Zoey Trades Up Ch. 02

Story Info
Zoey and Ken hit a bump, and Timothy is caught.
9.5k words
3.83
30.7k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TerryBee
TerryBee
99 Followers

This is Chapter 2 of 3 (so far). The ratings will tell me if I should keep going. See chapter 1 for Zoey meeting Ken. Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 2

Zoey dashed home after her marathon sex with Ken. She texted Madelyn to meet her for breakfast before their round and then cleaned herself up with a long shower. She got to the club before eight and ordered a double oatmeal and a fruit plate. This was normally three meals for her but she was ravenous after getting laid all night.

The waitress Christy dropped off her food and gave her a small sneer like usual. Zoey did not know why she could not seem to get along with Christy but they had a healthy dislike for each other. She was small like Zoey, but had huge breasts along with hair that seemed to change color daily. That along with her tattoos and shaved sides of her head just threw Zoey off enough that she could not be nice to the girl. Christy seemed to dislike her as well and they barely spoke.

Madelyn walked in right after the food arrived and nodded to Christy and most of the others in the dining room. She sat down and watched Zoey take a bite of oatmeal. After two seconds her eyes went wide and Zoey smiled after she swallowed.

"Girl, you are glowing!" Madelyn whispered loudly.

Zoey's grin broadened.

"I thought Timothy was gone," she added.

Madelyn realized what that meant and leaned in closer.

"He is gone. I'm sure of it. Who melted the ice queen?" she asked, barely containing her glee.

You don't know him, he's a new member. I played with him yesterday after you left me high and dry." Zoey said, drawing out the suspense.

She knew she would tell Madelyn everything, she always did. They were besties and people gossiped that they were lovers.

"If you look like this after I leave you high and dry, I'll do it more often," Madelyn joked.

"Will there be anything else?" Christy asked, appearing beside her like a wraith.

"I'm fine, thank you," Zoey said coolly.

She did not want Christy hearing any of this. With their animosity Christy would certainly tell everyone she was fooling around and Timothy would hear. She gave Christy her membership number for the bill and waited for her to leave the area.

She finished her breakfast quickly and Madelyn helped her with the oatmeal. She continued pressing Zoey for details but Christy seemed to be hovering so Zoey made her wait. Once on the course, she told Madelyn his name was Ken. She described him, the round, the flirting, and how nice he was. She mentioned her playing with his pants and feeling his penis and Madelyn accused her of doing it on purpose. She insisted that it was accidental and then grinned in spite of herself. Madelyn laughed at this until Zoey said she went to his apartment.

She told all about the lesson and then seducing him and spending the night with him and making love all night long. She admitted that he took her in the morning for the fourth or fifth time of the night.

Madelyn's eyes went wide at him doing her that much in one night. She then pried for details for most of the round. She then asked Zoey if she was going to see him again or break his heart. Zoey smacked her friend's arm and then said she was planning on spending that night with him if she could. Madelyn could not believe she was doing this. Zoey had been hearing her say she needed another man to take care of her needs for a few years now.

The round went by quickly and Madelyn told her to go take a nap so she could stay up all night again. Zoey pshawed her and then decided that it sounded like a good idea once she started home. She was tired and did not want to fall asleep on Ken. She had to stop herself from masturbating about him once she got into bed and then did sleep until the alarm went off at four. She took another shower and then ate a snack so she was ready to fuck if Ken was.

Zoey pulled on a tennis dress with a high collar but was short enough to barely hide her ass. She decided against panties and hoped that Ken approved. She put another spritz of perfume on her thighs and hoped that Ken got close enough to smell it. She loved him licking her and hoped that he did it again tonight.

Not able to wait for 6 PM, Zoey drove over to Ken's early and was going to wait outside for when she was allowed to go in. Time seemed to stop for her and she was antsy sitting there, and horny as well. She was tempted to play with herself there in her car but did not want to finish before being with Ken. He got all her orgasms from now on.

About five til, she saw his door open and Ken look around. He saw her in her car and waved her up. She loved seeing his big smile at seeing her, he was looking forward to being with her too. Zoey got out and hurried to his door. She had on her highest heels and it was slowing her down. They were only two inches, she wished they were higher. Ah well, hopefully he would like these.

