Zoey's Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
Zoey from Left 4 Dead awakens to find herself in the future.
3.2k words
3.89
12k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenGore
KenGore
29 Followers

This my first story since a personal loss in my life. That's why there has been a break in my work. I tried to make this longer than my previous works too. I put this in the Sci-Fi & Fantasy, but it also includes other elements, yes there is horror but is weak and tame and it was just used to bring Zoey back, otherwise this wouldn't have worked. I added a few things of my own too, I hope you enjoy it. All characters are over the age of 18 years old.

*****

There was blackness. Then a light. Then blackness again. Then a light but this time a man's face, a black man's face, was looking as if down on her. Then out to blackness again. This time when the light came back a white female with shoulder length black hair and a pale face was looking down with some concern. Then voices could be heard. A female with a slight Australian accent was arguing with a deep voiced male.

"Look I don't care, she's the only one who can tell us about how to stop the zombie hordes." said the female.

But the male countered with "I know. I also know that the Illusive Man wants her up, but, damn it, I need to run more tests."

The female responded by saying "Look you can come with us on the Normandy, Shepard would like to have you and you could be valuable to our team."

Then blackness again. Then light again.The Australian accented female was arguing with the deep voiced male.

Another female voice asked "Are we ready to go?"

The new female voice had a Canadian accent. At this point action is taken, the person on the bed says "Hey, what's going on?"

All three stop talking and turn in her direction. "She's conscious" said the male who rushed over and started running physicals on her.

The two females walked over with concern on their faces. "Well?" asked the dark haired, Australian accented female.

"She seems to be OK, but I want to make sure there are no final problems." said the black male.

"Excuse me, just who the hell are you three and where am I?" asked the bedded female.

"Oh sorry, introductions" said the black haired female who went on to say "I'm Miranda Lawson, this man next to you is doctor Robert Smith and this woman standing next to me is Commander Bianca Shepard. And your" but she was rudely cut off by the woman on the bed who said "Yes and I'm Zoey"

"We know" said Miranda. Miranda turned to Robert and said "Well is she fit, the Illusive man wants her up and ready to go"

In a defeated, deep tone Robert said "Yes, she's ready. Just keep an eye on her."

"We will." said Shepard.

Smith turned and walked out the room, Miranda got two chairs and placed them next to Zoey's bed

"We need to talk for a minute. Things here are different than when you were around last." said Miranda

"Ok, what's different?" asked Zoey.

Just then a blue skinned Asari walks in and hands Shepard a piece of plastic with what looks like writing on it. The Asari looks at Zoey who then walks over to her and says in a sensual voice that gabs Zoey's attention "Hello, I'm Samara, I work for the commander."

Zoey, realised she was staring, said "I'm Zoey and, and."

Samara then said "Sorry you've not met our kind yet, I apologise."

"No don't be sorry." replied Zoey.

Shepard turned to Samara and said "That's fine, make sure we're ready for landing soon."

And with that the blue skinned Samara turned and left with a quick look at Zoey.

"Now to business. Zoey you are in the year 2189, that's the 22nd century." said Miranda

"As to where you are, you're on my ship, the Normandy. We moved you here two days ago." said Shepard

"You died on a remote island on Earth about 2058. As it turns out you were buried with a man named Ellis." said Miranda.

The very thought of her beloved Ellis made Zoey cry, Shepard hugged her and comforted her. After Zoey had settled down and Shepard had resumed her seat Miranda had more news for her.

"We've revived you from frozen blood samples and lots and lots of hard work. Thing is, we need you." said Miranda

Zoey thought for a minute, as she thought, she looked around her environment. There was equipment she'd never seen before. She turned back to Miranda and Shepard.

"Ok, why me?" asks Zoey

"The Illusive Man will brief you on that." replied Miranda.

"Doctor Chakwas, please see that Zoey is dressed and meets us in Miranda's office in twenty minutes." Said Shepard.

An older female with a British accent appeared and said "Of course, Commander".

Miranda and Shepard left and went to Miranda's office, on the way there Shepard was looking worried and Miranda could see it.

"What's wrong?"

