Zoey Trades Up Ch. 03

Story Info
Conclusion of Zoey's story.
6.6k words
32.7k
14
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TerryBee
TerryBee
99 Followers

Zoey was kneeling on a cushion from Ken's couch and bobbing her head slowly. She had never felt so slutty. And that was saying something now. The last three weeks were a blur of sex. She had cum more in those days than in her entire life before meeting Ken. She thought back to that wonderful day.

After telling him she was leaving Timothy, Ken had taken her home and spent the rest of the day screwing her. She had sucked him on the way to his place and then he had done what she wanted earlier; he had fucked her right inside the front door. Ken had ripped her top open and then off her. She stopped him from tearing her shorts and dropped them as fast as she could. He was naked by the time her shorts hit the floor and then picked her up and put her on her back on the tile. The cold on her back was a rush while the warmth of his dick invaded her pussy. Zoey screamed as he stretched her out and found herself cumming while he pounded her like the whore she was becoming. At least she was his whore, no one else got so much as a look from her.

Ken was barely done dumping his load into her when he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. His strength was impressive and would be scary if she thought he might hurt her. The only thing that Ken had hurt on Zoey was her loins. He had fucked her again on the bed from behind this time and she had cum several more times. She thought it was four, but she was not sure. It may have been more.

Ken seemed somewhat sated at that point, but had taken her again before they got dinner delivered. Then again after dinner, and three more times that night. She was exhausted and had slept until eleven. When she came out, Ken was at his computer with a headset on and talking quietly while typing away. He pointed at the camera while talking and she knew that it was on. Zoey really wanted to walk behind him while naked to see what happened, but he probably could not afford to have that happen. She went back into the bedroom after retrieving her phone and called Madelyn to apologize for missing their tee time. She told her friend about what had happened and they were still talking when Ken walked into the bedroom. Zoey saw his cock swinging under his shirt. He was not wearing pants on his call!

Walking up to her, Zoey gave him a quick kiss and then grasped his semi hard member. She started to stroke it while trying to listen to Madelyn. Her distraction grew as his length did and soon she was tonguing his cock head and it slipped into her mouth. Zoey groaned softly and then popped off of Ken with an obvious sound.

She heard the phone, "oh my god! You're sucking him now?"

Zoey giggled and said, "sorry. He's so delicious."

She took him back in and bobbed on him three times and popped off loudly again.

"Damn girl," she heard this time.

She handed the phone to Ken and said, "You should thank Maddie for helping me learn how to give head."

Zoey licked Ken's cockhead and watched as he put the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" he asked. She could see he was reticent to talk right then.

"Yea, I'm Ken, Madelyn right?" he said next. Ken was smiling now.

"Yes, she is," his voice caught as she deep throated him as best she could.

Ken laughed as Zoey continued servicing him, "She says to call her when you're done being a slut."

Zoey pulled off and grinned, "I'm never gonna be done being your slut."

She felt Ken flex in her hand. He liked the sound of that.

"I'll have her call you in a bit. It's nice to meet you Madelyn," he said and hung up.

Zoey focused on her work and was soon rewarded with a snack. She gobbled it down and then grinned at her man. It sounded so nice. Ken was her man. He slid his hand through her hair and then pulled away to let it flow through his fingers the rest of the way.

They continued liked this for almost a week. He would work and she would give him what he wanted when he was between calls. Zoey did not think she got dressed more than once in five days. Sometimes it was head, sometimes he would fuck her, and sometimes he would eat her out. Zoey knew it was selfish, but she loved those the most.

They did end up playing golf the next weekend. They got through the entire round and Zoey shot a personal best of 76. She did it because all she was paying attention to was Ken fingering her between shots. She probably set a record cumming in the cart as well.

The next week she started back playing golf with Madelyn, mainly because Ken told her to. She did find she missed her friend. And Ken was always horny when she returned. She liked him wanting her. One afternoon when she returned home (she already thought of his place as home), she had found Ken waiting for her with a cold drink. She took a few sips and then leaned up for a kiss. Her drink went to the table as they started making out and Zoey started on Ken's shorts while he took care of hers. The clothes dropped to the floor and Ken leaned her back on the arm of the sofa.

