Zooey and Rooney's Wild Weekend

Story Info
Exactly what it says on the tin.
1.5k words
4.06
15k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TromeoQue
TromeoQue
293 Followers

Rooney Mara was in town filming scenes for a movie. She arrived a couple days early, so she decided to spend the weekend hanging out with her friend Zooey Deschanel. The two were sitting on the couch, in their pajamas, watching TV.

"So, I think they want me to play Huntress." Rooney said.

"Cool." Zooey said, "Del Toro's thinking of me for Zatanna, so we may end up on-screen together at one point."

"So, is this what you usually do on the weekend?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

"That's cool. I guess I don't really mind. Never been a big fan of this town." She took a swig of water.

"Well, if you're bored, we could have sex."

This caused Rooney to spit out the water. After some sputtering, she said, "Okay, I know you're joking, but did you have to wait till I was drinking something to say that?"

"Okay, maybe I did that on purpose, but I'm not joking. C'mon, you did that movie where you fucked James Bond just for the hell of it."

"That was a movie. Do you have a towel?"

"So, you've never even thought about it, ya know, doing the lesbian thing?"

"I—Maybe a couple times, but..."

"So, where's the harm in trying it?"

"I...Idunno."

"Look, lemme just..."

Zooey scooted closer to Rooney, placed her finger-tips under her chin, and guided her face towards her. Rooney had a look of uncertainty on her face, but it faded once their lips touched. The two made out there on the couch. Both their hands were busy, rubbing each other's bodies, and running through each other's hair. Rooney was unsure before, but knew now she wanted this.

Rooney lay back, and Zooey started unbuttoning her top. Rooney's chest rose and fell as Zooey pulled her top open, then leaned down, and started licking and sucking on her hard nipples. "Uhm..." Rooney closed her eyes and bit her lip. She always liked to play with her nipples before she played with herself, and Zooey sucked them just right. Rooney was already getting very wet.

Rooney put her hands behind her head, and Zooey happened to notice, "Your pits..."

"Yeah, I prefer not to shave unless I have to. You don't mind, do you?"

"No. Actually, it's...kinda..." Zooey leaned in, and started licking Rooney's armpit slowly.

"This is weird," Rooney thought, as Zooey alternated between licking her pits, "but kinda hot."

Eventually, Zooey moved down, kissing around Rooney's navel. By this point, Rooney was so hot, she was ready to take matters into her own hands, and start rubbing her snatch through her pajamas. Fortunately, Zooey saw how she was twitching, and pulled her bottoms off, got down on the floor, and stuck her tongue into Rooney's hot, wet twat. "Mhm!" Rooney's brow furrowed, at this sudden, welcome relief. After getting her so turned on, having Zooey eating her pussy now felt just incredible, so much so, it didn't take long for Rooney to cum, but Zooey didn't stop there, probing deeper and deeper into her snatch. Rooney pinched her nipples hard as Zooey went, until the second orgasm hit, causing her to cry out.

At this point, Zooey came up. "Wanna take a shower?" Rooney smiled and nodded.

A few minutes later, the two were in the shower. Zooey held Rooney from behind, kissing her neck and nibbling her earlobe, causing her to moan happily. Zooey's hand moved down between Rooney's legs, and started fingering her twat, and rubbing her clit. Rooney again came quickly, smiling after.

Afterward, they lay on Zooey's bed, still somewhat damp from the shower, making out. Rooney started squeezing Zooey's tits, and sucking her nipples. "Mmm, that's nice." Rooney kissed down Zooey's stomach, and Zooey spread her legs open obligingly. This was Rooney's first time eating out another woman, but based on Zooey's moans, she was doing a pretty good job, licking around the rim of her moist hole, working her tongue in deeper, while rubbing her clit with her thumb. When she came, Zooey let out a high-pitched squeal. Rooney kissed her way back up, and they made out for a few more minutes, before falling asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, Rooney woke up first. She watched Zooey sleeping, and remembered the night before, and she smiled. She then had an idea, and scooted down. She wanted to give Zooey a pleasant awakening. Rooney started to lick Zooey's pussy. In her sleep, Zooey smiled and moaned. Slowly waking up, she looked down, and saw Rooney eating her.

"Good morning."

"Morning." Rooney said this, then continued licking her.

