Zoey, Let Me Explain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I must be stupid," she roared. "No wait, it was, not smart enough to stay in school," she cried. Her fingers were making quotation marks in the air. I was confused by that too. It sounded to me like my ex was filling her mind with some serious rumors. She hated the relationship Zoey and I had formed when she took up golfing. Zoey was her little princess turned tom boy.

Then I remembered the quote but it wasn't in that context. It was a little different than that. 'I hope she is smart enough to stay in school just in case the golf thing doesn't work out' I remembered saying. Then she would have something to fall back on. Not, 'she isn't smart enough to make it in school.'

"Don't look so innocent, dad," she yelled. "I could forgive you about the comment but the cheating thing, fuck you. How could you tell me you loved me and want this to work even though it is a fucked up thing then you go and fuck around with somebody else. I gave you my trust, I should have known better."

"Zoey," I cried.

She was hurt and balling now. It hurt me deeply too but I never showed it. I was the stone faced rock the family looked to when things were bad. I never stopped being that but now might have been a good time to start.

"Zoey nothing," she sobbed. "This was a bad idea on my part to bring you here. I only wanted you to meet the man I will spend the rest of my life with but that was too much to ask for. You just want to come out here and rip my heart open again." She wiped her tears and stepped towards the house.

She turned quickly and looked hard at my stunned face.

"We had something dad, something I still haven't found but I'm going to try and make with Jason," she sneered. "I loved you so much, way more than a daughter should have. Just try to be happy for me now and not fuck with my heart anymore."

She stormed away and called for Miranda. "Please show my guest to his room."

"Yes, Ms. Lewis," she responded.

I sat stunned at what just happened. Where did all this shit come from? The comment I did make but not in that context. The cheating thing, I couldn't place that for the life of me. Maybe she heard Cotton on the phone and assumed it was me, we did sound alike. I was confused.

"Mr. Lewis," Miranda asked? I looked at her. She waved for me to follow.

I stood dumbfounded and walked towards the house. The light flipped on in the upstairs bedroom as Zoey slammed the door. She flopped on the bed and cried. My stomach turned as I followed the short Latino to my room. She shut the door as she left.

I sat on the bed and started thinking. Coming here was a bad idea. I would fly out tomorrow morning after I met him and let her live her life. If that's what she wanted then that's what she would get.

I fell back onto the bed and tossed around for a while. Finally I slept but not well. A dream filled my sleep. There was the blob with little t-rex arms again. It was spying into the peep hole at the cart barn. I was on the phone talking and laughing. Then I had a serious look on my face. My pant leg swelled with my 3 foot long dream cock again. The blob listened hard. My voice could be heard.

"Oh, you're taking your shirt off," I asked? "And you're rubbing your tits. Are your nipples hard? What about your pussy, is it wet? Um, I know, I like how wet it gets. It's making me so hard."

I shot up in bed and breathed hard.

"That's it," I cried. "Now it makes sense."

I climbed from the bed and opened my door. I went to the bathroom and pissed. I returned to my room and silently lay in bed listening. I wished Zoey was awake and would come down here. I could explain everything now.

I thought about waking her but that would infuriate her more. Just try to sleep and worry about everything tomorrow.

I settled back in and closed my eyes. I was awakened by the sound of a gas powered blower outside my window. I crawled out of bed and looked. Somebody was blowing the leaves off the circle in the driveway. A lawn mower buzzed by heading down the straight away on her par 3 hole. I left my room and headed for the kitchen.

I found the coffee maker and made myself a pot. I poured a cup and went outside on the deck. I was chilled by the air as I opened the door. Warm days and cool nights, this place was paradise but way out of my price range. It would be back to hot and steamy by tonight as I was heading home. My as well enjoy it while I can.

I sat and watched the crew cut the grass on the green. They raked the bunker and added some sand. They brushed the green and replaced the pin. The rest of the house was buzzing with other people cutting and grooming the grounds. After about an hour they were done and gone.

The sun was just starting to come up over the hills in the distance. I returned to the house and set my cup by the sink. I took a quick shower and changed my cloths. I packed and set my bag on the bed. I walked out to get another cup of coffee. Zoey was sitting at the table, her legs pulled up in the chair, looking out over the ocean. She didn't acknowledge that I was there.