Zoey raised her legs high and wide for Ken to bury himself. She licked her hand and wet her lips to get him inside her better. She was moist for him but the extra lubrication could not hurt. Ken slid his cockhead up and down her slit and let her anticipate him penetrating her. She was not kept waiting long and the wonderful pain of the stretch hit her first. She loved that feeling now, as it meant that her love was taking her. The pain subsided before he was entirely inside her and all she felt was pleasure.

After pausing a moment while inside her, Ken started pumping her with measured strokes. Sometimes, when Ken needed to cum, he would pound her hard right away and get them both off quickly. This time he was taking his time and making sure she enjoyed it. Zoey lifted the skirt with one hand while rubbing her tits with the other. This gave Ken the visual stimulation he liked. She saw his look of approval and grinned at her lover. He sped up a bit and Zoey could not hold out. She let the orgasm take her over. Her head went back and she enjoyed the feeling that was becoming common but never taken for granted.

As she came down from bliss, Zoey noticed that Ken had pulled out of her and was licking her lips softly. It felt divine and the new type of input was taking her back to heaven. Ken moved to her clit and tickled it with his tongue. She came again, with more force than the previous one.

Ken pushed inside again and pumped her slowly while she moaned loudly. His big dick was so addictive. Way too soon he pulled out again and she wondered what was next. As she opened her eyes, her vision was almost blocked by his hard shaft. Zoey knew what he wanted and turned her head toward him and opened wide. He pulled back enough that he could push himself into her mouth. The taste was different than the normal clean skin he gave her. The flavor was noticeable and it took a moment for her to figure out what it was. She was tasting her own juices off of him. It was so dirty. Zoey loved it. It reminded her of being with Madelyn and she sucked harder to get more of the taste.

Zoey was ready to start bobbing on Ken's dick but he grabbed her head and held her still, his strokes got longer and she was gagging each time he pushed forward into her mouth. She wanted to pull away, but also loved how he was treating her. Her hand found her clit and she started rubbing herself hard.

"Fuck! You're amazing!" Ken grunted while he used her mouth.

Zoey wanted to smile at the compliment but her mouth was full. Ken groaned loudly and pushed in hard. His dick went into her throat and she felt him shoot a big stream of cum. He then pulled back and she pulled off at the same time. She coughed and took another shot of cum into her face. She turned and started rolling away from Ken and fell onto the couch. She coughed several more times before catching her breath. When she did, Ken was kneeling in front of her with a concerned look on his face.

"I'm okay," Zoey croaked.

"Baby, I'm so sorry," Ken countered. He looked very sheepish at what had happened.

Zoey tried to smile, but coughed again.

"Oh god," Ken said and ran to the kitchen. He returned in a few seconds with a glass of water.

Zoey was feeling better but took a drink to make him feel better.

Ken had his shorts and wiped her face now while apologizing again.

"I'm sorry baby, I got carried away."

Zoey felt bad now as well, she had not been able to finish like Ken wanted.

"It was great, I just choked there at the end. I loved all of it though."

He sat down beside her and held her tight. She loved how protective he was, even though it was not necessary. They sat together for a while. Ken obviously felt bad about what had happened. They chatted quietly about it and she told him what the problem was. She then assured her lover that the face-fucking was wonderful and she loved being his little fuck-toy.

They smiled and kissed a bit but Ken was not ready for another round until she attacked him once they got into bed for the night. He was much more careful for several days after that.

+++++

Zoey felt Ken's hand run through her hair and she came back to the present. She was still on the cushion and still under Ken's desk giving him head. She had been down there for almost an hour now, through the entire call. He had cum once a while back. She had licked him softly until he started growing again and began her suction right away. Occasionally he would mute his mic and instruct her or compliment her. She would change up and lick his shaft and balls some, but mainly was bobbing her head and sucking his head and shaft. Ken never complained at all, but she still watched blowjob videos occasionally to get pointers. He seemed to like this the best and would put her back onto him or press her down to get more of himself into her mouth. She was always gag and it made her wet to hear his reaction.

After a while her hand had found her wet tunnel and she was caressing herself while tonguing her favorite plaything. Ken kept his composure no matter what she did except when he shot into her mouth. When he did that he muted his mic and dropped his head off camera. He groaned loudly and then said, "god that's hot," as she swallowed his sperm.

