Zoey Trades Up Ch. 01

Story Info
Zoey meets an irresistible man while playing golf.
9.6k words
4.23
67.4k
54

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TerryBee
TerryBee
99 Followers

This is part 1 of a three part series. My stories take time to get going, this one is no exception. Please try to be constructive in the comments. Thanks for reading.

*****

Chapter 1

Zoey was exasperated. She was running late for her tee time because of the jackass exterminator. He had hung around wasting time before giving her the bill so he could ogle her. She had mentioned her husband like a hundred times and he did not get the hint.

Now she was running so late that her foursome probably teed off without her. She got to the club and confirmed this and was set to go back home when the course manager came rushing up.

"Mrs. Monroe, I'm so glad I caught you. I'm sorry your regular group went ahead but they did not want to wait any longer," he said.

That sounded like them. Madelyn hated waiting and would have wanted to leave her behind.

"Is your handicap still a twelve? I've got a new member that would like to play and we need someone to show him around the course." he continued.

Zoey was not sure she wanted to do this. Some members were real hackers and it would be painful to find their ball fifty times. The manager saw her reluctance and went on.

"He claims to be a fifteen and I'm inclined to believe him."

He pointed to the corner of the clubhouse where a man was browsing the shirts. He had to be a foot taller than her 5' 2" frame and she looked at him appraisingly. He had sandy hair that was combed neatly and he seemed to be bursting out of his white polo shirt. His bermuda shorts were black but had some pattern that was hard to follow from across the room. Spending four hours or so with this hunk would be worth it if he could string a few sentences together.

Her husband was out of town again and had not taken care of her needs in over a month. Of course, she would never do anything, but a little flirting would be fun. So she smiled at the manager and said she would be delighted to play with him.

He called over Mr. Sandstone and introduced them. He insisted that she call him Ken and she countered that Zoey would be fine as well. The manager assured them that they were clear to start when they were ready and they left the clubhouse.

He offered to let her warm up or putt some before starting but she deferred as she was viewing this as a practice round and not sure whether she would even count this toward her handicap. They walked to separate golf carts and she heard Ken call over and ask if she minded riding together. She said no and he moved his clubs on to her cart easily. Zoey noticed that he carried his large bag around like it weighed nothing at all.

She drove them to the first tee and he asked which tee she preferred playing. She said the whites and he said he would prefer to play the blues if she did not mind. Zoey worried that he would be like other men and play back further than their talent allowed. He must have noticed her look because he offered to move up to the whites after the first hole if she was not comfortable with his ability. Zoey felt her cheeks color and thought that she needed to cover her feelings better.

At the first tee box, he checked the card and she walked to the tee area with him. She noticed that he had a three wood and rolled her eyes behind her sunglasses. She took up a position behind him where he could not see her and crossed her arms. She hoped that he got 200 yards out of his drive but did not expect it. She was not paying much attention until his downswing. She jumped at the sound. It was like a gunshot and the ball went arcing out toward the fairway. It had a small bit of fade on it and landed about 250 yards out. It settled after a few bounces and she doubted she would reach his ball with her drive. The white tees were back almost to the blues but if she really caught one she could catch him.

Her drive was good but it was still at least thirty yards behind him. She wondered if it was luck but watching his reaction she did not think so. Their approach shots were similar and his wedge looked better than his legs, but just barely. He had about twenty-two feet and she was inside fifteen. They both missed their birdie putts and tapped in for par.

At the second tee he waited until she nodded and felt her cheeks color again. He grinned and his pearly whites were dazzling. She could not help grinning back and followed him up to the second tee. Another great shot and another par for Ken. She had popped her drive up a bit and ended up with a bogey.

By the fifth hole they were chatting and she found out he was a sales consultant for a large software firm. He explained what this was and she listened attentively, even though she did not understand all of it. She talked of her husband's job and he asked some basic questions about his company and what they did.

By the turn he had asked about her working and she was embarrassed to admit that she had no job, even though there were no kids at home. If he thought ill of her, he never showed it and she admitted that she was enjoying his company, a lot. He was nice and sweet and never even hinted about hitting on her. And his short game was to die for. He hit a flop on eight that made her gasp.