"Can we talk," I asked?

"Enough has been said," she replied. "I don't feel like fighting again. I don't even want you here."

My emotions boiled over again. I breathed hard to calm myself.

"Then listen to what I have to say and then I will leave," I ordered. "My bags are packed."

"Whatever dad, say your piece then get out," she hissed.

"I was talking to a girl when your mom overheard me," I started.

I was at the house after Zoey had left for college getting a few more of my thing the ex hadn't thrown away or sold. She said she was going to be gone from this time to that time and that I could come over and get the rest of my stuff. I started gathering some things when I took a phone call. I didn't hear her come back but boy did she let me know about it after I hung up.

"She came in after I hung up and cussed me a new one," I continued. "She wanted to know who it was and everything else under the sun. We were almost divorced so it shouldn't have mattered." Zoey turned away. She was hurt still.

"You want to know who she was, Zoey," I asked? She didn't respond, she continued watching the ocean.

"The girl on the phone was you," I said blankly. "Do you remember that day, we had phone sex? I couldn't tell your mom I was having it with you, so I was having it with Rachael." Zoey cocked her head around and looked at me.

I stood there and looked at her dead in the face. I was not lying. That was the only time her mom had confronted me and it was the only incident that I could think of. Zoey's look said what her voice couldn't. It all made perfect sense to her now.

"Rachael right," I asked Zoey? Her stunned face still didn't speak but the look in her eyes confirmed that was the exact incident.

"Your mom has a habit of embellishment," I said. "I have loved with every fiber of my being since that day you won states. I have loved no woman since. I have waited and waited for you to figure it out. You think you hurt, you should see things from my end. I have spent 3 years trying to figure all this out."

Tears filled her eyes and streamed down her face. I stood in place and waited for her to make her move. She sobbed as she got to her feet.

"God daddy, I'm so sorry," she sobbed. "I remember that call."

Zoey wrapped her arms around me and hugged me with a long lost lovers hug. It felt so good to have my daughter back. I pulled her into my hug and smelt her coconut moisturizing cream. My hunger for her was back, it had given up until now.

"Do you forgive me daddy," she cried?

"Of course I do, baby," I said.

She looked up at me. Her eyes had that look in them. Her face though was unsure of what to do. She went for it anyway. She leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. I returned the kiss. Her mouth opened slightly and my tongue crossed over her lips. I tasted the salt from her tears. She pulled back gently and we released.

She backed away and looked confused. I knew what was on her mind. She loved him but loved me too. Was there enough fuel to rekindle that fire we once had or would we be just normal? She looked at me to explain. I put my finger over her lips and hushed her.

"Take all the time you need baby," I whispered. "I've waited this long, I can hold on a while longer."

"Sorry I'm late," Miranda explained. "I had car trouble this morning."

She huffed her way into the house and towards the kitchen.

"It's ok, Miranda," Zoey replied absentmindedly. She smiled at me before getting her coffee cup.

"Ms. Lewis, shall I call a cab for Mr. Lewis," she asked?

"No, no," Zoey replied quickly. "I have had a change of heart."

"Oh," Miranda replied. It was almost as if she was hurt by not being able to throw me out.

Zoey smiled softly at me again. "We have more to talk about," she said to Miranda.

Miranda looked at her watch and glanced at Zoey.

"I know," Zoey said.

"Daddy, you want to jog down to the high school with me and get a work out in before Jason gets here," she asked?

"How far," I asked?

"Not too far," she smiled. I knew by the smile it was but I wouldn't miss spending time with her for anything right now.

"Let me put on my running stuff," I said.

"Me too," she cheered. She took off up the stairs like a shot.

Miranda smiled at me. "I no see her this happy in a while," she said. "Not since her last win a month ago. You cheer her up somehow."

I smiled and went back to my room. Guess I was staying for another night. I changed and waited on her to return.

We started down the drive and reached the gate. It opened before we got to it so we didn't have to break stride. She led us down the road for a while. I watched her tight ass bounce under the black lycra pants as we pounded across the pavement. She obviously wasn't wearing panties. I didn't know if she did this intentionally or not but she had my attention.

