Zone Out

Story Info
An attention-optional hypnotic induction.
1.6k words
4.45
34.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,781 Followers

"Zone Out"

"You don't really have to listen to any of this.

"I know. It's not what you were expecting to hear, is it? You probably thought that I'd be telling you to pay close attention to every word I say, to focus your mind completely on my words and the sound of my voice as you look into my eyes. But really, it doesn't work like that at all.

"You see, hypnosis is about concentration, but it's also about distraction in its own way. I want you to pay close and careful attention, but I'm not particularly concerned as to what you're paying attention to. You can be listening intently at my words, or you can gaze at my eyes and simply let my stare hold yours, or you can watch the way that the light catches my ring. Anything you feel like focusing on right now is just fine.

"Because it's really your unconscious self that I want to talk to. That's where hypnosis works its magic, that delightful state of mind where you're completely locked in on one thing, relaxed and calm and totally fixated on my eyes or the steady ticking of the clock. And my words bypass your conscious self completely and go deep, deep down into your subconscious. That's all trance really is.

"And you go into trance all the time. Think about reading a book, really getting lost in a magical story to the point where the world around you fades away and all you want to think about is what happens when you turn the next page. You're still hearing all those sounds around you, but they don't matter anymore because you have something to focus on. And when someone talks, you absorb their words without even thinking about them. That's a form of hypnosis right there.

"But you don't even need to have a book. Sometimes you can be staring out the window or just looking at nothing in particular, lost in a pleasant daydream whenever you feel like it's a safe and comfortable environment. You're relaxed and happy, and letting your thoughts wander from one thing to another, never even noticing that someone is speaking to you. They might even ask you a question, and you'll respond without thinking about it because your unconscious mind is listening and knows just what to say. That's just like a hypnotic trance, too.

"And like in your daydream, you don't have to stay focused on the same thing the whole time for it to be a 'real' hypnotic state. Your mind would get so sleepy if all you could do was just stare into my eyes, locked into my gaze until your eyelids felt heavy and exhausted from all the effort of keeping them open. So you can let that sense of focus wander. You can let your mind drift to the slow, steady sound of your breath as it goes in and out. You can let your thoughts wander to wherever they want to go, and just allow my voice to fade into the background. That's okay. I don't mind.

"Even if you're not really paying attention, you're still listening to everything I say. It's only your conscious mind that tunes out my words as you focus on whatever it is you've found so very fascinating right now. Your deep self, your subconscious mind, is absorbing all this while you zone out and daydream about nothing in particular. It feels nice, doesn't it? Mm-hmm, and you're not even thinking about your responses, just agreeing with me as you drift along in this pleasant and peaceful state. That's perfect.

"And when I talk to you in this state, you'll find that even though you're not consciously aware of my words, they still filter down into your subconscious mind as your deep self listens carefully to every word I say. So when I say 'sleepy', for example, even if your conscious mind isn't paying attention to my voice, your deep self absorbs that word and that idea and it comes to mind without you even knowing why. It just seems to make sense, that's all. It's comfortable, and familiar, and the thought comes naturally to mind to you now.

"That's how hypnosis works. Even when you think you've tuned out my voice, you're still listening. You're still accepting everything I say. You're not even aware that you're agreeing with me-you're looking into my eyes and thinking about how sleepy you are, how warm and relaxed and pleasant this is, and you barely even notice that you keep saying 'yes' every time I talk. You don't even really think about the way that my words have become your thoughts. It's just so easy to drift along in this peaceful, drowsy trance and agree with everything I say.

"So because you're focused on your heavy, heavy eyelids and your deep, drowsy, sleepy thoughts as you struggle to keep your tired eyes open, you don't even consciously notice that I put those ideas into your head. You don't even think about how easily and effortlessly you've surrendered your will, drifting and dreaming on a warm, sleepy tide of relaxation and letting your thoughts wander wherever I direct them. And you know that's just the way it should be now, isn't it? That's right.

"And as those sleepy eyes close, your thoughts wander even more freely now. Your mind drifts, untethered by sight as you let your waking mind focus on any stray idea that drifts through your dreamy, dazed head. It doesn't matter where those thoughts come from, or how long you hold onto them anymore. You're too relaxed, too happy to care about any of that. All you want to do is relax and zone out completely and agree with everything I say.

"And all my words go deep, deep down into your sleepy mind, and when they come back up they seem exactly like wonderful ideas that you just had, don't they? That's right. When I say that you're beginning to feel aroused, you don't even need to think about it-it's as though it happened to you all on its own, naturally and easily and effortlessly. Your body responds to my words because your deep self is listening to every word I say, even though your waking mind is far too deep in a sleepy trance for me to even notice anymore that I'm speaking to you.

"Your body is happy to respond to me, especially when my words are bringing you so much peace and pleasure. You feel all those warm tingles of sexual heat now, and they feel so good that it doesn't matter to you where they came from. All that matters is the shivers of desire running through you, making you whimper as your thoughts naturally turn to a sensuous daydream of arousal and lust.

"It's so easy for you to let my words become your actions, let my thoughts guide and direct you to where you already want to go. You can touch wherever you want to touch, wherever it feels so good to intensify that tingling heat into deep, panting sensual need. You can do that without even thinking about it, without even realizing that it's my voice showing you what to do, because it's what you want to do anyway. Moving won't distract you from satisfying that arousal, anymore than listening to me did.

"And once you know that the heat is building past the point where you can possibly resist it, you'll know that it's time to take off those restrictive clothes and touch openly. Once your body is burning, aching, yearning to release the arousal you feel, you'll know that you have to be naked for me. It's so easy to agree. You don't even need to think about it anymore. You don't even need to think at all anymore.

"And now you're touching, stroking and petting and rubbing just exactly where you need to touch to feel that perfect pleasure as it builds. The heat between your thighs is so intense now, the tingling of your nipples so distracting that it's all your conscious mind can focus on. I'm talking to your deep self, and you don't even listen because all you can think about is your arousal. All you can think about is your desire. All you can think about is that endless, aching need for release.

"You're so close now, and you know that when you release, you'll be so focused on that rush of pleasure that you won't even think about what I say. You won't even notice it. You're so lost in the warm, hazy ecstasy that everything I say fades to the background and your deep self accepts it easily and effortlessly. That feels so good, so right, so hot. You want that so much. You only want to think about coming now. It's all you can think about. You're so close, so very close, and...

"Come. Come for me, come to the sound of my voice, locked in on my words drawing all that pleasure out of you, every last gush of endless bliss as you come and come and come and come. It's exactly what you wanted, to listen without thought and obey without question, and you're so happy that you let my words into your deepest self and let them bring you to ecstasy. Come for me. Come.

"And now that you've come for me, you might find yourself paying more attention to your surroundings, to my words, to the sound of my voice as I direct you to clean yourself up, get yourself dressed. You might find yourself focusing once again on me, really paying attention as I tell you that I'm happy to do this again with you whenever you want and whenever it's safe to do so. You might find yourself thinking about that and agreeing with my words as you let your conscious mind as you focus on my words and listen to what I say.

"But you don't really have to listen to any of this."

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,781 Followers