On the eleventh fairway he had lifted his shirt to wipe some sweat and his washboard abs had caused her to almost swing and miss her approach. She had topped it and it rolled about halfway to the green. Her friends would have given her hell about it but he never said a word.

By fourteen she was flirting and trying to get some interest. He seemed to be made of rock. She had punched his shoulder once after a bad pun and her hand actually hurt from it.

On fifteen he finally lost a drive. They were heading down the rough and hit some small dips. She almost fell out of the cart. He had grabbed her and pulled her back in and held her firmly in place until the cart stopped. He apologized profusely for his error in driving over the bumps and then grabbing her so firmly. He was plainly embarrassed by what he had done.

Zoey on the other hand, was completely turned on. He had saved her and then held her until he was sure she was safe. She felt her body react and was not sure what to do about it.

They saw his ball and he got out and put another iron on the middle of the green. Once he got back into the cart, she slid over beside him so their thighs were touching albeit with shorts between them. She stayed beside him whenever she could and missed a three footer on sixteen while watching him adjust his shorts.

The seventeenth hole was a par three over water. There is almost no bailout area and play was always slow there. There was a group on the tee and another waiting in front of them. They were still chatting while waiting and she found herself staring at his shorts. The pattern was a zigzag going down his legs and it was somewhat mesmerizing. Without thinking, she started tracing a finger down a line before moving to another one, going from outside to inside. After a couple of lines drawn, he got quiet but Zoey was distracted now. She got through a few more and noticed that his muscles were bulging in his leg.

"Um, Zoey?" he said softly.

She realized that her last line had not run down his leg but it was his penis underneath! His dick was huge. It looked like it was nine inches long and thick enough to make his shorts tight on his leg. She pulled her hand back and was afraid to look at Ken. He grabbed the wheel and pulled them up to the tee. He got out of the cart and went behind it to grab a club and was back there a few seconds longer than normal. Zoey assumed he was adjusting himself and she wished she could crawl away and hide.

Ken went to the tee box and put one into the water. He sighed and looked over at the cart. Zoey would not meet his eye when he asked where the drop zone was. She answered meekly and she was sure he could not hear her. He got back into the cart and drove to the next tee. He stopped and waited for her to get out.

"Zoey?" he asked after almost a minute.

"I'm done for today. I'm so sorry," she whispered.

"No harm done. It's quite flattering actually," Ken responded.

This caught her attention and she looked at him.

"Having a beautiful woman play with my leg, I'll take that any day," he said and gave her a smile.

Zoey felt too ashamed to take the compliment and looked at the floor of the cart.

The silence was awkward as Ken drove them through the eighteenth hole and back to the clubhouse. Once there he unloaded her clubs and then his own. She got out and grabbed her belongings and then her bag but he held it in place until she looked at him. She could feel the tears about to run down her face and wanted to make the locker room before falling apart.

"Zoey, thank you for golfing with me today. I enjoyed the game, your company, and your help navigating the course. You're a very good player and I hope you'll play another round with me some time." Ken said.

She could not believe that he was being such a gentleman. Zoey felt that she had to respond with Ken ignoring what had happened.

"Thank you Ken. You're a better player. What did you shoot today, like 78?"

He smiled that disarming smile of his. "Well with a bogey on the last two would put me at 80."

"Right. That would be 77," she replied.

Ken grinned again, damn he was handsome, "I got lucky today."

"No way, your short game is like pro level," she said, feeling better even though she did not want to.

It was Ken's turn to be embarrassed. She saw this and felt her body craving him again.

"If I may, you get a bit whippy with your medium chips and stiff on the short ones. We can get together and work on it if you want," he said.

His friendliness was an aphrodisiac for Zoey. She almost said 'how about now' but needed to let herself cool off before doing anything she would regret even more. She could already see herself in his arms making out madly.

"I'd like that," was all she said.