Zoey had wanted to do this for a while now and finally convinced Ken to let her. He said that he was support on this call and was not supposed to have to say much but he had been talking a lot through most of it. She had not understood most of what he talked about, but did not care. As long as he gave her his big dick she was happy.

Suddenly Ken said he was dropping off and then put down his headset and turned the camera. He lifted Zoey immediately and she climbed into his lap.

"Fuck me you little vixen," he said and grinned.

Zoey grinned back and spun herself around while looking over her shoulder. She lowered herself down and glanced at his computer. The camera view was closed and she wished she could see herself riding him on the screen. She wanted to see her breasts get slick with sweat as she bounced on his rod. Then watch as his hands slide up her body to hold them and pinch her nipples. Just thinking of seeing this got her off and she came for the first time. She let the pleasure wash over her and then started grinding on him in a circular motion. Ken groaned behind her and she smiled. Hearing him enjoying her was an aphrodisiac and her hips picked up speed.

Zoey kept going and soon Ken started lifting her up and down on himself. She adjusted her motion to give him what he wanted. Her thighs got tight as she stretched them out and did these weird squats on top of him. She needed the chair lowered to do them right. Soon she leaned back to catch her breath. Ken wasted no time and lifted her legs. He spread them widely and held her behind her knees. Zoey felt a small smile as he started pumping into her. Seeing this on the screen would be so hot; her spread open and him using her hole. She was such a slut now.

Ken kept going and she was about to cum again. This one built up for a while and she knew it was going to be earth shaking.

"God baby, fuck me harder."

Ken grunted his assent and she felt him pick up speed.

"Oh yea, your big cock is amazing," she cooed.

Zoey felt herself right on the edge of the orgasm and Ken slowed down. She frowned and started moving her hips to make up for his lack of motion. He then stopped and she cried, "don't stop now!"

Ken did stop and she wondered what was wrong. Being so close, she felt almost panicked to get off now. She was about to beg for more, when he stood up and put her on her feet without disconnecting. She was now leaning over the computer table. He started pumping her again and everything was alright with the world. Her hips were locked in place by his strong hands and he was ravaging her pussy. Any excitement that she had lost was back with a vengeance now. Zoey heard herself screaming up until the world exploded. It went white and then dark and the next thing she knew she was on the floor with Ken leaning over her looking very concerned.

"Are you okay?" he asked loudly.

"I think so," she whispered. Where was her energy?

Suddenly Ken grabbed her and hugged her hard. Zoey could barely get her arms around him, but managed to lock her hands behind him. She could feel his emotion flowing and nestled into his embrace. She felt better now, in fact; she felt pretty amazing. The orgasm was still lingering inside her and her legs were twitching. She had only had this happen a couple of times and each was after a mind-number as she called them.

"I'm fine baby," Zoey said.

Ken pulled back and she saw how upset he was. It melted her heart and she cooed at him.

"It's okay."

Now she took Ken into her arms and held him tightly. She heard him sniff and pulled him closer. He took a heavy breath and Zoey pulled away.

"That was wonderful," she whispered as she helped him stand.

He now looked sheepish and she leaned up and kissed him gently. Still smiling, she took him to the bedroom and they climbed into bed. Holding him tightly again, she felt him him finally relax and drift off before she did as well.

+++++

Zoey was insanely happy, but still found a divorce lawyer. Madelyn recommended her and they both met with Sandra Brown a few days later. Mrs. Brown asked a bunch of questions about her reasons for leaving her husband and Zoey tried her best to leave Ken out of it. Madelyn then pulled her aside and told her to be honest or Mrs. Brown would not take her case. Zoey went back and admitted she had met someone and was told to stay away from Ken at least until the negotiations were complete on the settlement. Mrs. Brown suggested she move in with Madelyn until the settlement was done and suggested that she keep it very low key with Ken until then.

With a heavy heart Zoey called Ken and said she was moving in with Madelyn and had to stop seeing him for a while. After Ken made sure she was not breaking up with him he put on a brave face and tugged at Zoey's heart again. He said he would miss her and that she need not worry about Christy, he had not talked to her since the episode at the club. Zoey felt a little better at that and promised that they would get together soon. When she hung up Madelyn had to deal with her foul mood and ended up getting her drunk before parking her in a guest room to pout.

