Zoey's Punishment

Story Info
Zoey is punished by her mistress.
1.5k words
4.12
44.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsMarie
MsMarie
4 Followers

Marie stalked towards Zoey. She was secured to the spanking bench with soft black leather cuffs attached to smooth silver chains that looped around the legs of the bench. Her breast dangled with her pierced nipples sporting hoops through them that had additional weights clipped on them pulling them as she panted both excited and nervous as she waited to see what her Mistress had in store for her.

Zoey's legs were spread wide making her feel vulnerable and giving an excellent view of her pussy and the bejeweled anal plug she had been sporting since Ms. Marie had woke her that morning fucking it into her tight virgin ass while licking her pussy until she climaxed.

Zoey's pussy was visibly slick as she waited in expectation clearly excited about the upcoming punishment.

Ms. Marie ran her hand along Zoey's spine and along her plump ass giving a it a quick squeeze before delivering a sharp slap that left a faint rosy hue to the pale skin of her bottom.

"My princess has been a very naughty girl today hasn't she?" Ms. Marie drawled, quickly delivering a second slap to Zoey's other cheek.

"Yes Ms. Marie. Please punish your little princess slut." Zoey panted.

"Tell me Zoey why are you being punished today? Hmmmm? What did you do without my permission, hmmm?" Ms. Marie's deceptively soft voice asked.

"I was playing with my pussy without permission Ms. Marie. I'm sorry! It was so wet and you were working and I just couldn't help it!" Zoey panted out quickly her breathing labored.

"Well little miss Zoey you will get ten lashes with the belt for your lack of self control." Ms. Marie went to the rack and carefully selected a wide red belt that was stiff yet smooth as suede.

As she approached Zoey and the bench she stated "You will count and thank me for each lash. Do you understand Zoey?"

"Yes, Ms. Marie." She whimpered.

The first strike of the belt came suddenly and landed with a crack. "One, thank you Ms. Marie." She whined. The next two hits came rapidly back to back.

"Two, three, thank you Ms. Marie." She panted out her chest heaving the weights swinging from her abused nipples adding to the punishment of the lashes. Ms. Marie's soft hands rubbed her stinging bottom lovingly before the delivering the next stinging blow to Zoey's delicious bottom.

"Four, thank you Ms. Marie" Zoey cried out tears beginning to streak down her face into her hair even as her pussy creamed from the stinging bite of the belt. While it hurt the stinging pain warmed her bottom and made desire curl in her gut, her pussy was weeping with rivulets of her juices now trailing down her legs. Zoey loved being at her Mistress's mercy.

The process continued with altering stings and soothing rubs until the final slap of the belt was delivered. Zoey was on the edge of climax from the stimulation of the belt and the weights on her nipples. "Ten, thank you Ms. Marie." She cried out.

Ms. Marie poured oil over Zoey's sore bottom admiring her handy work while rubbing the red stripes that now decorated Zoey's bottom. She began playing with the plug in Zoey's ass.

"Princess I believe I have better plans for your ass now." Ms. Marie stated as she tugged on the plug pulling it free of Zoey's bottom while pouring more oil own the crack of her ass and working it into the now achingly empty hole, stuffing Zoey's ass with first one finger, then gradually working the second into her.

She bent down and began to lick Zoey's tight little pussy as she continued to screw her fingers into her princesses virgin asshole finally working up to getting three fingers into the hole as Zoey panted and groaned through the burning sensation of her little asshole being stretched and tried to relax her clenching rosebud around her mistresses screwing and fucking fingers getting closer and closer to climax by the second.

Suddenly before Zoey could cum Ms. Marie pulled her fingers free and stood walking over to the toy chest carefully selecting a rather large strap on dildo and attaching it to the harness she wore with her bustier strolling back to Zoey and standing before her she took Zoey's head by the hair an directed her mouth to the large pink dildo. "My princess needs to suck my cock and get it all wet." She said as she force fed the large dildo into her waiting mouth working it in gradually deeper and deeper with each thrust pushing against her clit while Zoey was drooling around the cock as she deep throated it gagging and sputtering as her mistress fucked her mouth without mercy.

Finally Ms. Marie pulled the cock free and moved behind Zoey taking her hip in one hand and feeding the big cock into Zoey's tight pussy, her pussy lips spread and stretching to the max.

"Oh! Mistress please!" Zoey cried out her pussy clenching around the big cock trying to suck it into herself. She was so wet the cock slid in smoothly bottoming out with a few inches to spare.

"Princess I love seeing you spread open by my cock, your going to take it all tonight. " Ms. Marie ground out as she pushed her cock farther into Zoey's tight little hole.

"Then we'll see just what this pretty ass can take Zoey." She continued to pull out and refeed the cock into Zoey's pussy setting a steady pace that sent her breast swinging, the weights pulling sending Zoey into a mindless state on the brink of an orgasm yet never letting her tumble over the peak.

She pulled the cock that was now drenched in Zoey's juices free and lined it up with her rosebud and began pushing it into her tight little asshole one centimeter at a time.

"Umm, such a tight ass Zoey I'm going to ream that little asshole with my big dick." Mistress groaned the resistance adding even more pressure to her clit as she worked the giant dick into her little princess slut.

Once it was all the was in she paused rubbing Zoey's ass cheeks. "That's so hot baby I love seeing your tight ass split by my giant cock!" she moaned as she pressed her hips further into Zoey's plump little ass. When she let up she really started moving fucking her princess hard her thighs slapping into Zoey's ass with each hard thrust causing her ass to jiggle and her breast to swing and shake.

After several minutes she was pounding out a steady pace. "Please mistress may I cum?" Zoey whined out between moans and squeals of delight.

Marie reached around her grabbing her breasts an squeezing as she kept pounding into her from behind. She could tell by the high pitched squeals Zoey was emitting she wouldn't last much longer even without permission.

"Okay princess, cum like a good little slut for me!" Ms. Marie moaned out as she kept up the brutal pace, Zoey's long moan of relief as her climax took her triggering her own orgasm as she continued to grind against Zoey's bottom prolonging both of their orgasms.

As the tremors in Zoey's body faded Ms. Marie pulled her cock fee of her ass admiring the view of the gaping hole as it spasmed shut. She continued to rub and caress Zoey's body as she removed the weights from her breasts licking and sucking them gently pulling on the hoops before releasing them to remove the cuffs from her wrists and ankles rubbing her arms and legs to sooth any discomfort. Zoey clung to her as she helped her off of the bench and onto the platform bed brushing light kisses over her rounded five foot frame arousing her again.

Ms. Marie paused to remove her harness before climbing into the bed straddling Zoey's face. "Suck on my pussy Zoey, use your mouth and make me come." Marie demanded grinding her sloppy wet pussy in Zoey's face. The little redhead moaned into her mistresses snatch holding on to and squeezing her thighs as she rode her face to a quick climax.

"Mistress your cum tastes so good, please may I have some more?" Zoey begged as she robbed her face in her mistresses juices.

Marie leaned forward and beginning licking the little sluts slit, wrapping her arms around her and using her hands to tilt and spread the little redheads ass her trim little bush brushing Marie's chin as she ate herself and her princess to another intense orgasm.

Falling away finally exhausted Marie gathered her princess to her spooning her from behind. Ms. Marie continued caressing Zoey's breasts and kissing her neck and shoulder as she held her. "I love you" Zoey whispered.

"And I love you princess, from now on I expect you to come to me when you need to cum. Your pussy and ass belong to me, do you understand me Zoey?" Ms. Marie spoke softly yet firmly into Zoey's ear.

"Yes mistress, thank you mistress."

MsMarie
MsMarie
4 Followers