She smiled back at his grin and then gave her clubs to the boy waiting nearby. He knew how to store them and she heard Ken say he was taking his home.

Zoey walked away before she could get herself into more trouble. She got a bottle of water for the road and drove home to her empty house.

+++++

Once there Zoey stripped down and got into the shower. She had intended to cool off before a quiet dinner and evening at home but was too preoccupied. Ken filled her thoughts and feeling his big member was all she could think of. Had she felt the ridge of his cockhead? She gave in to her needs and pulled the shower head off of its holder. She knew exactly how far to turn the dial to get it to pulse how she liked. She lowered it to her pubic area and grabbed the soap with her other hand. She lathered her breasts while the water hit her clit. Her mind had Ken standing with her and he was caressing her tits instead of her. She leaned on the wall and the bar dropped from her hand as she started pulling on her B cup boobs as she imagined Ken saying, 'they are not too small, they're perfect.'

She imagined his touch was rough. He would pull and pinch her nipples and she did this to herself for him. She wanted what Ken wanted. His big hands would paw at her and she would be helpless to resist. Not that she would resist. She would give Ken anything.

Soon the water was not enough and she reached up to hang the shower head without looking. She missed and it fell and started spraying around the floor of the shower but she did not care. She imagined her fingers being his dick and Zoey pressed two digits inside herself. One would not represent Ken well enough. Her mind said that two would not either but it was all she was willing to try. They slid over her clit on their way down and she plunged them inside her quim.

"Oh Ken!" she cried as she felt her body on fire. Zoey did not ever remember being this hot.

She glanced in the mirror across the room. Even through the wet glass she could see how dirty she looked with her legs splayed out and her hand working her pussy like lightning. She closed her eyes again and imagined how Ken's big cock would look plunging in her over and over. A third finger joined its mates and this helped do the trick. She felt the rush of her orgasm come from within. It hit her and her legs locked so she did not fall to the floor. She screamed out something inarticulate and held her breath. Her hand went from her breast to her clit and she rubbed it hard to prolong the high. After what seemed forever, her strength left and she slid down to the tile floor. Zoey was heaving for breath and could not focus on anything. She leaned her head against the wall and closed her eyes to relax and come down from her release. There was Ken smiling that beautiful grin at her and offering to take her to heaven again.

She smiled at the thought of him. His big body pressing against her and him plunging into her once more. Her holding on for dear life as he ravaged her. Timothy had never ravaged her. He probably would be abhorred at the thought of ravaging anyone. Her finger played over her lips and clit while she lamented her lot.

Timothy came from a wealthy family and was a brilliant catch. At least that is what her mother had told her. MBA from Wharton and a position in the family business. She would never have to lift a finger her whole life.

He was only three inches taller than her and it prevented her wearing heels of any appreciable size. She had put on two inch pumps and he had pitched a fit and refused to go out for New Years with her until she changed. So she had, she put on flats and was the perfect wife for an upcoming financier. Prim and proper, never a hair out of place.

Even their sex was proper. Missionary for five to seven minutes, each and every Saturday night. At least for a while. Soon it became every other Saturday, as Timothy was tired. Then they missed a month because of his expanded travel. Now it was every month or two if she could coax a hard-on out of him. Maybe he did have a mistress. She hoped he treated her better than Zoey got. And she was sick to death of 'Timothy'. Not Tim, not Timmy, never anything fun.

And then there was Ken. Tall, thin, muscled, athletic; everything she could want in a man. And that dick; my god, that big dick. She had not even seen it and she had to have it. She got up and out of the shower, and looked at herself in the mirror. She saw a tight body and pert little tits. She bet Timothy's mistress had big boobs. She bet that he was dominated by some mistress in leather that whipped him and forced him to lick her. He would not do that for Zoey. No, it was disgusting. That was what he said.

Once in her robe, she grabbed a quick meal and went over and over her slights at Timothy's hands. His lack of attention, his lack of sex drive, his never being home, him never playing golf with her. She gulped down her wine and decided that she deserved more. She deserved a golf lesson. Today, right now, with Ken and his great big cock.

