Zootopian Fantasy Hookup Pt. 02

Story Info
Mild exposure with another dose of domination.
1.7k words
4.24
8.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, let's head out. Just stop there. Remember no underwear. Wear something you don't mind losing." I state.

"Nick and I are going to head downstairs to the hotel lobby. You girls head down in about 10 minutes after us. You'll find us in that small clothing boutique." I continue.

Nick smiles at Amber as we head out. On the way to the elevator, I lay out our next steps.

"We will pick out a white dress for them to wear. I saw some in the window that had buttons in front, and went down about half way." I say.

"Sounds interesting." Nick replies.

"Well, the plan is get them into matching dresses, walk over to the beach, and then down to a restaurant of our choosing, preferably with outdoor seating." I say.

"We can do a few things, eat a nice dinner, and then go dancing." I continue.

We reach the lobby and head to the boutique. Quickly, we find two dresses, each with about eight black buttons down the front. Perfect. Even more perfect is the small changing room so we can inspect our choices.

Lize and Amber arrive in short order, both wearing sandals, yoga pants, and shirts which clearly show their hardened nipples.

I lead Lize to the changing room.

"Try it on." I direct.

Lize walks into the small circular space, and begins to draw the curtain shut.

"Nope." I command. "Leave it open."

Lize strips out of her clothes, and hands them to me while standing there completely naked. I really think she is enjoying this. She never takes her eyes off mine, and slowly begins to slip the white dress on. It's a tad too big.

"Give me the dress, and I'll go find the next size down." I say.

Lize gives me the dress, and I walk away. I find the next smaller dress, and head back to her. She is still standing there, watching my every move. My cock pulses as I see her naked form, arms by her side. No doubt about it, she likes trying out this submissive role.

Lize fits into the dress perfectly. She squeezes all the buttons through their corresponding eyelets, and walks out.

Next up, Amber.

Amber already has this scene figured out. She walks into the changing room, and doesn't even try to move the curtain. Lize and I step back toward the middle of the shop so we can watch the proceedings.

After removing her clothes and handing them to Nick, Amber slips on the dress, doesn't button it up, and awaits Nick's decision.

"Honey, I think I saw another dress similar to this one up front, but with the buttons in back." Amber tells Nick as he looks her over.

"Show me." he says.

Amber steps out, and walks a step toward Nick. He stops her, his back to us, and blocking our view of Amber. I see him touching Amber.

Nick turns around, lets Amber by, and they walk our way. Amber's tits are hanging out. Nick has moved the material under her breasts, lifting them up and out. As Amber walks, her tits sway ever so slightly, and her nipples flush with blood, becoming rock hard.

Nick stays put as Amber walks by us. She reaches the front of the store, and turns right, actually toward the cash register and store clerk. Moments later, she returns with a dress hand, and completely naked.

"I hope you don't mind. I gave the clerk the first dress. I told her it was a bit too tight." Amber says grinning.

"Lucky clerk." Nick stammers.

Indeed I think as Amber walks up to Nick. She slips the dress on, and turns around for him to see the buttons on the back. These buttons go from top to bottom in the middle of the back.

"SOLD!" both Nick and I exclaim simultaneously.

I go to pay the clerk. She is obviously used to these shows, not even a smile on her face. I hand her the clothes the girls had worn down.

"Can you hold these until tomorrow morning?" I ask. "If we don't pick them up in the morning, please kindly throw them out. I don't want you to worry about them past noon tomorrow."

"Sure." she replies.

We head out into the lobby, both women fully buttoned up. That will change shortly.

We walk across the street to the beach. As the sun begins to lower behind us, we see there are still plenty of people soaking up the last remaining rays there are. Luckily for us, almost all of the women are topless. I think I see a bare ass, but that is for later. We move to the water. It will feel nice on our feet.

We get to the water, and stand together.

"So, as you can tell, the dress code is fairly lax here. In fact, it is non-existent. I had only heard of this beach, never really believing what we are seeing." I tell them.

As we are facing the beach, I see how our plans might unfold.

"The best part are the public outdoor showers right by the sidewalk." I say, pointing back toward the street. "We can shower off the saltwater there before heading back to our rooms."

