Zombie Wars: My Vampire Hero

Story Info
Ethiopian vampire and Native woman fight zombies.
3.8k words
5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers

The Living Dead walk the planet Earth, hungry for human flesh, and that's not even the worst part. In this post-apocalyptic world, there were few certainties. Even death isn't final anymore. Chaos reigns everywhere, and after the Governments of America and the United Kingdom thought they could destroy the Zombies by bombing some of the world's most heavily infested cities, the survivors discovered they had a new enemy.

The radioactive wastelands that North America and the U.K. turned into only made things easier for the ravenous dead, as hapless survivors battled a polluted environment, plus Zombies, all at once. Too weak to fight off the Zombies, Mankind found itself on the verge of extinction. With the human species in peril, paranoia has become the order of the day. Mankind has never been good at living with its own, and the rise of the Zombies hasn't helped matters any...

Bands of marauders stalk the landscape, ruthlessly preying on their fellow survivors. Instead of uniting against the Undead, different groups battle it out, which caused already limited resources to dwindle, lives to be lost, and the Zombies to spread. Mass murder, rape, wanton destruction and wholesale slaughter have become all too common. Trust is a rarity in these dark times, and it's about to be put to the best between two unique individuals...

"Oh no, Yohannes, you were bitten," Clara Tremblay said, voice filled with alarm, and she looked at the big and tall, dark-skinned and dreadlocked young Ethiopian man who stood before her and shook her head sadly. Since the world went to hell, Clara had seen dozens of men and women bitten by the damn Zombies, and knew that this was the point of no return. What she couldn't figure out was the utter lack of fear or pain on the young man's face.

Mere moments ago, while scavenging through the ruins of Laval, Quebec, Clara came across a pack of freshly reanimated corpses, and the ravenous ghouls came at her. Upon hearing the slavering corpses trademark moans, Yohannes Yilma stalwartly came to his partner's aid, and while he managed to dispatch six Zombies in rapid succession with nothing but his sword, the seventh managed to bite a chunk out of his arm before he decapitated it.

"Oh, no worries, Clara, I'll be just fine," Yohannes replied with a shrug, and Clara watched, astonished, as the bite mark on the young man's arm began to recede, and then vanished in seconds. Grabbing Yohannes arm, Clara examined it for several seconds, and couldn't believe her eyes. The Zombie bite was completely gone, and Yohannes arm looked good as new.

"Yohannes, what are you?" Clara asked, and her green eyes narrowed in suspicion. Yohannes bit his lip and sighed, knowing that the moment of truth was upon them. For months now he and Clara had been wandering the nuclear wasteland that used to be the City of Montreal, Quebec. The fact that the young man she initially thought was just another survivor was harboring secrets didn't bother Clara much, but this was too big to ignore...

"I'm a Vampire," Yohannes replied, after a long silence, and Clara's eyes went wife, and she scoffed dismissively while shaking her head. This is not happening, Clara thought, and she looked at Yohannes, searching for cues that he was just joking. He'd always been funny, with a bitter, sarcastic sense of humor. Yohannes looked as serious as a heart attack, and he calmly awaited her reply, stoic as ever.

"No, I don't know what you are but I don't believe in Vampires, and I definitely can't accept what I just saw," Clara all but shrieked at Yohannes, and when he took a step toward her, she flinched and took a step backwards. Yohannes winced as though in pain, and shook his head. The look of fear he saw in Clara's eyes cut him to his core, down deep in his non-beating heart. Mankind fears what it doesn't understand, Yohannes reminded himself, and he resigned himself to the fact that he'd just lost a friend...and so much more.

"Clara, let's not get hasty, what I am is your friend, and the man who just saved your life," Yohannes said, and with that, he turned around and walked away. His uncanny hearing detected Clara's shift in posture, and the change in her heartrate, all telltale signs that she was about to do something. When Yohannes heard the click of her gun being cocked, he smiled sadly, and turned around, facing her.

"I should shoot you, but I can't, just keep away from me," Clara said, her voice trembling with fear and rising anger. Yohannes looked at her, this tall and curvy, green-eyed woman with alabaster skin partially covered in soot, clad in the tattered remnants of her office gear which consisted of a long black overcoat, dirty white blouse, hole-ridden Capri pants, and recently acquired black boots.

"My down and dirty office drone in post-apocalyptic chic," Yohannes thought, smiling wistfully. In spite of all that, or perhaps because of it, the battle-hardened Clara looked beautiful to him. Of course, he couldn't ignore the rifle which she held pointed at him. And he knew that she was an extremely accurate shot, especially at this range. Shame about her newly hostile disposition.

