Zombie Sperm Apocalypse Ch. 01

Story Info
Women must swallow sperm every 24 hours or turn into zombies.
2.2k words
3.33
39k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingDeath
KingDeath
10 Followers

CHAPTER 1: The Beginning of the End

Ashley Ellex jogs down the cobbled path of the Luminare Park in Downtown Los Angeles as the summer sun begins to set. She passes trees and families walking their dogs as the men stare at her with pure thirst for her attention. She ignores them as they all watch her large double E breast bouncing up and down.

Her long beautiful dark hair is tied into a ponytail while her black mascara shadows her gorgeous emerald green eyes. She breathes quietly with the pink gloss of her voluptuous lips smearing down her chin slightly while her tongue ring swirls in her mouth. The sweat from her running forces her pink training bra to cling to her slim body as her toned belly begins to drip sweat down to her white booty shorts which conceal a pink thong beneath. The sweat continues dripping down her thick legs into her pink and white running shoes.

"Nice tits"

A local gangbanger by the street name of Romeo mocks while smiling with his boys. Ashley ignores him as she makes her way out the park and to her white Mercedes. She hops in and begins driving home while playing The Weeknd in the background as she texts her photographer, booking another photo shoot for her modeling career.

She begins texting when all of a sudden her car is stopped by the immense traffic line building up on the freeway. She stares confused while police sirens can be seen in the distance. She immediately assumes there's been an accident as a sigh escapes her luscious lips.

"Yo, what's the hold up?!"

A fat man with a yellow shirt yells while storming out of his car as his wife shouts for him to get back in. Other people begin to walk out their vehicles and complain as Ashley sits put in her seat. The sun is going down faster now with the moon rising in it's place, when all of a sudden military choppers begin to fly into the city. Everyone echoes silence as they all stare up as fighter jets soar through the sky with a man's voice raining down on them.

"Citizens please do not panic. Go to your homes and lock the doors. This is not a drill"

People begin to mutter to each other what they think is happening when suddenly a little girl in the car next to Ashley's asks,

"Mommy, are we at war?"

The mother sighs while explaining to her daughter that she doesn't know what is happening. Ashley becomes frustrated as she begins flipping her phone, becoming easily annoyed with how long this traffic is taking, when all of a sudden a loud explosion roars in the distance...and then another...and another!

"Oh my God!"

The mother in the car next to Ashley shouts. Everyone stops what they are doing as they hear gunfire echo throughout the city as people can be heard screaming from the cars way in front.

"What the hell is going on?!"

An old bald man shouts when all a sudden a blood hungry zombie sprints out of nowhere and tackles him to the ground, sinking it's teeth into his skull while his brain splatters out onto the pavement.

"Everyone get out of your vehicles! We have to leave now!"

The fat man with the yellow shirt shouts as everyone complies to his suggestion. Ashley quickly steps out her white Mercedes as she becomes part of the crowd of people sprinting back into the park.

"My husband!"

An old woman shouts as she rushes over to the old bald man who died when all of a sudden he comes back to life and bites her jaw off.

"AHHHHHH!"

She screams as she is eaten alive while Ashley and the rest of the Los Angeles citizens sprint back into the Luminare Park while the marching sound of an army of zombies can be heard growling and screeching, coming straight for them all!

"Emily keep running!"

The mother shouts to her daughter when all of a sudden a giant mutated zombie with frog-like features watches her from the side of a skyscraper. The frog zombie sticks out his tongue from over a mile away as it grabs the little girl in it's sticky grasp, while lunging her out of her mother's hands.

"Emily!"

The woman shouts as the little girl is sent soaring through the air with her screams echoing to everyone's ear. The frog zombie swallows the little girl whole, as the loud crunching of her bones can be heard even from the park while the frog zombie digests the still alive little girl into his stomach acids.

"Oh my God! NO!!"

The mother begins screaming as she stops running and falls to the ground crying while a swarm of zombies tackle her to the ground and feast on her flesh. Her blood sprays all over the cobbled ground while everyone continues running as Ashley catches up with the fat man with the yellow shirt and his wife.

"John I don't want to die!"

The wife shouts to her fat husband as he shouts back,

"Don't worry Gretchen, we wo..."

All of a sudden a worm-like zombie emerges out of the ground, sending pieces of pavement flying as it wraps itself around the fat man's wife.

"Gretchen!"

He shouts as the worm opens it's gaping mouth and begins swallowing the fat woman whole.

"AHHHHH!"

She screams in utter fear as her face and body is surrounded by the throat of the giant worm swallowing her whole. John becomes angry as he grabs a piece of the shattered cobbled ground and stabs it's rugged edge into the worm.

"Take that!"

John yells when all of a sudden the stomach acid of the worm spews all over him, as his entire body begins fizzing with boils emerging all over his skin. He screams in pain as his face caves in while limbs of his body begin to fall off as his jaw drops to the floor. Within seconds, John and his yellow shirt are disintegrated while Gretchen yells in fear as she is still eaten alive.

"Holy shit"

Ashley whispers to herself as she continues running at full speed, only looking behind her to see what is happening. She is one of the few survivors still alive as she knows that she can't outrun these monsters so she needs to find somewhere to hide...and now!

Her emerald eyes make contact at the restrooms as she sprints right for them. Her body still clothed in her running gear as she rushes into the boy's restroom without thinking when all of a sudden she catches Romeo and his two friends smoking weed in there.

