Z's Decision

Story Info
Larson learns Z's new rule about real men.
948 words
99.4k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Z, has been a shared wife for over twenty years now, and we are completely into the life of letting other men fuck her. In fact, we like to try to push it a little bit more every once in a while, moving further and further toward the extremes of the cuckold relationship we both enjoy. Recently we have moved to another new place, one which is both horribly embarrassing for me and deliciously erotic for both of us.

After Z finished with one of her lovers about a month or so ago and we were alone together with me about to get my favorite--seconds inside her after he had cum in her cunt (he's one of the ones who gets to go in without a condom), she asked me what I'd think if one day she told me this time inside her was my last time without a condom, my last time to cum inside her, that I'd never feel her with my bare cock again.

That made me unbelieveably hot, of course, and I didn't have to tell her so since my cock swelled up even more as I positioned myself between her legs to slide inside her silky cunt, pre-lubricated with Rick's semen. "Would you really to do that to me?" I asked.

I knew the answer, of course, and she confirmed what I both feared and hoped when she answered. "Yes, I think that would be best for both of us." What I found amazing is that, as horrible as the idea was, I not only knew she was going to tell me that was going to happen, but I wanted her to as soon as she said it. "I only want my real men to feel the inside of my vagina with their cocks. I don't think you really deserve to anymore, do you? You let other men fuck your wife, and no real man does that. And I don't think it's right for your semen to be inside me with theirs--I feel bad that your pitiful spunk dilutes their real sperm. Don't you think?"

I was near the edge with all the feelings cuckolds know so well--arousal, humiliation, shame, jealousy, fear, hope, desire--all at once. "Yes," I answered. "When? When is my last time?" I figured I knew the answer to that--that this would be my last time inside Z bareback, and I rubbed the tip of my cock around her sticky-wet labia anticipating the wonderful plunge inside, the one I was nearly certain would be my last. But Z had one more little surprise for me.

"You've already had it--it was last night. You're done," Z answered. "Take your cock away from my vagina and put a condom on before you slide inside." It was all I could do to avoid cumming on the spot, and I started to push inside her, to give her at least one stroke so I could remember my last one. "No!" Z insisted, pulling her hips back so I couldn't drive inside. "That's just for my real men now. Take your cock away and put a condom on it. I don't want to feel it in me again, and I don't want it to squirt inside me."

I was both aghast and aroused, but I did as she commanded. I lifted up and reached in the drawer of the bed stand where we keep the condoms for strangers and tore open a package. I nearly shot off as I rolled it on, but held out and repositioned myself over Z. She took my sheathed cock in her hand and put it at the opening of her vagina. I knew how slippery her labia were, but with the condom on I couldn't feel it directly. "Let's get this over with," Z whispered to me, smiling. "I'm so glad your cock won't ever feel me again. You're lucky I even let you in with a condom. Maybe we shouldn't even do that pretty soon, you think?"

I slid inside and felt the pressure of her vaginal walls, the warmth, but not the slipperiness I loved, but it was enough. I came on the first stroke, and feeling me convulse inside her, Z reached down and took my cock by the base and pulled it out, still throbbing. "There. Isn't that better? Now Rick's semen gets to be in me alone without yours ruining it. Isn't that the way it should be?"

I had to admit it was, that it was better this way. "I guess so," I answered. But I still craved what I already missed, the silky wetness of the inside of her pussy. "I just don't know if I can stand it with a condom on--I already miss feeling you so wet."

"I'm wet for Rick, Larson, not for you. You're not missing anything. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to let you go in with a condom, even. All that does is coat the condom with his semen so some of it is wasted when you pull out. Should we make this last time you're inside at all, even with a condom?" I couldn't even speak, didn't know what to say. Z just smiled at me and turned over to go to go to sleep. "Rick felt so good inside me tonight. And he's coming over tomorrow. I'll tell him what we've decided. You can masturbate while he fucks me, OK, honey? I love you. Goodnight."

I haven’t been inside Z since, although I have enjoyed seeing her other men fuck her. I know this isn’t for everyone, but if you like it like we do, this is hugely exciting.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Giving Nikki Away Wife cuckolds husband with best friend.in Loving Wives
Z's First Time Z & Larson discover the cuckold lifestyle.in Loving Wives
New Neighbors Wife submits to neighbor, makes me oficially give her to him.in Loving Wives
Audacious Guest Wife's co worker comes to dinner and cuckolds me same night.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
More Stories