tell, and so is Page, his strokes getting faster and longer.

12