The next few days were mostly uneventful. Zoey went and got most of her clothes with Madelyn helping her. While there, they found a small metal banana looking thing with a strap on it and Madelyn fell on the bed laughing. Once she finally stopped giggling, she explained it was a penis cage and how it worked. Zoey was mortified and felt sorry for Timothy after seeing it. She thought about calling him, but decided against it. She wanted Ken and the sooner she was out and away from Timothy the better.

They drank more that night and ended up in a sixty-nine before bed. Madelyn's wet pussy was gushing as she nibbled on her clit. They both came a couple of times and Zoey enjoyed it, but it was not like getting ravaged by Ken's monster. She did not complain to Maddie, of course, and it was pretty damn nice to spend the night with her.

The next day was more meetings with the lawyer and a few proposals going back and forth. Zoey was annoyed about him not giving her what she wanted and finally called him during a break with Mrs. Brown.

"Hello, Timothy?"

"Zoey! It's so good to hear your voice. How are you?" he said.

"I'm fine Timothy. Why are you changing my proposals? They are all very reasonable," Zoey said. The edge in her voice should have been obvious.

After a pause, Timothy spoke softly. Zoe could barely hear him, "I was hoping you would move back home."

Zoey fought a big sigh, "Timothy, I'm not coming back. Especially now."

"Why especially now?" he asked.

"Because of that thing I found on the dresser in the master bedroom. It's disgusting," Zoey replied.

"Oh."

Zoey could hear the disappointment and embarrassment through the phone.

"I'm sorry Timothy. But let's get through this unpleasantness as fast as we can." Zoey said.

"Fine," she heard. He was either angry or despondent, Zoey could not tell which.

He hung up and she went back to Mrs. Brown's office. They received an email with a new proposal in a few minutes that was predominantly like Zoey's first offer. Mrs. Brown made a few small amendments and sent it back and they soon received a signed agreement. They had to wait a few months before the divorce became final, but Brown said the worst of it was over.

She did tell Zoey that she should still keep any relationship low key until the final papers were signed. If her husband got wind of another guy and any impropriety he could ask for a change to the agreement. A judge would probably see things his way. Zoey nodded and thanked Mrs. Brown for her help. She then drove back to Madelyn's and felt sorry for herself until Maddie got back from shopping.

They broke out a bottle of wine and toasted to her new freedom. Zoey liked the idea of being free of Timothy but not of Ken. Her mood was still subdued and Madelyn finally told her to call Ken. Zoey said she was not supposed to but Madelyn insisted. She told Zoey to ask him to the movies for later than night. Zoey felt bad in calling but desperately wanted to see him, even for a few minutes.

He answered after one ring and sounded delighted to hear from her. Zoey could not hide her smile and Madelyn was watching her with a smug look. She asked if he would meet them at a late movie and he immediately said yes. Her smile got bigger and Madelyn smiled as well. They agreed on the film and Zoey said they would meet him in the theater and she would save him a seat. They had another toast to Ken and then Zoey toasted to his dick and Maddie agreed wholeheartedly.

Madelyn brought out the new outfits she had gotten for them and Zoey felt like a slut again. The top was a low-cut black tank-top with spaghetti straps and did not meet the tiny red skirt so her midriff was bare as were all of her legs. And the shoes were gorgeous black stilettos that made them look like call girls in Zoey's opinion. She loved them. The outfits were completely inappropriate for the movies but she did not care. Madelyn seemed almost as excited to see Ken as she was.

They were feeling no pain from the wine as they got to the theater and got seats in the second to last row. The previews were going when Ken walked in and Zoey felt her body react as he lit up when seeing her. He slid in beside her and whispered a thank you for coming out to see him. Madelyn leaned over and gave him a greeting that sounded almost like an invitation. Zoey did not care, her man was there with her.

As the film got going, Zoey lifted the seat arm up out of her way and snuggled into Ken. His arm went around her and held her tight. He would rub her arm or squeeze her and then smile at her. She felt dizzy with desire. She would glance over and Madelyn and they would share a look and Maddie seemed to be saying 'go for it'.

TerryBee
TerryBee
99 Followers
12