She turned after a while and cut down a side road and we ended up on the beach. The running was harder now but I did my best to keep pace with the hot ass in the black pants. We trudged along the sand for what seemed like forever before turning again and heading across a few roads and finally reached the high school. I was glad that was over. It was more than a few miles to get here. I was already dreading the trip home.

"You look tired daddy," she teased.

"I'm out of shape," I admitted as I puffed with my hands on my knees.

"That's the first rule of golf," she scolded. "You must stay in shape."

"I quit for a while," I revealed. She looked shocked.

"I'm back now," I said. "I'm on the amateur tour back home. Nothing special, it's fun and gets me out there."

"That's good," she said. She pulled the door to the gym open and hurried inside.

She introduced me to a few people inside. They were all friendly to me because of her. She was the object of all the attention from the men inside. They were annoyed that I was here, that I could tell. Who wouldn't be with a hot somewhat celebrity who toted along her dad.

She quickly got into a routine and worked with various weights for a while. I did a few light things trying to conserve energy for the run home. I was dead already, I didn't know how I would make the run home. She worked for the better part of an hour. I stole glances at her along with every other male in the room. Her tight pink top combined with her tight black pants made her easy on the eyes today.

I rested quietly in the corner by the door as she finished. The fun part was coming. She bounced along after saying her goodbyes and found me. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek. That got my attention.

"Come on daddy," she teased. "Ready to follow me home" she asked? I nodded my head and off we went. We stuck to the road on the way home. It had small ups and downs but it was much better then running on the sand. I was thankful for that.

We puffed home and up the driveway. I was ready to die. Her hot little ass was the only thing that kept me going.

"I'm going to shower," she said. She glanced at me over her shoulder as she climbed the stairs. I couldn't read her look but I was intrigued.

"I will start lunch," Miranda said.

I decided a shower was in order for me too.

I returned to the kitchen after and got a cold glass of water. I was still beat. I hadn't run that far in years. I was surprised my body made it that far.

Zoey descended the stairs in a white robe that hung mid-thigh. It was tied loosely around her waist. I watched in awe as she came down so effortlessly. I had parked my tired ass in a chair and watched as Miranda hurried around the kitchen getting lunch ready. We were eating outside since all the food was heading that way.

Zoey passed by with a smile as she went to the fridge and got a bottle of water. She bent at the waist but dipped a little so not to openly show me what she had on under her robe. I got just a glimpse of her tights but that was it. I tilted my head to look a little higher but she stood and caught me.

She smiled her smile that I remembered so well. She was teasing me and she loved it. She walked over and stood next to me. She was still smiling. She leaned down and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. I placed my hands softly on her thighs just under the hem of the robe. Her skin was intoxicating to me and made my cock stir again.

The front door opened as she stood. I dropped my hands as a figure entered and approached. We looked guilty as I quickly stood and headed over to the water bubbler to get a refill. Soft thumps grew louder as he came into the kitchen.

"Hi honey," he said.

"Hi babe," she replied.

They hugged as I started filling my cup.

"Who's that," he asked?

"My daddy," she replied.

I sipped my water and turned as he approached to shake my hand. I nearly choked when I saw his face. Mother fucker I thought. The asshole with the blonde from yesterday stood before me waiting to shake my hand. I swallowed my water and remained calm. I extended my hand politely. He smiled and shook my hand. He had no idea who I was.

"Daddy, this is Jason," Zoey started. "Jason, this in my daddy, John."

"Nice to finally meet you," Jason said as he shook.

Well fuck you too I thought. Time to have some fun.

"Sure thing, PAL," I responded.

His grip suddenly softened and his pupils got a lot bigger. He placed me and knew he was busted. He retracted his hand as he looked straight at me. Zoey had backed away to get her water from the table.

"Whoa, don't burn yourself," I teased as he let my hand go quickly.

"So, how is your mom," Zoey asked?

We parted a little, Jason and myself, but we remained close.

"Yeah, how is your mom," I asked him?

Zoey gave me a cross look. I didn't want to come right out and say it. I wanted to see if he was man enough to do it himself.

"Well, for now," he replied. Our eyes never parted as we stared each other down.

"Jason, dad," Zoey barked. "What's going on?"