She got to his door and realized she had not checked for anyone she knew but was not sure she cared. As far as she was concerned, she was Ken's girl now. He was holding the door open and moved aside for her to step in. She felt his eyes on her as she walked by and hoped he approved.

The door shut and Zoey spun around. She could not wait another moment. She reached for Ken as he did for her and they embraced tightly. Their lips met and within a second their tongues were intertwined. Ken pulled her tighter to him, like he needed her closer to him. She drank in his passion.

Soon Zoey felt his hands drift down her body and then under her dress. She smiled as he found her bare ass.

"My my, that feels nice," Ken said as they broke their kiss.

Zoey grinned, Ken brought out her slut quickly again. "the front is even better."

His hand moved around her hip and she felt his caress on her bare slit. She had shaved herself completely for him today. His eyes showed his surprise and then she saw approval in his eyes.

"For you," she whispered.

They started making out as his fingers dancing over her. It was not long and one pushed inside her and she pulled away gasping. She was against the wall in the hallway and he started fingering her hard. Zoey's knees spread to give Ken all the room she could. She was rewarded with another finger and the feelings multiplied. He nibbled on her neck for a bit and then just watched her face.

'God I've been here two minutes and I'm about to cum,' Zoey thought.

Ken hit her g-spot and her mind went blank. The pleasure overwhelmed her and she moaned loudly. She felt herself squirting again and tried to keep her breath from leaving her completely. He kept rubbing her and she kept soaking his hand. It felt divine.

As her knees started to sag, Ken let her go and held her up at the same time. She felt like a rag doll in his arms and he swept her up and carried her straight to the bedroom. He put her on the bed and she asked, "Do you like my shoes?"

'Where did that come from?' Zoey thought.

Ken looked at her legs and then quickly went up her whole body.

"I like all of you," Ken said softly.

Zoey grinned and wriggled into the covers. She could see the bulge in his shorts and could not wait to get fucked. Her legs opened again so he could see her handiwork. She saw him drinking her in and staring at her pleasure zone. 'Shaving was a good idea,' she thought.

Ken started opening his pants and Zoey could not contain herself. She needed to be naked. She grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled hard to get it over her head as fast as she could. She left it above her on the spread and shimmied over the the edge of the bed. Ken had his shorts off and was unbuttoning his shirt. She wanted to tell him to leave his shirt on but did not want to seem even sluttier than she was already acting.

Soon he was naked and she marveled at his body again. He was so fit, she couldn't believe she was with him. Timothy was spindly and almost sickly looking. He grabbed her hips and put her where he wanted her. She was now spread wide on the edge of the bed with her legs in the air. She felt him rub his massive cockhead against her slit and then pushed inside her. Zoey groaned like always at the invasion. The way he stretched her open was wonderful now. She could not imagine anything better. After two strokes the pain was gone and all she felt was ecstasy.

She came quickly and let it take her over. Her legs drooped as she relaxed and Ken grabbed her thighs. He lifted them up and pulled them further out. Zoey felt the stretch but it did not matter, Ken wanted her legs out so that is where they went.

Ken said softly, "I've been thinking about this all day."

Zoey could not stop her smile, "So have I, baby."

Ken picked up speed at this and was pumping her nicely. She was not quite ravaged but it felt great except she soon found herself sliding away from him. Ken noticed as well and grabbed her and pulled her back to the edge of the bed. He then took her hands and put them down beside her so she could hold onto the edge. He then grabbed her thighs and pressed back inside her.

However, instead of starting to pump again, Ken caressed her legs and was soon holding them out by her calves. They were no longer bent at the knee and the stretch was even deeper. But so was the pleasure, as she could see how much Ken liked her like this. He was pushing in deep and pulling out almost all the way. Then he would do it again and again, She started cumming again and Ken let go of her legs so he could do her harder. He already seemed to know that she liked it a little rough.

He had her hips and was punishing her pussy. Her orgasm ended and another was right behind it. Ken kept going strong and Zoey howled at the feelings while soaking him with her fluids. As she came down from her second orgasm, Ken pushed hard and unloaded his precious cargo into her. The timing was off this time but there was no complaints coming from Zoey. Her brain felt like mush from three orgasms in the last twenty minutes or so.