"As you wish, Clara, just remember that I was a Vampire when we met, and I protected you and befriended you instead of harming you, and risked my life for you, in this savage time, you may regret letting go of a friend like me," Yohannes retorted, and Clara's lip curled. He thought of the tender, passionate moments they shared, and shook his head. Even in the post-apocalyptic nightmare that engulfed the entirety of the planet Earth, Mankind couldn't let go of its fear of the unknown.

With a fatalistic shrug, Yohannes got on his way, and as a stunned Clara looked on, the Vampire took off at an astonishing speed that a cheetah couldn't have matched on its best day. With his pseudo-relationship with Clara having ended, Yohannes dropped all pretense of humanity, and embraced all that he was. This wasn't the first time that one of his relationships with a mortal hadn't worked out, but Yohannes still felt pain and loss, like all living beings, even if he was Undead.

The look that Yohannes saw in Clara's emerald eyes was hostility bordering on hatred, and it made him shudder. Was this the same woman that he'd made love to the night before? Yohannes recalled the ecstasy that he felt as Clara lay in his arms, stark naked, her curvy body pressed against his, as they took refuge from the acid rain falling from the eternally dark skies inside the remnants of Centre Communautaire Le Sorbier.

"You're unlike anyone I'd ever known," Clara whispered, smiling at Yohannes, and he grinned and kissed her. In the old world, men who looked like Yohannes and women who looked like Clara lived in different worlds, but in this post-apocalyptic age, the lines were blurred, and the bullshit that people once obsessed about became almost irrelevant. Live, feel, and die, those seemed to be the new rules...

"I'll take that as a compliment," Yohannes replied, and he laid Clara on the floor, amid their belongings, and then made love to her. Clara sighed happily as Yohannes mouth roamed from her lips to her breasts, while his agile fingers slipped between her legs. The young woman licked her lips and relaxed as her lover began pleasuring her. Yohannes slid two fingers into her pussy, then a third.

"Hmm, don't stop," Clara cooed, and Yohannes grinned, and then spread her thighs wide open, before burying his face between them. Just like that, he began pleasuring her like only he could. Yohannes slid his tongue into Clara's pussy, inhaling her scent and tasting her at the same time. No two women smelled or tasted alike down below, and Yohannes savored Clara's unique aroma.

"I can't get enough of you," Yohannes said, smiling up at Clara, who looked at him through moist eyes, rubbing her breasts together. Yohannes licked, sucked and probed Clara's pussy, and the young woman's pleasure-filled moans echoed across the ruins of the old community center. The two of them continued with their fun, and things got really steamy between them on that post-apocalyptic night, amid the debris and nuclear pollution...

"Fuck me hard," Clara screamed, as Yohannes put her on all fours, and caressed her thick, creamy bottom. Yohannes stroked his tool, which was long, thick, and dark, and smiled to himself while rubbing it against Clara's butt. With a swift thrust, he entered Clara, and the happy sigh that escaped from her lips was a most welcome sound. Just like that, Yohannes gripped Clara's wide hips and began fucking her with gusto. Her passionate screams mingled with his groans, and they melted into each other...

"Farwell, my dear," Yohannes said aloud, mind swirling with thoughts of Clara Tremblay. She was but the latest of the long list of mortals he'd allowed himself to care for, and lost. Yohannes had roamed the world long before the Zombie Apocalypse, which caught the world by surprise a few years back. Overnight, people found themselves confronting hordes of reanimated dead folk hell-bent on devouring their flesh. They never knew that, long before the first Zombie ever moaned in hunger, a different species of Undead already walked the Earth...

Yohannes, fed up with the necropolis that Montreal had become, slowly made his way to Parc National Du Mont-Saint-Bruno, a small national park located fifteen kilometers outside the City of Montreal. The woods were usually freer of the Zombies than the cities and towns, and there was plenty of wildlife for him to feed on. Yohannes went there for some peace of mind, and found anything but...

"Hello stranger," came a voice, and Yohannes, who'd been feeding on a deer he caught, whirled around, to face this newest threat. A vision of beauty stood before him, a tall, curvy young woman with dark bronze skin and long, neatly braided dark hair clad in military fatigues. One look at her and Yohannes knew that this was no mortal woman. This gal smelled Undead, and not the raw, putrid stink of the Zombies, but the subtle, almost bittersweet smell of another kind of Undead, the Vampire.