"Will she fit in here? In our time? With all our achievements?" asked Shepard.

"Don't worry, she'll manage fine. She just needs retraining and time." said Miranda.

Twenty minutes later everyone was in Miranda's office and Zoey was dressed in a Cerberus uniform and doctor Chakwas in tow.

Sheppard said "On this ship I'm the Commanding officer, you report directly to me. Understand?"

Zoey nodded. Shepard went on by saying "Miranda here is the executive officer, second in command, and in charge of the project that brought you back."

Zoey nodded again. Miranda said "The illusive man will explain everything to you soon. But I wanted you to know where you stood. Questions?"

Zoey's list of questions was enormous but she couldn't decide which was the most important. For the first time she got a good look at Shepard and Miranda. Shepard was five feet ten, with red hair, green eyes, tanned skin and an athletic build. Miranda was an inch or two shorter than Shepard, with jet black shoulder length hair, blue eyes, had pale skin and also an athletic build. Shepard look liked she was in her mid thirties where as Miranda looked a couple of years younger. Doctor Chakwas was the same height, she looked older like she was in her late forties, had shoulder length grey hair and an athletic build. Zoey herself was in her mid twenties, stood five feet six, had shoulder length brown hair in a pony tail and an athletic build.

"I want to talk to The illusive man, then you can answer my questions." said Zoey.

It was the one thing she was sure of for now. The party of four went to the briefing and communication room a minute later Zoey and Shepard were talking to The Illusive man.

"Hello Zoey. You're looking well considering you've been dead for over one hundred and twenty years."

"Thank you." replied Zoey

"We brought you back for a reason." said The Illusive Man.

Zoey looked puzzled and asked "We?"

The Illusive Man lit his cigarette and took a drag off it before saying "Cerberus. The project that brought you back was the Lazarus project which is directed by Miranda."

The Illusive man reminded Zoey of a mix between a Hollywood actor she couldn't remember the name of and a corporate CEO.

"But why have you brought me back?" asked Zoey.

The Illusive man touched a button and a video popped up out of nowhere showing people not just humans but other species Zoey didn't recognize running from zombie hoards.

"That's why. You've faced this before, you know how to stop it." responded The Illusive man in a cold but accurate tone before adding "I've got a team ready to help you to fight them. Questions?"

"Am I officially part of Cerberus now?" asked Zoey.

"Miranda will brief you on that, but you MUST stop this mutation before it gets worse." The Illusive man said then he touched a button and the conference was over.

"The team will be assembled in two hours." replied Shepard.

"EDI any quarters available for Zoey?" asked Miranda

"Yes, there is one next to the office and quarters of Miranda Lawson." said EDI.

"I know where it is, I'll take you there myself." said the doctor.

Shepard nodded and they were gone leaving Miranda and Shepard alone.

"Can she do it?" asked Miranda.

"I hope so." replied Shepard, who then turned and kissed her Executive Officer full on the mouth, Miranda kissed back just as much as she was receiving.

"Meet me in my quarters tonight, that's an order." Said Shepard.

"Yes Ma'am" replied Miranda with a smile on her face.

Some hours later Bianca was showering in her quarters, she loved showering, mostly to get the day off her was what she looked forward to the most. She ran her hands over her six pack abs and over her muscular physique and started thinking of the one person she loved the most, Miranda Lawson. Her right hand started massaging her boobs and her left hand started rubbing her pussy, all she could do was keep thinking of Miranda.

The door chimed and she said "Shit, enter, I'll be out in a minute."

Then came a familiar voice "Don't both on my account."

Stood in the doorway of the bathroom was the hot and sexy Miranda Lawson. She had a hungry, predatory look in her eyes and Shepard liked it. Miranda undressed out of her skin tight suit and black underwear. She had the same build as Shepard including the six pack abs. Miranda walked towards Bianca slowly and carefully and then when they met the two kissed, except with more passion than they had earlier that day. They broke apart.

"Have you been using it much since you got it?" asked Miranda.

"Not as much as I'd like to." replied Shepard.

"Want to go this time without it?" asked Miranda.