Ken pulled out and sat down next to Zoey. She wanted to sit up and kiss him but was losing energy by the second.

"That was fabulous Kenny," she purred.

He was still catching his breath and nodded his agreement. She reached up and rubbed his back while he recovered. His back looked as good as the rest of him and she caressed his muscles.

Suddenly Zoey heard the sound of her phone ringing. It was still by the door in her purse. She let it go and they both sat listening to the tones. It stopped and Zoey started to relax. She sat up and got on her knees beside Ken. She was tall enough to reach him this way and leaned over to kiss him. She loved their silent moments like this but then her phone rang again.

"I guess you better get it," Ken said softly.

Zoey nodded and hurried off to answer the call. She was afraid of who it was and she was right. Timothy called every day or two to check in. She tried to make it short but Timothy seemed to need to chat for once. She said she was at Madelyn's and assured him that she would pick him up at the airport. He finally let her go and she turned to see Ken sitting on the sofa. He had his clothes back on and looked upset.

"Kenny?" she said softly.

He looked up at her and then back at the sofa. He was definitely upset.

"Baby? I'm sorry," Zoey said as she approached him.

Ken frown got deeper and she wondered if this was over for real this time. She was ready to grab her dress and leave when he looked up.

"I'm not sure I can do this," he said.

Her first thought was, 'I thought I was the one who was supposed to feel guilty. Not the single guy.'

"Should I go?" she asked sheepishly.

Still being naked, she covered herself, one hand over her crotch and one over both breasts.

Ken continued, "I told myself all day that it was just the same as you being single, you just had a job and had to be at work. But when he calls... I'm sorry."

She could see the emotion on his face and went to him. She could not stop herself. She grabbed his arm as she sat down beside him. She felt herself tearing up.

"Um... okay... I'm so sorry. I'll ..."

Zoey couldn't bring herself to say she would go. Her emotions were getting the best of her. Ken looked at her and wrapped her up in his arms. She could not believe she was crying again. Maybe this was not a good idea after all. But his arms felt so right around her, it could not be a mistake. There was no way.

They held each other for a bit and Ken was kissing her head to get her to calm down. Zoey felt better now but still was deathly afraid that he would send her away. She opened two buttons on his shirt and was caressing his chest. Ken seemed to like it and she liked doing it.

"Damn you're sexy," Ken said out of the blue.

She looked up at him and he leaned down and kissed her softly. She was trying to hold back but wanted him so badly. After a bit his tongue snaked into her mouth and she moaned her approval. Her passion would not be denied for long and she opened the rest of his shirt. As soon as it was open she started on his pants. The button and fly were quickly defeated and he pushed down his shorts before she had a chance to.

Zoey felt like she did the day before. She had to mate and it had to be Ken. She moved into his lap and then raised up. She aligned with his cock standing proudly and sank down hard. The pain was obvious this time and she yelped.

"Are you alright baby?" he asked.

"Mmm, yea, you're so big. Go slow," she purred.

She felt him flex inside her. It felt sublime. He grabbed her hips and started to raise her up and she stopped him.

"No baby, let me do the work this time, you just relax."

Ken's hands slid down her legs while she straddled him. She raised herself up as far as she could onto her knees and then went down again slowly. This time Ken groaned and she smiled. She started a rhythm and soon Ken moaned again. He liked this.

Zoey picked up speed and tried to get the same vicious strokes that Ken gave her. She could not get the leverage and whimpered her frustration.

"What's wrong baby," Ken said softly.

"I need to cum," Zoey whined.

Ken's thumb found her clit within seconds and his massage helped immensely.

"Yea," Zoey cooed.

"Better?"

"Oh yea," Zoey cried out.

Ken started rubbing her harder while she rode him. She was so close but could not get to the finish line. Her legs were getting tired and she fell against him while still impaled. She was breathing hard and wondered how he found the energy to pound her again and again.

"Turn around," Ken said.

She pulled back and looked at him.

"It'll be better, I promise," he repeated.

