Zootopian Fantasy Hookup Pt. 04

Story Info
The Miami fun continues, with still yet more domination.
2.1k words
4.59
6.2k
5
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, I had figured we would all get to bed, or at least into bed. I'm ready to take Lize for another sexual adventure. Perhaps, we will all stay in my room; perhaps, Lize and I will end up alone. Anything goes at this point.

We walk into the hotel lobby.

"I'll meet you at the elevators." I tell my companions. I head toward the front desk.

"I haven't seen a sign on how to get to the pool" I tell the front desk attendant.

"It's on the roof. Take the elevator to the sixth floor, and you'll find it down the hall. Use your room key to access it." he tells me.

As I start toward the elevators, I video call Nick. He answers.

"Don't hang up. We are going to move things along and onto the rooftop." I say into my phone. I hear the ding of the elevator arriving, both from the bank of elevators, and in my phone. My phone gives my ear a little of that feedback like when you stand too close to a speaker with a microphone. I walk up behind Nick and the girls as they enter the elevator alone.

"Nick, push floor number three." I tell him. The phone continues to echo.

"But, that's not your floor." Lize tells me.

"I know. Both you girls are going to get off there, and then follow our directions from there. Now, take off your dresses." I tell them.

Lize and Amber shed their dresses which are still pretty damp. They hand both to me. The elevator dings again indicating floor two.

"Nick, give them your phone. Girls, you will see we have the video call turned on. We will give you directions once you get off the elevator." I say.

The elevator dings again. All of us look at the displayed number, hungry in anticipation. We feel the lift stop. The doors begin to open. Not sure what I would say anyway, we see no one at the door. The girls step out. I push the number six on the elevator control board. I see the girls lift Nick's phone up as the door begins to close. They disappear from our sight. As we begin our ascent, I push the number three on the row of buttons.

"Alright girls. The elevator will be back for you in just a minute or so. When it returns, get back on, and come up to floor six. Get off the lift, then turn right and walk down the hallway until you find the entrance to the rooftop pool." I direct. I can see both their faces on the screen.

"Nick, you have the con." I say as I hand my phone to him.

"Lize, hold the phone so I can see Amber." he says with his eyes on the screen. "Amber, nod if you can you see my face."

I guess she can because he continues with his directions to Amber.

"Good. Now, walk down the hallway until you hear the elevator arrive. I want to watch you." Nick says.

Our elevator arrives with a ding at the sixth floor.

"No. No. That wasn't your elevator." I hear Nick say. Amber must have heard our elevator dinging through the phone. Damn this tech crap. We get off the elevator, but not before I push both the fifth and fourth floor button. This should prolong both their anticipation, and our pleasure.

"Alright, the elevator is headed back your way." Nick tells the phone. He intently keeps his eyes on my phone. I wonder how far Amber will walk before the elevator arrives. I walk back up to Nick to watch the other side of this conversation.

"When you hear the elevator arrive, Amber needs to run back to you, Lize." he says.

It takes what must seem like an eternity to Amber. But, we hear the elevator arrive.

"The elevator is arriving. Run back. Hurry!" Lize says.

Nick and I stare intently as we watch Amber's boobs bounce as she runs to Lize. The unmistakable sound of the elevator doors opening comes through my phone.

"Oh!" Lize exclaims. We can see the phone turn from Amber to the elevator where we are greeted by the shocked looks of a middle-aged couple.

"We need to get up to the sixth floor where we left our swimsuits. Do you want to go with us? Or, we can wait for the next elevator." Lize calmly says. I can see them look at each other as Lize pans the camera back to Amber.

"You better ride with us back up. You never know who will be the next to ride an elevator. You can trust us." the couple replies off camera.

Nick and I watch the girls feet as Lize has lowered the phone, pointing it downward. We can make out four pairs of feet as the sound of the elevator door closing emanates to our ears.

"So, you left your swimsuit up at the pool, but remembered your phone?" the couple inquires.

"Well, that's about all of the story we want to tell at this point. Let's just say we have been inspired by South Beach to completely enjoy our surroundings." Amber responds.

"Well, as long as you are having fun, we are glad to make sure you get upstairs safely." we hear the female half of the couple say. No doubt, her man must be ready to go buy some lottery tickets.

Nick and I have stopped at the pool entrance. We hear the elevator arrive on our floor and turn to see the girls get off. They both wave, smiling, as they walk out and turn our way.

I swipe my card, and the pool entrance opens. The pool area is dark. I hold the door for Nick, and he walks through. The girls arrive quickly, and I hold the door for them.

"Welcome." I say as they brush past me.

There's really much more to do at this point. It is completely dark up here at the pool. We can neither see, nor hear the street traffic. Honestly, it's little odd. So, obviously, it's time to fuck.

I walk behind Lize and take her hand. "You guys are on your own." I tell Nick. I lead Lize to a lounger and I sit down.

"On your knees." I tell her. Lize moves down, kneeling in front of me. "Now, take my pants off."