"No. I want to use it and this time, I'm keeping it out and to hell what the others think." replied Shepard firmly.

"Oh, honey." said Miranda in a romantic tone.

"I should have used it earlier after you rebuilt me and I'm glad you secretly gave it me." replied Shepard with even more firmness.

"Well very few people in Cerberus have got one. When I told the Illusive Man I gave you one, I thought his head was going to explode" replied Miranda giggling and Shepard laughed with her.

Shepard then screwed up her eyes as if she was concentrating really hard on something. Her right hand went to her clit and her left hand went to a handrail. Miranda rushed to her right side to steady Shepard so she wouldn't fall over. Shepard then screamed as in pain and Miranda watched as Shepard's clit grew and grew and grew until finally a fourteen inch, eight inch thick penis was stiff from Shepard's body. A set of balls had also grown out of her body and stopped a quarter of the way down Shepard's thighs.

Shepard opened her eyes and said "I'm not hiding you anymore." referring to her massive prick.

Miranda turned to her and asked "I gave you a beauty there, didn't I?"

Shepard nodded then turned the shower off and dried her and Miranda. As she was drying Miranda off she wrapped the towel around Miranda's neck and dragged her from the bathroom, through the work area and living area and threw her onto the bed. Miranda removed the towel and was gasping for air.

"You'll be wanting more of that cock when I'm done with you." said Shepard in a superior, yet pleased tone.

Just then the door chime sounded.

"For the love of...Who is it?" asked Shepard who headed for the bathroom.

"It's Zoey" came a frightened female voice.

"Enter" said Shepard as she emerged from the bathroom with a robe on

"Now, Zoey, you want something?" asked Shepard

"Err yes you and Miranda."

Miranda looked at Shepard for a second and then turned to Zoey and asked "What's the problem?"

Zoey undressed and then said "Can you explain this???" pointing to a ten inch long six inch thick cock with balls hanging down a quarter of the length of Zoey's thigh.

"When I rebuilt you, I took it upon myself to give you that as a gift from me." replied Miranda.

Zoey burst into tears, it was just too much for her. Miranda comforted her and said "You remember that blue Asari woman you met today, Samara. She's got one and she is very caring too from what I hear."

Zoey got turned on knowing that beautiful, blue skinned, sensual woman had a cock.

"I've got one and so has the commander, Tali, Jack and Kelly." replied Miranda with honesty.

"Oh my God." said a shocked Zoey.

"Yes. Show her yours, Bianca, please?" asked Miranda.

Shepard hesitated for a minute and then removed her robe to reveal her massive cock. Zoey's mouth hung open and stared at her new commander not being aware that her own cock had now grown to rival Shepard.

"Wow she came along fast." said Shepard.

Miranda turned to see where Shepard was looking and her mouth hung open. Zoey undressed and stood next to Shepard with a hung, predatory, sort of "We're going to fuck you" look on their faces and in their eyes.

"Alright, Zoey, since I gave you your cock it makes sense that I take your virginity too." said Miranda.

"My cock virginity, you mean, my pussy has had it's cherry popped years ago." replied Zoey with a smile on her face.

Miranda lay back on Shepard's comfy bed, her pussy was wet with anticipation knowing she was going to get fucked. Zoey lined her new cock up with Miranda's pussy and pushed her hips forward.

"Ahhhhhhhh, not so hard." screamed Miranda.

"Yes so hard. She likes it hard, REALLY hard." said Shepard with a grin on her face.

Miranda was annoyed at Shepard but the pleasure she was receiving was wonderful. Zoey had never felt pleasure like this before in her life and was relishing every second of it as her new phallus pounded the woman who reanimated her. After a few minutes Shepard had an idea.

"Girls do you mind stopping for a second?" she asked.

Zoey pulled out of Miranda with a moan of pleasure from both of them, Miranda's pussy was gaping, but she didn't care. Shepard bent Miranda over into what Zoey recognized as the doggy position, she then turned to Zoey and said

"Would you please continue where you left off with Miranda."