"What do you want?" Yohannes asked, and the young female Vampire, who looked decidedly First Nations, casually stepped forward, smiling and flashing her pearly white fangs. Yohannes clutched the dead deer in his arms, and blood dripped from his mouth. In the movies, Vampires often hang out in bands or small groups, like a big frigging family. In real life, it wasn't like that. The bloodthirsty Undead weren't communal like their cousins, the slow-moving, flesh-eating and shambling Undead. Zombies like hordes, Vampires like to fly solo...

"I'm Rana, and you're on Abenaki First Nations land, stranger, so I should be the one asking the questions here," Rana said, and she licked her lips and looked at Yohannes without fear. Yohannes relaxed, somewhat, and nodded, before offering her a drink. One must tread carefully when in someone else's domain, Yohannes reminded himself, and he bowed his head gently as Rana stepped closer.

"My apologies, madam, I am Yohannes Yilma, formerly of Ethiopia, please have a drink on me," Yohannes said, and Rana looked at him carefully before taking the deer from him, and sinking her fangs into his neck. Rana drank eagerly, glutting herself on the slain deer's still warm blood. Gal's cute and has an appetite, Yohannes thought to himself with a smile.

"Hmm, not bad, but don't think it changes anything, Yohannes, these woods are mine, and you are still trespassing," Rana said, wiping her blood-soaked mouth with the back of her sleek hand. Yohannes nodded, and smiled. Even with the Zombie apocalypse upon them all, both humans and Vampires had trouble letting go of their old habits. Would Rana still consider those woods hers when millions of ravenous ghouls left Montreal proper ( after feasting on the humans ) and made their way here?

"Rana, I am just passing through, I promise," Yohannes said, smiling slyly and Rana looked him up and down and smiled. In spite of the tension in the air, he could see right through her. Rana was a relative newcomer to being a Vampire, if she'd been at it longer than a century, Yohannes would have been surprised. He decided to play nice with her even though he could have torn her to pieces...

"Your promises mean nothing to me," Rana replied, and, moving at superhuman speed, she came for him. Yohannes, who'd been anticipating just such an attack, reacted explosively. The average Vampire possesses ten times the strength and speed of the average human being. As a Vampire ages, he or she gets stronger and faster, but requires lots of human blood to maintain this level of augmented physical prowess. Yohannes, who preferred to feed on animals, lacked the strength that a Vampire his age should have, and Rana took advantage of that...

"Fuck," Yohannes cried out, as Rana came at him, fangs bared and fangs extended. Striking him a dozen times in less than three seconds, Rana slashed Yohannes at will, and the older, larger Vampire roared in pain. Hissing, Rana came for him again, and this time, Yohannes managed to grab her. Caterwauling and growling, the two Vampires wrestled one another on the forest floor, and Yohannes ended up on top of Rana, with his fangs at her throat...

"Not bad, for an old man," Rana said, looking up at her conqueror through feral, crimson eyes that were filled with defiance. Yohannes growled a warning, and she remained still. Slowly, Yohannes moved his claws from her throat, and moved away from her. Rana sat up and looked at him, clearly surprised by his actions. When Yohannes took her down, she expected him to rip her throat out and decapitate her for sure...

"Yeah, little one, I may be old but I still got the moves," Yohannes replied, and he kept his eyes on Rana even as he felt the scratches she left all over his body. One of the drawbacks of being a Vampire was how slowly they healed without the aid of fresh blood. He needed to feed, and soon, otherwise those marks would be permanent thanks to his slow rate of healing.

"Why didn't you kill me when you had the chance?" Rana asked, looking at Yohannes, who leaned against a tree, weakened by his injuries. She looked at the forest floor, where an abundance of sharp sticks were to be found. Rana could pick one up and stake this old fool easily, but she hadn't seen a non-Zombie in ages, either human or Vampire. It would be a shame to put this one down just yet...

"One thing I learned since the Zombie Apocalypse began, is to respect life, both Vampire life and human life, both of our breeds have been all but exterminated by the shambling bags of pus, so maybe we should stop going for each other," Yohannes said, and he winced and fell to his knees, bleeding profusely from the wounds Rana inflicted on him. The young female Vampire stood over him, a look of disbelief on her lovely face...

