Zootopian Fantasy Hookup Pt. 05

Story Info
Domination night in the hotel room.
2.4k words
4.73
7k
4
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ride down the lift was uneventful. Well, except for Amber giving everything to Nick so she was as completely uncovered as Lize. Uneventful except for Amber taking Lize's hand and pulling their bodies shoulder to shoulder to stand in front of the elevator door just before it opened.

It was uneventful up to the point where the doors opened, and Amber and Lize had to squeeze thru 3 couples standing there waiting on the elevator. They didn't even say a word as they stayed close to each other and walked out to the left toward my room.

Nick and I stood there, holding towels and clothes, just staring as the girls walked unabashedly through the 6 people.

Nick and I simply smiled, and shrugged our shoulders as we walked out of the elevator to follow Amber and Lize. I made sure I didn't block the view of their asses as we followed them. To be honest, the silence was simply a huge turn on. All of us knew exactly what everyone's eyes were watching, and it was quite delightful to see their ass cheeks swinging as they walked on the soft hallway carpeting.

Nick and I caught up to Amber and Lize at my room, the card key in my hand. I handed it to Amber, and she turned to look at Nick as she slid the card into the security reader. The door lock clicked, and she pushed it open with her ass. Lize and I entered first. I turned on the bathroom light as I walked in, and turned to see Amber and Nick standing in the open doorway, kissing passionately.

Amber then lifted her arms above her head. Nick dropped the clothing and towels from his hands, and began squeezing her breasts as they continued to kiss. Then, in a most interesting turn, Nick backed up, and slapped Amber's tits.

Once. Twice. Three times. Amber kept her arms up to grab the top of the door frame with her fingers. Her back arched forward to Nick, as if begging for more. And, he obliged with a serious look on his face.

Once. Twice. Three more times. The slaps to Amber's nipples came harder and harder each time. She grabbed the door frame harder and harder each time.

"Want more?" Nick growled.

"Ye, Ye, Yessss." Amber somehow responded through the pain.

Once. Twice. Three more times again. The blows to her soft breasts were fierce, but Amber's pleasure was undeniable. Her moans with each successive blow matched his intensity.

"My face!" Amber exclaimed, practically screaming.

"You sure?" Nick said.

"Now!!!!" Amber responded.

Nick lined up his right hand, and issued a slap to the left side of Amber's face. Suddenly, she was facing the hallway

"Again. Harder." Amber said, turning her face back to Nick.

Nick slapped the same side of Amber's face with the same hand. As she moved her face back toward Nick, he slapped the right side of her face with his left hand. Now, she was facing me.

Amber kept her eyes on me as she turned her head back to Nick.

With her eyes on me, the next slap caught her by surprise. I only knew this because Amber gave a slight shriek of sorts. She shrieked again, this time louder, as another blow to the right side of her face made contact.

Amber fell to the floor, appearing spent from the repeated blows to her face. Nick picked her up and over his back, to carry her toward me, letting the door close behind him.

"Pick a bed, you two." I directed.

Nick stopped at the first bed, and dropped Amber onto it. Lize and I climbed onto the bed by the window. We continued watching as Nick got onto the bed with Amber. If I was a doctor, I would say that Amber was having multiple orgasms. She was just laying there, kinda twitching, but not really showing any other visible movements.

Nick then began moving Amber. First, he laid her out, flat on her back. Then, he lifted her arms above her head, her hands almost reaching the headboard. After that, he spread her legs, and slowly lifted knees up. For his final act with her body, Nick moved Amber's feet so they were flat on the bed, then ensured her pussy was spread wide open.

"Come take a look." Nick said to Lize and myself.

All of three of us stood at the foot of the bed, taking in the glorious view of her body. Amber did not move at all.

"Just like I told her." Nick whispered. "She knew there would be a time to go totally limp and let me take control of her body."

"Well, I thought she might have cum from the slaps over there in the open doorway." I said.

