Zombie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder." I ordered her; suckling her pinky.

She hissed, then growled, and kissed my neck hastily while she started bouncing up and down as fast as she could muster.

"Heeengh!" She growled, punishing my dick with her body.

I felt her upper body spasming against me; like her upper body was doing the bouncing as opposed to her hips.

I grabbed her back with both arms; holding her with an unshakable grip while she lost herself to pleasure, growling and groaning with each time she rocked her uncontrollable hips.

"F--FUCK!" I cried. I was positive everyone in town heard me when I said that.

"Hnghh! Hnghh, hnghh!"

Her tone had grown so loud that it had even put my shallow breathing to shame.

I suckled harder on her nipple; my mouth squeezing and pulling hard.

"A--AAANGHH..."

Her tone became more shallow, and her sounds were becoming much more akin to an actual zombie as she continued riding me.

"I'm going to come all over you."

I hoarsely stated to the busty zombie.

Already I was feeling the heat becoming too unbearable, and knew I was going to be filling her up with my thick vanilla.

I suckled as hard as I could; drool coating her tits from my hungry, longing mouth.

Clop, clop, clop, clop, smack, smack smack.

"H--nghhh!" She groaned again.

That was it. I couldn't take it anymore; this was too much for me to handle anymore.

"I'm coming!" I Said loudly; squeezing her body tight and releasing my load info her.

She held on tight, rocked her hips one last time, then overflowed with pussy juice right as I started filling her up with hot jizz.

She climbed off of me, and my dick went flaccid.

I tried desperately to catch my breath from the intense sex I had just engaged with this creature of the dead and cradled her in my arms; kissing her forehead lovingly.

We lay in the alley together, naked and exhausted.

I couldn't believe all the things I had done with her, but more than that, I couldn't believe I had screwed a zombie.

While I stood there and tried to wrap my head around all this; her mouth started inching towards my penis again.

"Aren't you tired yet?"

Her teeth went razor sharp, and she placed her whole mouth over my dick; ripping it right off and literally swallowing the head.

I quickly rose from my bed, and shook my head hysterically, but started laughing upon realizing everything was just a bad nightmare, it was a dream.

I uncovered myself, and looked between my legs; I jizzed in my pants.

I swung my feet over the bed, rose from the bed, and walked over towards my nightstand; grabbing my flip phone, dialing a number.

"Hey! Coriander, I was wondering if you'd like to get together on Friday and maybe go see that new horror movie that came out, Blood and Sex?"

12