Zootopian Fantasy Hookup Pt. 07

Story Info
Amber takes over and finishes the narrative.
1.9k words
4.23
6.1k
5
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber slapped Nick on the ass, then walked out of the cabana back to the beach.

"Zoo, grab Nick's phone, and follow me." Amber directs.

I slip on my speedo, and head after Amber.

"Hey." I say, as I catch up to Amber. We continue on toward the water.

"Well, I don't need to do a striptease, I guess. I just want some action shots in the water." Amber tells me.

Amber sits right at the water's edge, just where the advances onto the sand, then recedes back to the waves.

"Take some pictures of me. I want some memorable shots for Nick." Amber requests.

I walk around Amber. As I scan the crowds on the beach, I think I have got to get to Europe's famous beaches. I am amazed by the obliviousness of people to their surroundings. Why they aren't staring at Amber is amazing. Then again, most of them are naked, too. What a scene.

"Hey, Mr. DeMille. I'm ready for my closeup." Amber exclaims.

"Sorry. I was just thinking you can do whatever you want. No one seems to notice jack diddly squat here." I say.

"Ummm, I don't give a shit what they see. What I am about to do is for Nick, and if they watch, well, they watch." Amber says with a smile.

I begin taking pictures. I walk around Amber, clicking away. I bend down behind her so I can get a picture of her facing East toward those European beaches awaiting my visit.

I stand above Amber. She tilts her head back and looks into the camera. I click a few shots, her nipples firmly visible below her face. She smiles as I move around.

"So, what is your deepest darkest fantasy?" I ask as I walk into the water. I want to frame shots of her naked with the beach crowds behind.

"I want to fuck right here." Amber says. "I want to suck cock. I want to cum on the sand when the saltwater hits my pussy. I want to be carried back to that cabana because I can't walk from cumming so hard."

"Well, I imagine we can make some of that happen. I'm not sure we wouldn't get kicked off the beach for such blatant sex." I respond.

"I don't care." Amber says. "Let them come and cuff me. I'll just cum under their control."

Amber then turns over onto her stomach, then lifts her ass. I continue taking pictures. Her pussy separates as she places her elbows in the sand.

And then, Amber slowly backs up toward me. I feel my speedo tightening, so I back up to waist deep water to cool off my package. I click away as Amber keeps moving, her pussy is fully engorged. I zoom in for shots of her tasty ass.

Then, Amber stops in slightly deeper water, and lays down on her stomach. She puts her left arm under her head and looks to her right. I see her right arm move to her side. I'm pretty sure I know where this is going. I back up a little more, and kneel in the water, keeping the phone just above ever moving tide.

Amber's ass rises just a little, and I click a few pictures of her right hand moving into position onto her clit. I zoom in as a finger enters. I take a few pictures, then switch over to video mode.

"I'm taking a video, so work quickly." I direct.

Amber obliges. Her hips move ever so slightly up and down on her fingers. It is very subtle movement, subtle enough I hope so as to not bring attention to herself.

Her hips stop. But, those fingers begin to dance on her sex. With her index and ring fingers on either pussy lip, her middle finger goes to work, entering and exiting more and more quickly.

Meanwhile, the tide has changed, as it does. The waves begin to hit Amber's pussy in its natural progression.

"Take your fingers out." I tell Amber.

She puts her arms together under her head.

"Let the water do its thing." I direct, continuing to capture her on video.

I stop the video, and go sit next to her head. I switch back to photo mode.

"Lift your feet out of the water." I direct.

I get a few shots of her feet with the Atlantic behind them. I hear a moan.

"Don't cum yet. I need a few more shots." I say.

"Take some pictures of this, Zoo." Amber says.

She moves her right arm under my right leg. I lift it in response. Quickly, her hand is on top of my package. I point the camera to my hardening cock, and Amber squeezes quite tightly.

"I want it out." Amber requests.

"Then, get it out." I respond.

Amber grasps the top of my suit in her fingers, and pulls down. My cock springs out into Amber's waiting hand. She grasps it, and begins rubbing the hardness.

"Here at the water's edge, it's time for you to edge." I say. "Let the water work on your pussy."

Back in video mode, I capture the water lapping against Amber's ass. I scan the horizon and end up with a shot of her nails digging into my hard cock. The swimsuit just under my balls is keeping me from cumming. I look at Amber just as she begins to close her eyes.

"That's enough. Let's go back and finish you off." I say.

Amber lets go, and I put myself back into my suit. I need a moment to get this raging hard on under control. I scan the photos and video while I wait. The pics are decent enough I guess.

"How about a selfie?" I ask.

"Okay." Amber responds.

Amber scoots closer to me as I hold the phone with my left hand. I move my right arm around her back, and pull tight. I reach under her right arm, and begin squeezing her breast. I take a few photos, tightening my fingers on her nipple each time. Amber's tits are nice and soft, and the nipple responds to my touch very readily.