"She might have." Nick said, staring admiringly at Amber.

"When will she wake?" Lize asked.

"Oh, not until I whisper the safe word into her ear." Nick replied.

"Cool." Lize lightly exclaimed. "So, I can do this?"

Lize then walked to the side of the bed, and leaned over Amber. As she brought her tits down onto Amber's face, Lize looked at Nick, then at me.

"That is definitely okay." Nick said. "What else you want to try?"

Lize put her right hand above Amber's head, and grabbed one of her own luscious tits, and guided a hardened nipple onto Amber's lips. She continued, pressing her breast all over Amber's face. Still, no movement from Amber. This was too delicious to believe.

"Go ahead. Climb on top of her if you want." Nick said.

Lize pulled up, and crawled onto the bed. Actually, she put her knees behind Amber's head, and then leaned over, bringing both breasts on top of her head. Lize pulled up to kiss the top of Amber's head, then slowly worked her tongue down Amber's face, continuing onto her neck, and stopping at a tit.

We could hear Lize groan ever so lightly as she tongued Amber's tits over and over. She slowly moved her feet up by bending her knees and soon her feet were up against the headboard.

Then, Lize slowly began moving her head down Amber's stomach. As she did so, she was also bringing her pussy closer and closer to Amber's face. The female 69 position is my favorite; I could feel myself harden.

Lize brought her hands around and under Amber's ass so that her fingers were grasping nothing but ass cheek. Then, while Nick watched, Lize used her fingers to every so slightly pull at Amber's wet pussy.

"Come here and lick your wife while I watch." Lize told Nick.

Nick got on his knees at the foot of the bed, then slowly moved his head between Amber's feet and legs which were still bent at the knees. As Lize watched, Nick penetrated his wife's cunt, licking it voraciously. Somehow, Amber still did not move. From my new angle alongside the bed, I was able to finger Lize's ass, eventually spreading her pussy for three of my fingers. My fingers slid in easily, and began rubbing her clit with the edge of my index finger.

I removed my fingers, and brought my face to Lize's ass. I slowly ran my tongue down her butt, and stopped right where I could see Amber's face up close, eyes still closed. I have no doubt she is highly aroused, but also understanding of her duty and promise to Nick.

"Reno." Nick says from his location in Amber's crotch.

As I am licking Lize, I see Amber's eyes flutter to life. She looks me in the eyes, then extends her tongue upward to Lize's wide open tastiness. Our tongues meet within the wet, soft, delicious, skin of Lize. Amber works her tongue around mine as I continue working on Lize.

To top the moment off, I gather as much of Lize's juices in my mouth as I can. Then, I let it flow from my mouth onto Amber. She closes her eyes, then opens her mouth to gather as much of the juices as she can.

I stand up to find Nick still working his wife's pussy over with Lize watching intently. I put my right hand under Lize's stomach, and my left arm under her chest. I bend my knees slightly, then lift Lize completely off of Amber.

"See you later, I hope." Lize says to Nick. He continues working his tongue into Amber.

It probably looked funny to carry Lize like this, but I basically am carrying her like a front loader. I walk around to the other bed, and dump her out of my arms. The bed catches her naked body.

It is now time for the original part of my plan. From underneath the bed, I pull out the restraints I had placed there when I checked in. As quickly as I can, I attach a Velcro strap to Lize's left leg, then another on her left arm.

I crawl on top of Lize to effectively hold down her body, then attach the remaining straps to her right arm and leg. Once completed, I stand up and begin tightening the harnesses so that Lize is spread eagle on the bed. Finally, I open the nightstand drawer and remove a blindfold. I feel the Gideon's Bible as I remove my hand. I remind myself we are all consenting adults.

With Lize completely immobile, I get out my laptop. I connect to the hotel wifi, and then login to our favorite website chatroom. This website is like the CB radios of the past; you never know who you will encounter on your trip, but Lize has been ready for total domination. I am glad to make her deepest desire a reality.