Zoey got behind Miranda and inserted her mammoth cock into her gaping pussy. When Zoey was fully inserted inside Miranda, Shepard said "OK hold that position for me, please"

Shepard then got behind Zoey, pushing her forward so that Miranda nearly fell flat on her face, and pushed her mammoth cock into Zoey's dripping pussy. Miranda smiled as she Zoey was getting her payback for how she felt when Zoey fucked her. Shepard and Zoey had to move in unison to fuck Miranda, mind you Zoey was having the time of her life, she was fucking a beautiful woman and getting fucked by another. On and on they fucked, the pleasure mounting between all three of them, all they cared about was pleasure. Zoey knew she was close to cumming, Shepard was close too.

"Gonna cum." cried out Zoey.

"Me too." yelled Shepard.

They both stood in front of Miranda, who was sitting now, jerking the mammoth cocks off. Miranda looked up at the girls faces then back at the huge cocks, poised, hard and ready.

"Ahhhhhhhh, fuck, cumming." screamed Zoey and Shepard together.

The hot creamy cum went straight in Miranda's face and on her upper body, then silence except for the heavy breathing of the three women.

"I can see again." panted Zoey with a smile on her face.

Shepard fell asleep but Zoey helped Miranda into Shepard's shower and began cleaning her up. As they showered, they talked.

"So do you like what I gave you?" asked Miranda referring to Zoey's now flaccid cock.

Zoey just smiled and nodded as if she was pleased with herself and they continued to shower together while Shepard slept on.

"Come on, I'll see you back to your quarters safely." said Miranda quietly as the women dried and dressed themselves.

"But what about the commander?" asked Zoey quietly.

"She always passes out after a really good orgasm." replied Miranda with a smile.

Zoey and Miranda dressed and sneaked out of the Captain's quarters and on to the elevator. Zoey hit the level three button and the elevator moved. They got off at their floor and the two women started walking along the corridor quietly, whispering to each other.

"Does the commander always pass out after having an orgasm?" whispered Zoey with concern on her face.

"Not always, only on really intense orgasms, like just now." replied Miranda in a whisper.

This news made Zoey feel a bit better so that she wasn't responsible for Shepard passing out. Zoey had to admit it was a good fuck. Then she started to cry, Miranda looked over at her and started comforting her.

"What is it?" asked Miranda.

In the end up Miranda took Zoey into her quarters and office combi and sat her down on a leather couch. Miranda went to the mess, which was just round the corner, and got two glasses and half filled one with water. She returned to find Zoey had stopped crying and she was drying her eyes on her Cerberus uniform.

"Here, a glass of ordinary water. it'll make you feel a bit better" said Miranda who went over to a desk, opened a drawer and pulled out a bottle, by then Zoey had drunk the water.

"Serrice Ice Brandy. It's expensive but it's a good drink, want some?" asked Miranda.

Zoey thought about it for a moment and gave Miranda her glass who filled it up dutifully. Miranda sat down next to Zoey, the ladies clinked there glasses in a friendly manner and drunk down deeply.

"Better?" asked Miranda.

Zoey nodded meekly and then felt like she wanted to tell Miranda everything.

"It's just, I miss him so much. I miss my darling Ellis so much." said Zoey who went on "When I first saw him I knew I was in love. He was just so handsome and cute and my heart was pounding the whole time. I just wanted to run down to him and marry him and give myself to him."

Zoey took another swig of the brandy while Miranda stayed quiet and looked on intently.

"Now I know that my darling Ellis and my friends Francis, Louis, Coach, Nick and Rochelle are now all dead and with Bill." said Zoey.

It's like as if telling the Lazarus project director everything personal was alleviating her pain in combination with the brandy. Miranda put her glass down, sat next to Zoey and hugged her, Zoey was trying to put a lot of unsaid things into the hug. Miranda seemed to understand what Zoey was doing and hugged back just as much.

"Will you sleep with me tonight?" asked Miranda.

Zoey Smiled as if it's what she wanted all along but had difficulty saying so. Both women got undressed and climbed into Miranda's bed.

"Welcome back to your life, Zoey." said Miranda.

With that the two settled down to sleep and the lights went off.

KenGore
KenGore
29 Followers