"Well what do we have here"

Romeo smiles his silver grill with his Latin skin covered in tattoos as he passes his blunt to his fat homie. Romeo is tall and muscular with a short dark faded haircut while his friend Piggy is fat, short and smelly as their last friend is a tall and skinny man with crooked teeth named Churro.

"Please don't hurt me, there's monsters outside and we need to hide!"

Ashley explains with the scent of begging fragrancing from her lips as Romeo laughs.

"Yeah, we know. Take a look at this"

All of a sudden Romeo pulls out his phone and shows Ashley a video of a news reporter explaining to everyone what is happening.

"Hello, this is reporter Jessica Jade, and everyone all over the world is being attacked by what can only be described as zombies. These flesh eating mutants are the effect of an airborne toxin created by the terrorist group 'Anarchy'. The understanding of how these creatures evolve is still unknown but what is known, is that human sperm is what keeps us immune. Men will survive just fine since they naturally have sperm in their bodies, but for all women out there, you must inject, consume or swallow sperm every 24 hours, or else you will become a zombie by default"

Romeo turns off his phone as he smiles down at Ashley while she slowly backs away.

"Make your choice baby girl, you either suck our cocks and swallow this sperm...or turn into one of those things out there"

Ashley peaks out from the edge of the restroom as she watches in horror as people are eaten alive with the look of pain in their miserable eyes. Tumors are spawned from zombie's faces while entire scabs of flesh are missing from their body. The transformation process of turning into one of those things must be extremely painful. Ashley sighs as she walks back towards the gangbangers as Romeo smiles down at her.

"So what will it be?"

He asks as her lips exhale a deep breath while she drops to her knees without saying anything. The gangbangers smile at her while the scent of urine hits Ashley's nose as she begins to look around the dirty restroom. Graffiti on the walls with the mirror shattered and fogged up from years of abuse.

"Not here, you'll suck me off in the stall, next to a dirty toilet"

Romeo demands as he grabs Ashley by her ponytail and begins pulling her into the restroom stall while she walks on all fours like a dog. The other two bangers laugh as they hide in the other stalls, telling Romeo to let them use her after he's done.

"You ready bitch"

Romeo asks Ashley as he unzips his pants while Ashley begins to smell the horrible scent of that shit ingesting toilet. Once upon a time Ashley was untouchable, considered a modern day princess with men willing to do anything to get her attention and now...she's just some slut in a dirty restroom.

"Open wide whore"

Romeo demands as Ashley obeys while Romeo pulls out his thick, nine inch penis that looks disgusting to Ashley's eyes. Her breath releases from her lips on to Romeo's dick as he slowly inserts it into her mouth. Her soft glossed lips smearing as his penis slides through her throat. Immediately, she can taste pre-cum dripping from his cock as he explains while pushing her head down on his dick,

"Take the whole thing in your mouth"

Her face scrunches up as the taste of his penis feels like hard rubber to her tongue. Her mascara begins to slide from her eyes as tears drip down while her tongue ring begins swirling harder with his dick in her mouth. Loud gagging noises can be heard as the boys in the other stalls begin jacking off to the sound her getting face fucked.

Her eye shadow begins to droop over her eyes, forcing her to keep them shut while her lipstick is smeared everywhere with cum and lip gloss dripping off her chin and onto her busty pink training bra. Romeo grabs the back of her head with more force as he begins thrusting into her mouth. Ashley's throat feels like it's on fire as he uses her esophagus as a fleshlight.

"Pl-ee-eeze St-aughp"

Ashley begs with her hands on Romeo's lower abs as he smiles harder while fucking her face faster.

"Shut up bitch!"

He demands as he begins pissing in her mouth. The hot urine begins to fill in her mouth like water to a balloon as she suddenly releases Romeo's cock out of her throat and spurts all the piss out her mouth. Her entire body is covered in piss as Romeo smiles while grabbing her by the head again and forcing his cock back in her mouth.

"No Wai-atte"

Ashley pleads while his cock slams back into her throat as he lifts his leg up on the side of the stall and begins fucking her face even harder. She places her hands in her lap as his cock slides in and out of throat with cum and urine drip down into her stomach.

"Swallow everything bitch!"

Romeo shouts while the hard floor is beginning to make Ashley's knees uncomfortable as her lips begin to swell up from Romeo fucking her face too hard. Ashley's head feels like it's spiraling when all of a sudden Romeo grabs her ponytail scrunchie and yanks it off.

"You won't need that"

He chuckles as he grabs a fistful of her hair, using his hand as her new scrunchie while he plummets his cock down her throat so hard she can't breathe. Her nostrils gasp for air while Romeo busts his final load into her mouth. Her throat begins gagging as he keeps her head in place, forcing her to sit still as he cums everything he has.

"Good girl. I'll give you 5 minutes to clean yourself up so my boys can have fun too"

Romeo demands as he pulls his cock out of her mouth and zips back up his pants. He exits the restroom stall as Ashley is left to sit there in regret with cum and urine all over her. Her mouth is dripping all kinds of liquids as that retched stench of the toilet makes her want to puke. She looks up at the ceiling and saids to herself in her head...

"I rather die".

TO BE CONTINUED

KingDeath
KingDeath
10 Followers