Zoey called her friend on the membership board and asked for Ken's address. She said he had left some keys in the cart and she wanted to return them. She got his address and then changed into an outfit for her 'lesson'. She found her smallest thong and slipped it on and then the shortest skirt she had. A sleeveless golf shirt to look the part and she thought about her shoes. She wanted to wear some four inch heels to show how good they looked, but a lesson in heels made no sense. She put on her running shoes and checked herself in the mirror. Her nipples were showing in her shirt and she smiled at the thought of Ken seeing her like this. A few dabs of perfume on her neck and then her thighs made her smirk in the mirror again.

She hurried out and hoped that Ken had no plans for the night. On the way she stopped at a Walmart and bought a toy set of keys as a joke. She drove to Ken's apartment and parked in a visitor spot. Though it was evening, she left on her sunglasses just in case. At his door she hesitated. Was she here for a golf lesson or to let a strange man have her. She knocked and waited. She honestly did not know the answer.

Ken answered wearing a pair of gym shorts and a Hawaiian shirt that was unbuttoned. Seeing him like this she knew the answer. She felt her nipples harden and tried to sound sultry.

"I came for that lesson, is now a good time?"

Zoey felt Ken's eyes take all of her in. Her nipples almost hurt they were so stiff. They looked at each other for a moment and Ken seemed mesmerized. It took him a bit to wake up.

"Come in Zoey, now it great," he replied as he stepped out of the way to let her in.

She walked in and swung her hips as she followed the hallway to a sparse living room. There was a sofa and one chair around a coffee table, one end table, and floor lamp. They all faced a large television. Zoey turned around and was disappointed to see that Ken had buttoned his shirt.

"So a short game lesson, where is your wedge?" Ken asked her.

Zoey felt herself turn red again. How could she forget her wedge? Fortunately Ken saved her.

"Come on."

She followed him to a bedroom door. Was she that transparent? Was he going to take her straight to bed now? She entered the room and looked around. There were clubs everywhere and Ken was rummaging through a bag in one corner. It looked like an indoor driving range, with one whole wall was covered with netting. There was a green mat on the floor and Zoey found herself disappointed that he was really going to give her a lesson.

Ken pulled out a wedge and held it up. It looked strange to Zoey and in a moment figured out that it was left handed. He then handed her an older version of her sand wedge and she wondered what he was doing. He had her set up on the mat and hit several balls while he mirrored what she was doing versus what she should be doing. She felt the difference quickly and he impressed upon her to stay smooth through the ball.

"Smoooooth," he would say as she guided the club head through the ball.

Or he would say, "Nice and smooth," while she set up for a chip.

Before she knew it he said that her chips looked great now and fit her game which was impressive. She felt herself color at his compliment and asked that he look at her putting stroke. She had seen a copy of her putter in a different bag and went and grabbed it. She then lined up a ball and made an exaggerated poke at it. He watched her without saying anything. She asked if he could guide her through a better stroke. She lined a ball up and then set up right in front of him so he either had to move to watch or lean over and help by wrapping around her. She wiggled her butt to entice him. Instead of helping her, he moved across the room and then out the door. She worried that he would throw her out and had to go for broke. She peeked out and saw he was looking out a window. She moved out of his sight and removed her panties. She felt their dampness and balled up the tiny material into her fist.

She went into the living room and he never moved. She could see his worry and wondered what the problem was. Did he have a girlfriend? Or a wife? Or a boyfriend? Oh god, she could be making a huge mistake.

"Ken?" she said softly.

He turned and she could see his desire. He was definitely attracted to her. She had to break through what was bothering him.

"It's okay," she said and moved over to him.

She took his hand and led him to the couch. She pointed at the middle cushion and he sat down heavily. He was watching her as she stepped in front of him and then climbed in his lap with her legs on either side. She could feel his hard dick under her. It pointed off to her right. God she wanted him.

Ken looked worried and conflicted, but Zoey would not be denied now.

"I need to pay you for the lesson," she said and ran her hand over his chest and up to his shoulder.

TerryBee
TerryBee
99 Followers