Brow furrowing, Zooey said, "Go to my closet." Curious, Rooney got up, and opened the closet door. Inside she found a strap-on dildo. She pulled it out, and held it up. "Yeah, that's it." Rooney, put it on, then kneeled on the bed in front of Zooey, and inserted it in her pussy. "Yeah..." Zooey moaned as the dildo penetrated her. Rooney started thrusting into her, causing her boobs to bounce. "Eeyuh-ah! Fffuck meee!" Rooney went faster, causing Zooey's titties to bounce even more. "Fffuck! Oh, fuck!" Finally, Zooey came, letting out a high-pitched cry.

Pulling the dildo out, Rooney looked down at Zooey, catching her breath, and got an idea, which caused her to grin evilly. "Lift your ass up."

"Huh?" Zooey saw the smile on Rooney's face, and got worried, but lifted her ass up anyway. As Zooey was expecting, Rooney pressed the tip of the dildo against her asshole, and pushed it in. "Ooohhh...fuuuck!" She could feel the dildo push its way in through her entire body, and that was before Rooney started thrusting into her.

"Yeah, you like that, bitch?" Zooey let out a strained, throaty groan in reply. "I can't hear you!"

"Yes, I like it. It...feels good." Zooey started furiously rubbing her clit with her middle finger. Her ass loosened up quite a bit as Rooney went, and she felt the orgasm approaching fast and strong. When she came, she screamed like she was being tortured. Lying there, practically wheezing, she looked up at Rooney, and said, "Give me that." Rooney took the strap-on off, and handed it to Zooey, who sat up, and pushed Rooney face down onto the bed. Zooey put the thing on now, then leaned down next to Rooney's ear. "Now, let's see how you like it, bitch!" she whispered, then pushed the dildo into Rooney's ass, and started fucking her.

Rooney let out the same throaty groans that Zooey did, as the toy went deeper and deeper into her ass. "Ooh, fuck! Oh, God, yes!"

"Yeah, that feel good, you little whore?"

"Yes, yes, it feels really fucking good!" Rooney struggled to get her hand under her, so she could rub her pussy.

"You know what I wish?"

"What? What do you wish?"

"I wish this thing was real, so I could cum inside your asshole."

"If that thing was real, I'd lay out in front of you, so you could cum all over me, just cover me, face to pussy." Rooney groaned most of this.

"Oh, well, I can do something about that. It wouldn't be cum, but it would be warm and wet. Speaking of which," she grabbed Rooney's hair and pulled hard, snapping her head back, "are you gonna cum for me like a good little girl?" Maybe or maybe not coincidentally, Rooney came, and came hard at this moment.

"Ah-Guuuh-aaahd!"

Some time later, Rooney laid out on the bathroom floor, while Zooey stood over her, straddling her legs.

"You ready?" Rooney nodded in reply. Zooey leaned back, bracing herself against the towel rack, then held open her labia, and started peeing. As she promised, it covered Rooney's whole body. Zooey stuck out her ass to pee on Rooney's pussy, and then arched her back to hit her face. "Yeah, you like how that tastes?" Rooney was too busy furiously working her clit to answer, but she definitely liked it.

After Zooey ran dry, she got down on the floor, and she and Rooney again made out. As they kissed, Zooey reached up to the sink for the strap-on, which she'd taken in with her. Zooey quickly put it back on, and again proceeded to sodomize Rooney with it. Rooney groaned with pleasure as Zooey fucked her ass with the toy.

After a while of this, Rooney got up on top of Zooey, and rode the dildo with her ass. She suddenly became aware of the need to pee, but, between the pleasure of her ass being fucked, and already being peed on, she started peeing on Zooey. "Oh, Jesus!" Zooey smiled and laughed, even as it hit her in the face. Rooney actually came while peeing, which was a first for her, and one she definitely wanted to reproduce in the future.

"Oayaohfuck!"

Rooney now lay out on the floor again, and once again put on the dildo, so Zooey could ride it with her ass. "Fffuck! Ohfuckfuckfuck!" Rooney grabbed Zooey's hips, and thrust into her. "OhgodohgodohgodohgodOHMYFUCKINGGOD!!!" In spite of her pussy not even being touched, Zooey came very quickly.

After, the two lay on the floor, kissing, exhausted, covered in sweat, not to mention each other's urine.

"We need to take a shower." Zooey said.

"Yeah, we do." Rooney agreed.

"Wanna order a pizza?"

"Yeah. Two actually. I'm fucking starving."

The two got up, a little stiff and sore, and moved toward the shower.

TromeoQue
TromeoQue
293 Followers