He backed away.

"I'm going to change," he said. "It's been a long night."

I bet it has you fucker.

"Daddy," Zoey chirped. "You look like you saw a ghost. Come on and let's go outside and sit."

I followed her nice ass covered by a robe outside. We both sat down.

"Ms. Lewis," Miranda called. "Can you come here for a second?"

"Be right back daddy," she cheered. She was so happy now. That would change by tonight. If he didn't tell her by then I would.

He came out and sat in a chair opposite of me. He had a cold and nervous look.

"You can tell her or I will," I ordered. "Disgusting fucking pig."

"Is your mom even alive," I asked?

He shook his head side to side. He couldn't even talk to me.

"You fucking prick," I scorned. "How can you do this to my daughter? Do you know the amount of shit she has been through over the past few years?"

"It's over," he cried. "I'm telling her now. For what it's worth I do love her. She is special but she is guarded. She loves someone else but won't admit it. Do you know what it's like to love somebody but they don't love you back the same way."

"Yeah, I do," I said stone faced. He got up and started for the house.

"I'm sorry I did this to your daughter," he offered.

He met her at the door and pulled her back inside. Miranda came out with some food. She set it down and returned to the house. I sat and waited for the inevitable.

Zoey came out 10 minutes later as casual as she could be. I wondered if anything even happened by the way she walked. Miranda followed her with some fresh brewed tea. Zoey sat and Miranda poured.

"Can I get you anything else Ms. Lewis," she asked?

"Please call a lock smith and have all the locks changed," she ordered. "Then leave us be for the rest of the day please."

She slipped her dark glasses over her eyes to hide what she felt. We ate silently. I wanted to tell her everything was going to be alright but I didn't. I remained silent and waited on her. She had just been through hell with me last night and now this today. Poor kid.

We both mostly picked at our food. I ate more than she did but it wasn't much compared to what I normally ate.

"Daddy, come with me," she spoke softly.

I followed her into the house and up the stairs to her bedroom. She pulled back the covers and crawled into bed.

"Just hold me daddy," she begged.

I tossed my shirt onto the floor and softly got into bed. I pulled her close to me. She started sobbing as I held her. I tried to comfort her by rubbing her leg. This only caused her robe to fall off her leg and give me skin to work with. She was wearing panties at least. I could feel those as my hands crossed her hip.

We lay silently in her bed. Just soft whimpers escaped her lips as she hurt over him. I continued to rub her leg, hip and side and tried to keep my cock under control. It was hard being in bed with her. The only thing separating us was 2 pieces of cotton.

We both drifted off to sleep. I awoke some time later to her still pressed against me. She was calm now and just laid there quietly.

"Everything happens for a reason," I offered.

"I'm tired of being hurt," she sighed.

"I won't hurt you ever again," I swore.

"How do I know," she asked?

"You have to trust me Zoey," I said. "Trust me like you trust yourself. I have never done anything to hurt you."

"Except for that time before states," she said light heartily.

"I didn't do anything to hurt you," I offered. "I just didn't do anything to you."

A soft giggle.

"How do I know there isn't any Rachael," she asked?

"There's not," I assured her. "In fact, there hasn't been anybody since that day we broke Easelee's chair on the pool deck."

"Hmm," she giggled. "That was forever ago. Gawd, how have you lasted so long?"

"A lot of cold showers and a hope of you coming to your senses," I replied. "Plus living in a one bedroom shit hole doesn't exactly make me a hot priority with the ladies."

"You've really waited on me for 3 years," she asked? She rolled over to face me now. My hand continued to rub her thigh, hip, and side.

"I have," I said. "I didn't really try for anything else either."

"Awe," she said. Her fingers were twined in with mine as she held my hand.

I rolled on my back. Her other hand ran over my chest hair as she continued to hold my hand with the other.

"I was 2 weeks away from leaving home and coming out here with you," I said. "I just had to sign the papers and see how much money your mom would take from me each month. I was going to find a place and be with you." Her smiled melted my heart. It was good to see her smiling again.

"You stopped answering my calls," I said. "You stopped texting after that. You stopped everything."

"I never gave up and never stopped loving you even though I sure felt like it sometimes," I sighed. "I've missed you terribly."