Zoey raised up and then climbed off of him. He took her hips and spun her around. He then kicked her legs open and put his under her. He then leaned her forward and pulled her down. As he did, his dick slid right into her love tunnel. She liked him taking charge like this and felt all kinds of slutty at being done from behind. She could not even see him except his legs and feet.

"Now bounce on it," Ken ordered.

She raised and lowered herself on his rod and liked the feeling but was not getting the ravaging that she needed. But after a bit Ken grabbed her hips and held her in place. He started pumping up into her and her head went back in ecstasy. This is what she wanted.

"Rub your clit," Ken commanded.

Zoey immediately did as she was told. Her fingers started massaging herself roughly and her orgasm came out of nowhere. It echoed through her and she felt herself squirting for Ken again. He continued using her fuck hole and prolonging her rapture.

Finally she came down and fell against him. Ken only stopped long enough to pull her knees open and up before driving his hips again. He was breathing hard and Zoey pleaded, "Fill up my pussy baby, please?"

Ken started plowing her fields harder and she reached down and tickled his balls while he fucked her. Ken groaned loudly and she felt him shoot into her. One, two, three spurts even after screwing her earlier.

Zoey waited until he started softening and climbed off of him. She could not hide her grin and leaned over to kiss him. Ken was breathing heavily and still looked serious. Zoey lost her smile and worried that he was still fighting being with her.

"Was that good?" she asked while sitting down next to him.

"Too good. You squashed my resolve again," he said and put an arm over his eyes as he leaned back.

Zoey was hurt by this. She did not want to be here if he did not want her.

"Fine," she said stiffly and went to retrieve her dress.

Ken got up and followed her into the bedroom where her dress was waiting.

"Zoey, wait," Ken said.

She hurriedly pulled the dress over her head as he walked up to her. He put his hands on her arms.

"Isn't this hard for you?" he asked.

She snorted, "No. Everything about you is better than..."

She left off saying Timothy's name since it seemed to upset him. She saw him get embarrassed at what she said and felt her heart strings pull for him all over again. She really did not want to leave at all.

"Thank you," he said softly.

She fought her smile but it won, and then Ken smiled back at her. It was that smile that melted the rest of her. Damn him.

"Are you hungry? Can we eat before you go?" Ken asked timidly.

Zoey was not, but agreed with a nod. This would be good, it would let her stay and they both saved face. They ordered pizza with a large sausage for him and a medium veggie for her. She admitted to him that she was a vegetarian but not a militant one so he was fine getting what he wanted. They had been chatting about golf while waiting for the food but he got quiet now, maybe he assumed she was not eating much so she could go sooner. How could she fix this?

He stopped eating suddenly and said he would pack up the rest for later. He carried the boxes into the kitchen and she heard rustling while he went about the task. She turned on the television and another black and white movie was playing. She stood watching it until he returned. When he did he looked at the show and told her what it was called. She asked if they could watch and he nodded with a surprised smile.

He had a pair of gym shorts on now with his open dress shirt. Zoey was aching to play with his dick while they watched. She felt like she shouldn't after everything that had transpired. He was letting her stay and she did not want to provoke anything. So Zoey cuddled up to his arm as they watched and after a bit he put his arm around her. When he did she snaked her arms around him and held him tightly. He could probably feel her hard nipples against his side now.

By the end of the movie he was kissing her head every few minutes and she was doing the same to his chest. She thought he still wanted her and she definitely wanted him. As the credits rolled and some guy came on talking about the movie he pulled away.

"Zoey, are you sure you want to leave?" he asked.

Zoey felt her sex drive kick start as she answered, "I'm sure I don't want to leave."

Ken's smile could not be faked, he was happy she wanted to stay. But it disappeared too quickly and he kept going.

"This is very hard for me, can we not talk about your... job?"

'What in the world is he talking about?' Zoey thought.

She looked at him in confusion.

"You know, your job being his... wife," Ken said.

Zoey nodded, it being her job made it easier for Ken, "of course."

She saw his entire body relax, he must have been worrying about this through the movie. She slithered over to him and wrapped him up in a hug. She was getting to know him and finding that she liked him more and more as she did. She leaned up and he kissed her tenderly. She thought about her foot lifting up in the back like the old movie heroine had. It felt like a kiss where she should.

TerryBee
TerryBee
99 Followers