The sun is very bright, but the cool breeze keeps us comfortable.

"Let's walk along the water and see if we can find a good place to eat." I say. We begin dragging our feet through the sand and water, heading southward along the waves.

The scenery is almost non-stop. Women and men of all ages, in all states of undress cover the beach. What a place. What an incredible place.

"Let's head toward that set of restaurants." I say, stopping our group in their tracks. Both girls show signs of sweating from the sunshine.

"Definitely time for a cool drink." I say as I inspect them visually.

We walk across the sand, which is still warm. We approach the sidewalk and street, and come across a set of outdoor public showers.

"Sir, I need to cool off. May I take a brief shower here?" Lize asks, not even wavering in doubt.

"Go right ahead." I reply.

Lize walks up to me. I unbutton her dress, and she simply sheds it right there. She turns around, and walks slowly to the shower, her ass firmly in place above her legs.

We watch as Lize turns on the water, and drowns her body in the cool liquid. As she turns around, rock hard nipples appear. Lize lifts her hand above her head, looks at me, and smiles. She turns off the water, and begins rubbing the water down and off her body with her hands. When she gets to her legs, Lize lifts them up, giving us a glimpse of her swollen cunt. She looks delicious.

Lize walks away from the shower, and stops at the edge of the sand, in which the three of us are still standing. We walk toward her, and I hold out her dress as I approach.

"Thank you for letting me do that. I was pretty wet with sweat, and this shower looked irresistible." Lize said.

"Plan on doing that tonight, Amber, after we do some dancing." Nick states. Amber looks back, almost dejected.

"Don't worry. I plan on having you walk back to the hotel from here, completely naked." Nick reassures her. Amber smiles, then looks up the street, realizing the sheer distance she will need to cover to do so. I can see her doing the math.

"Alright, now about these dresses. Let's count the buttons. Amber has 24 buttons on the back side; Lize has 8 up front. Amber had three times the amounts of buttons. Lize, go ahead and leave the top two buttons undone. That means Amber has to unbutton six. Nick, go ahead and unbutton the six of your choosing." I direct.

Nick turns Amber around, and unbuttons the top three, and bottom three buttons. Pretty solid choice, if you ask me.

"Our goal is to have each of your dresses held together by only one button. In fact, all of the other buttons might be removed completely." I say.

"How do you feel about that?" I ask.

Lize and Amber smile at us. "When do you start removing the buttons?" Amber inquires.

"Who said I was going to remove them?" I respond.

"We'll have to find some help for that." I finish.

We cross the street, toward a group of shops and restaurants. About a half block down is a sweet spot, outdoor seating, serving Cuban food. Right now, I'll eat about anything just to be outside. We go inside, and ask for a table outside. The greeter leads us outside, right up to the edge of patio wall. It is one of the cinder block walls, with lots of decorative holes in it.

We order drinks, and quietly enjoy the reddening skies to the East. The sun behind us is really bringing out the beauty of the clouds above the Atlantic.

Appetizers are brought to us, and the crowds outside these businesses is definitely coming alive with hungry sun seekers. I see my opportunity.

"Let's move our chairs up to the wall so we can all sit together and watch the ." I say. The girls sit between us.

"Now, put your feet up on the wall, into the holes in the wall actually, about two feet up." I calmly direct. Both girls do so.

"Nick, now is the time to wrap your left arm around your wife, and use your right hand to ever so slowly move the hem of her dress up toward her knees." I say.

Amber smiles in anticipation. Her legs part just a little for Nick's hand to take the hem. He lightly pulls. I hear her distinct breathing. I follow suit, only putting my right arm around Lize, and using my left hand to move her dress. It's like watching a dancer in a mirror as we both move slowly upward.

I stop and open another button on Lize's dress. She doesn't move.

"Three more." I direct Nick.

Nick reaches under Amber's dress at the bottom, and unfastens it: once, twice, three times.

Dinner comes, so we turn around to eat. Both women consume their food ravenously. I can tell they were excited by having their dresses moved up to their knees, pussies showing through the wall.

We hear a cumbia being played down the street, and know our next part of the adventure awaits us there...