My cock hardens as Lize merely touches me. I hope I can last long enough to satisfy her up here. She has been begging me to do this online for several months now. And then it occurs to me. My mission is not complete. She did want to be dominated like a whore. Time to continue the job.

I stand up, my pants around my ankles. I step out of them. Lize grabs my boxers and pulls them down as well, freeing my cock. I pull of my shirt and pull it onto her head, guiding her arms into the openings.

"Stay here." I say, walking away. I am in search of the hotel-provided pool towels, and find a nice fresh pile in a basket near the entry door. I grab a handful, and head back to Lize. She looks comfortable in my shirt.

"Lay down, arms above your head." I tell Lize. She leans back, lifting her arms above her head as directed. I stand next to her, bending over to grasp my shirt. I pull it up over her chest and then her face. I stop the shirt when all of it is only on her arms. I then twist the shirt around and around to create a tightening sensation around her arms. As I tighten it, I wrap her hands inside the shirt so she cannot free her arms and hands from this improvisational binding.

Then, I cover her eyes with one of the towels. I see it is big enough, so I am able to tie it behind her head. I pick two more towels and wrap her ankles to the lounger. I look at my handiwork, and decide to move her ankles up by lifting her knees. It will be much easier to enter with this angle. I grab the last towel, and crawl between her knees.

"Remember the first time I found you online?" I ask Lize. She nods her head. "Well, I am going to finish what we started that night."

I crawl closer to her pussy and stop my cock just as it is about to enter her. I breathe on her face. I can feel the soft folds of Lize's cunt rub against my throbbing head. I could easily enter her.

Then, just as she begged me online, I place the last towel around her neck. "Safe word: beach." I whisper. Lize moves her head up and down in agreement. This is my sign to continue.

Propping myself up on my elbows, I begin pulling the towel tightly against her neck. Lize moves her head up so I can get all of her neck under the towel. She opens her mouth to allow more air in her airway. I pull the towel ever so harder.

I hear Lize stop breathing. But, I don't stop. She has wanted this type of domination for months. We have talked out this very scenario many times. The timing is perfect.

"You are such a great whore." I tell her as I continue choking her with the towel. I can feel her body convulse and her toes begin to squirm. I look up and notice Lize has the top of the lounger firmly in her hands. I watch her hands as I choke her even more. I don't know how much Lize can take, but I know she wants to find out.

I turn my right ear to Lize's mouth. I need to be able to hear her if needed. I continue tightening the towel. A belt would have worked better, but the towel is performing well enough. I hear a gasp. I loosen my grasp.

"No. Keep going." Lize stutters.

I resume my domination over this submissive cunt. "You are such a cheap whore." I say toward Lize. I feel her hips move up slightly. "I am going to finish you off right here, and right now."

Lize opens her mouth as wide as she can, continuing to grasp the top of the lounger. I continue the tightness of the towel around her neck. All I can see are her hands. Suddenly, her hands loosen, and I feel Lize's body relax. She gives another choking sound.

At that very moment, I plunge my cock into her waiting pussy. I also let go of the towel around her neck, and I commence pounding her body with mine.

As I fuck away, I can't feel Lize moving. I take the towel off her neck, and then slap her tits. Nothing. I slap her face. Still nothing. I slap her face again.

Suddenly, Lize's body spasms back to life and she inhales fresh air. I pull my dick out of her and stand up.

"Oh. My. God." Lize gasps. "That was amazing. How long was I out?"

"Mere seconds." I tell her.

"Damn. Let's do that again" Lize says, now fully aroused.

"Let's save that part for later. It's time to truly make you my whore bitch before we go inside.I reply. I step above Lize with my dick above her face. This is another part of our online role-playing.

"Nick and Amber, come here." I say in their direction. They get up off their lounger, both naked, and walk over to us. "Watch me make this bitch my whore, just like she wants."

Having lost all inhibitions, I begin jacking off above Lize's face. Mere moments later, I cover her face in cum, just like she wanted.

Lize has never taken her eyes off mine, even when I spray my juices over her nose, onto her mouth and chin, stopping at her neck. She opens her mouth, and sticks her tongue out to lick the salty gooey goodness from her lips.

"Let's all go downstairs to finish our night and get some rest. Nick and Amber, please stay in my room tonight." I say.

I untie Amber, and we all proceed toward the door which leads to the hallway. Nick and I gather all the clothes, but neither of us makes a move to get dressed. I'm game if he is.

Anyway, I see that Lize is wiping her face off.

"Hold on. Stop that." I tell her. "Leave that cum on your face until we get back to my room."

Lize stops and looks at me. She drops the towel to her feet and stands there naked. The four of us come together, and begin walking to the hallway, and then down to the elevator. The elevator arrives shortly, and we board it to ride down one level. Silence envelops us inside the lift.

It is a quick ride, and despite the time already being past midnight, I begin my plans for tomorrow...