"Handsome fool," Rana said, shaking her head, and that's when Yohannes passed out. The Ethiopian Vampire never expected to wake up, since, from what he knew of his own kind, the only thing a Vampire needed to fear was another Vampire. They were like serpents to one another, usually. Hence his surprise when he woke up to find himself lying on a bed somewhere, in a house he did not know...

"Where am I?" Yohannes asked, and he looked around, and saw that he was in a cabin in the woods, one with heavy drapes on the windows. A bunch of large candles on a table provided the only light in the room. A door swung open, and Rana came out, a wicked smile on her face. In her hand she held a cup, and Yohannes sniffed the air, smelling blood.

"You're in my father's cabin, here, drink this," Rana said, and she handed Yohannes the cup of blood, which he drank after a brief hesitation. Upon tasting the blood, Yohannes noticed that it wasn't deer blood, or human blood, but still a mammal of some kind. Raccoon or something like that. After a lifetime spent feeding on animals following his swearing off preying on humans, Yohannes had come to appreciate the many flavors of animal blood.

"Why am I alive?" Yohannes asked, and Rana laughed, and kicked the foot of the bed, causing it to shake. Yohannes shot her a look, and the young female Vampire licked her lips, then sat on the bed. Sighing, she gently laid her cold hand on his cold, non-beating heart. Yohannes did not breathe but if he still did, he would have held his breath. Rana was both beautiful and dangerous, two things that many men, both human and Vampire, like in a woman...

"Well, handsome, I collect rare things and you, as a Vampire who seems to have qualms about killing, are definitely a unicorn," Rana said with a wicked smile, and Yohannes returned her smile and shook his head. They looked at each other, man and woman, Vampire and Vampire. Silently, an understanding passed between the two of them, and the tension which gripped the room vanished like ice in the sun...

"Care to ride this unicorn?" Yohannes asked, licking his lips, and Rana hissed, and then pounced on him. Rejuvenated by the blood that she fed him, and intensely aroused by this sexy and dangerous female Vampire, Yohannes embraced her, and just like that, he and Rana began making love. Rana practically ripped Yohannes clothes off, and straddled him, a look of raw passion on her lovely face.

"The question is, can this unicorn handle me?" Rana growled sexily, and she licked Yohannes lips, and then sank her fangs into his neck. Yohannes sighed happily as the female Vampire drank his blood, and then he grabbed her wrist and bit it, tasting her blood. Aroused like never before, the two predators drank each other in...in every way. Rana's eager hands roamed all over Yohannes body, from his hairy chest to his groin, before fastening themselves on his long, hard dick.

"Only one way to find out," Yohannes said, nodded meaningfully at Rana, and he smiled as she leaned over, and took his dick into her mouth. The female Vampire's lovely head bobbed up and down as she sucked Yohannes dick. The Ethiopian Vampire let out the breath he hadn't even realized he'd been holding while Rana fellated him. Bucking his hips, he thrust his dick down her throat, and Rana engulfed Yohannes dick in her mouth.

"Hmm, I haven't gotten a good fucking in ages, Yohannes, don't you dare disappoint me," Rana hissed, while polishing his dick with a tongue longer and much more prehensile than a mortal woman's tongue could ever be. Yohannes had forgotten what it was like to make love to a female Vampire, and decided to make up for lost time. That's why he laid Rana on the bed, and showed her what he was truly made of...

"My lady you won't be disappointed," Yohannes said, and he kissed Rana, and then proceeded to lick the gorgeous and very voluptuous, exotically beautiful Abenaki First Nations Vampire from her head to her toes. Grazing Rana's tits with his fangs, Yohannes drew blood and sucked it, his own unholy communion with the female of his species. Rana moaned softly, and urged him to continue. Yohannes continued to lick his way down her body, and then spread her thick thighs wide open...

"You know what to do," Rana said to Yohannes, and he grinned and nodded, then buried his face between her legs. Yohannes began licking Rana's pussy, which tasted very different from that of a mortal woman. Rana tasted of danger and passion, of power and death and life all mingling together. Eagerly he lapped away at her pussy, and Rana moaned and squirmed on the bed, loving what Yohannes was doing to her. The older Vampire had skills...

"How I've missed this," Yohannes murmured, as he and Rana continued to suck and fuck in the dimly lit room. Stumbling off the bed, they got it on right there on the antique wooden floors. Yohannes took Rana on all fours, gripping her hips and thrusting his hard dick into her. Rana's flesh was both tight and cold, and a perfect fit for him, for like her, Yohannes heart did not beat, and his cravings for blood, sex and danger matched her own.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers
12