Zombie On Zombie Action

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Luckily the clit licking was good enough, at least when she really got going, and the other woman quickly began squirting directly down her throat and all over her face. Although it mostly ended up on her face because Liv just couldn't swallow it all, even though at one point she tried, because like with pussy cream she found it almost ridiculously yummy.

Rita tried to keep up the type of encouragement she so enjoyed dishing out, but she was just beyond the point where she could talk coherently. She was also beyond the point where she cared about anything but her own selfish pleasure. Well, that was nothing new, but she didn't care about keeping an ounce of her dignity and began screaming hysterically.

She also didn't give a fuck whether Liv suffocated or not, Rita grabbing the back of her roommate's skull and shoving her face as deep into her cunt as it would go. Shortly after that she started grinding herself into Liv's face, making it harder for the other zombie to breathe, and yet the little slut didn't care. No, she just kept trying to get Rita off, which caused a big evil grin to cross over Rita's face.

Whether out of glee over Liv's complete lack of self-respect or just the pure ecstasy which was rocking her body Rita wasn't sure. All she knew was she went completely berserk, her eyes turning red as she slipped into what was known as Full Zombie mode as she brutalised Liv's face even more than before.

To the point where if she was human she would have definitely needed some work done, and maybe even her zombie healing wouldn't fix the damage Rita had done. That thought of course delighted Rita, but no sooner had she thought it then she found herself on her back with an equally red eyed Liv on top of her and staring down at her.

For a moment Rita really thought they were going to fight, and then the other crazy zombie began humping her like some kind of animal. It would have been hilarious, if it hadn't felt so good, as both their thighs were rubbing against each other's pussies, and in the state they were both in it didn't take much for them to cum at the same time.

It would have almost been romantic, if they hadn't been growling and snarling in an inhuman tone at each other. Which was why Rita flipped them to get them back on track, although Liv flipped them again almost immediately, which caused Rita to growl and flip them again, this process repeating over and over again as they roughly fucked right there on the hard floor.

Honestly Rita wasn't sure how long they fucked. All she knew was that zombie on zombie action was definitely her favourite thing about becoming one of the undead, and maybe even worth all the disadvantages, because this was easily the best sex of her life, and she'd had a lot of it, most of it even good. In a way she kind of wished they could fuck all night, but eventually both of them ran out of steam and they were forced to roll off of each other, their eyes slowly returning to normal.

Although even as she lay there next to Liv, covered in gross sweat and other fluids, Rita comforted herself with the knowledge that they had run out of steam at the same time. And she could still so easily get under Liv's skin.

"That was hot." Rita admitted, before teasing the other girl with a grin, "Next time we should invite Major to join us."

"Fuck you." Liv groaned.

"You just did, silly." Rita gleefully reminded her, "But if you want to leave Major out of it, there's always your boss. He's cute. Or maybe even Blaine. Or better yet, Peyton."

Each of those name drops caused Liv to growl in disapproval, but on the last one she set up and warned her roommate, "Hey, you stay away from her!"

"What? It's not like I'm suggesting eating her yummy brain, just her pussy. Or better yet, we could share it." Rita grinned, sitting up. Then she looked thoughtful, "Actually I guess we can't share her little pussy without officially making her join our team, in more ways than one. And we can't turn her into our cunt muncher. But we can DP her. Oh, wouldn't that be fun? Yes, you can lie down and offer her supportive words, and kiss her to your heart's content, while your strap-on cock is buried in her little twat, and as I'm taking that annoyingly perfect ass of hers."

Liv just glared at her for a few long seconds, then began "Rita-"

"Fine, you can have her ass." Rita sighed, "But I insist on taking yours."

"Rita!" Liv practically yelled.

"And it won't be the first time I take your ass." Rita announced boldly, "No, I think that should be just the two of us. It will be easier to teach you that way that I may be a bitch, but from now on, you're my bitch. Mmmmm yeah, you want my help then you're going to have to be my rug munching, anal loving dyke bitch."

With that Liv punched Rita in the face, harder than she did last time, and then yelled, "I don't want your help! I never want to see your skanky ass again! Get out! And don't you dare come near me or my friends again!"

The force of the blow knocked Rita back down onto her back, but she just giggled maniacally, watched live get up and walk away, and then called after her, "What? Was it something I said?"

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
12