Amber smiles at me and gets up.

"Let's go." She directs. "Or else I'm going to suck you right there."

"Right behind you." I respond. Although a blowjob is hard to pass up. Damn.

Anyway, we make our way back to the cabana. I see Nick taking in some sun, completely naked. I guess he's settled in. I also spy Lize still on the table, seemingly asleep.

Amber stops at Nick, kisses him, and enters the cabana. She stops at Lize's feet and touches the top of her left foot. Lize's legs moves just a little, and her eyes open. She looks at the ceiling of the cabana, then points her stare at Amber.

"Casino." Lize has something to that effect.

"What?" I ask.

Lize spreads her legs, and repeats. "Casino."

Suddenly, Amber falls onto the table between Lize's legs. Lize gets up and off the table, still naked.

"Amber asked me to do this for her. 'Casino' is our code word. She is now fully ours. She belongs to us while Nick watches. Not even Nick knew about this." Lize explains.

"Not only does she want to be fully controlled by us, she doesn't want Nick to touch her. He can watch." Lize continues to explain.

"Nick, come in and close the cabana curtain. This chair is for you." Lize states.

Once Nick is in place, we go to work. Lize grabs Amber's hands and pulls her onto the table with her legs still hanging off the side.

"Fuck her." Lize tells me.

I step behind Amber and spread her legs. I hand the phone to Nick.

"Take pictures if you want, or enjoy the ones from the beach. We had fun." I tell Nick.

I pull down my suit and rub my cock. It doesn't take long to get hard. I grab Amber's hips slowly enter her. The smooth skin surrounds my cock and I quickly begin to rock back and forth into her. Amber doesn't move.

"Flip her over." Lize tells me.

I pull out, and begin twisting Amber's body around and onto the table. I move her entire body toward Lize, finally getting her feet onto the table. And then, I crawl on top and re-enter her cunt. I won't last very long. I edged just as much as Amber did in the water.

Suddenly, Lize jumps up onto the table, ending up with her knees around Amber's head. I lift my head, and begin to kiss Lize on the lips. I can feel her body lower down onto Amber's face.

Up here on the table, I can see out the top of the cabana curtains. We are fairly exposed if someone were to walk up. I continue pounding her pussy. Amber definitely wanted this because she hasn't moved at all.

As much as I am enjoying Amber, I can only last so long, and I unload my cum into her after only a minute or so. I could brag here, but I've never fucked a MILF, much less fucked one in front of their husband.

I get off the table, and turn to find Nick has captured everything on his phone. He smiles at me.

"Amber is fucking awesome, dude." I say, smiling back.

"I told her I would allow her to fuck someone else one time only." Nick said. "I have to say I really enjoyed that, and I'll let her do it again if she wants."

"Well, enjoy..." I am about say more when I'm interrupted.

"Turn her over and let her hang off the table." Lize directs. "Nick, you're gonna want to video this as well."

I put Amber onto her stomach, letting her legs hang off the side. I hold onto her shoulders. Lize walks around, gets onto her knees, and crouches below Amber. With her back to the table, Lize places her face below Amber's pussy.

"Lower her just a little." Lize tells me. "About 5 inches. I'll tell you when to stop."

I let Amber's body down ever so slightly.

"Right there." Lize says.

"Holy crap." Nick exclaims.

"I love me some creampie." Lize states.

Nick kneels down, phone in hand, and watches as Lize licks Amber's pussy. She starts slowly on her pussy lips, stopping every few seconds to lick the inside of her thighs.

"Is that what I think it is?" Nick asks.

"Yep. Creamy, salty deliciousness straight from Zoo to me, via Amber." Lize replies.

"Well, dive right in and enjoy." Nick tells Lize.

"Zoo, this is amazing. Let's switch spots so you can see." Nick says.

He gets up, and places the phone on the table to take control of Amber's body. I grab the phone and walk around to find Lize absolutely going to town on Amber's pussy. Her chin glistens with what I am guessing to be some of my cum. Amber's cunt is wrapped around Lize's face, and yet, still she remains motionless.

Lize finishes, and relaxes below Amber. She smiles at me, then gets up onto the table next to Amber.

"Moonpie." I hear Lize whisper.

Amber immediately gets up.

"Let me have the phone." Amber tells Nick.

Nick and Amber sit together on the ground, looking into the camera.

"You are so amazing." He tells her.

Amber smiles, looking Nick in the eyes. They kiss.

"Time to head home." I say. I'll surprise Lize with my ticket to South Africa later. For now, this is about Nick and Amber. I open the curtains on the cabana, staring at the Atlantic. I'll never forget this beach.

________

Nick and Amber: I hope you enjoyed this. Until we meet again.

Zoo