I focus the laptop cam on Lize, and lay out some more toys to use on her. The whole idea is to get the chat room participants to pay tokens for me to use certain items on Lize. She wants me, and our viewers to have complete control over her body. We have watched other chat room models do the same.

And, it doesn't take long for the tokens to flow. First, I put a ball gag into Lize's mouth. Then, nipples clamps are applied, and eventually tightened several times. The more tokens given, the greater the amount of pain likewise given. Our favorite, token-driven dildo is inserted into Lize. No matter how many tokens are paid, the dildo begins to vibrate in response. The bigger the tip, the longer the vibrations last.

We get a few viewers to pay for clamps to be applied to Lize's pussy lips. Then, the fetish guys show up. They like camera closeups on Lize's feet. I can't make this part up; we charge a hundred tokens for simple closeups of feet and toes. These guys crack me up, but Lize appreciates them.

Finally, the BDSM guys show up for simple flogging. They love to see the leather flog hit Lize's feet and knees. I work the flog up to her breasts. For 500 tokens, I remove the nipple clamps and flog her tits. Lize fights against the ball gag as she reacts to the pain. The sooner you can hit the breast once the nipple clamp is removed, the better the sensation.

Anyway, the flow of tokens stops, so I remove all the straps and devices, leaving only the dildo. Lize sits up, and begins rubbing the dildo into her pussy for the camera. She can see her body on my laptop, and notices she still has over 100 viewers. Like all the other models, this is what keeps her rolling.

Lize sits there, legs spread, dildo hard at work in her cunt, and fingers tweaking one of her nipples. I sit behind her in the chair next to the sliding door. I open my phone, and login to the mobile app for the website. It is here I can access Lize and attack her just like the way I first met her.

I see her stare intently into the laptop camera, and out through my phone. I put all of my tokens into a tip, and press 'send'.

I hear the dildo come to life. My tip will make the dildo vibrate for one minute. I send 9 more identical tips. Lize turns her head to me.

"You trying to kill me?" She asks.

"Well, every time we have chatted here, you say you haven't cum in weeks. Maybe you're telling the truth; maybe you're not. I'm not taking any chances. You are cumming right now, on camera, and while I watch."

"Nick and Amber, come here." I tell them.

The two of them stand behind the laptop to watch Lize work herself into a frenzy, but she seems incapable of cumming. I guess she wasn't lying.

"Okay, Nick and Amber. Tie her back up." I say as I get up.

Nick and Amber get on either side of the bed, and re-attach the restraint system.

"Make sure she is spread wide open. One of you is in control of the dildo, but you should do whatever you want to Lize's body. Do you understand?" I finish.

"We got this." Nick replies.

Amber begins fingering herself so Lize can watch. Then, she grabs Lize's left nipple, and begins squeezing. Keeping her eyes on Amber's pussy, Lize arches her back up and down in response to Amber's touch.

Nick begins fingering Lize with his right hand, then grabs her hair with his left. He pulls up, but allows her to keep watching Amber. I see Amber weakening in the knees as she pounds on her pussy. The wetness engulfs her entire hand, juices glistening all the way up to her wrist.

And then, like a tsunami, I see waves of orgasms begin to attack Lize. A moan comes out of Amber's throat, and she begins to buckle. Likewise, Lize is a spasm of reaction. Her legs shudder; her arms tighten against the restraints, and her back moves up and down, faster and faster.

And then...something I've never seen up close.

Lize floods the bed in an enormous stream. I've never seen a woman squirt before. And, I've not even seen this online. It literally just explodes out of her and surprises even Nick. His arm is quickly drenched. He removes his hand and stares at it.

"Did I do that?" He asks.

"Dude, you just finished her off after weeks and weeks of foreplay." I respond.

We smile. God damn, that was fucking hot. And what an incredible day. We might arrive later to the beach tomorrow than I had planned. But, I just saw what I want to do when we get there.