Z's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was on his knees between Z's open legs. He rolled the condom onto his engorged cock and Z reached up and took it in both hands. As Tom leaned forward on his elbows to mount her she positioned it at her female opening and rubbed the tip of his organ over her cunt, lubricating it, massaging her clitoris, back and forth, stopping finally over the distended hole that was the entrance to her cavity. Slowly she rocked her hips, letting only the bulb at the end of Tom's monstrous engine part her labia.

She froze in position, looking over at me now. "Is this what you want? You want to watch? You're not a cuckold yet, and if you're having second thoughts Tom and I can do this later, or you can go in the other room until we're done so you don't have to see it happen. He's not inside me yet. We don't have to do it in front of you. Tom will understand." She was panting, in the throes of desire. But I knew she loved me because she had taken time out to talk to me, even to think of me, as she was poised on the verge of taking inside her the cock she so obviously wanted so much. She was thinking of me even now – she had said I didn't have to watch while she let Tom slide inside her for the first time. I gazed at her, beautiful and in heat, waiting for another man to plunge inside her, and she looked back, eyes burning with desire for the man who was going to fuck her. I nodded for her to go ahead, but she didn't see it – her eyes had closed as Tom slid the tip of his penis over her clitoris.

Tom groaned and bucked a little, trying to break her grip on his cock, trying to encunt her so it would be done. I wasn't sure if he could stop. Or that he would – he was clearly strong enough to force Z now. And I wasn't sure at all that he would understand if I asked them to stop. What's more, I knew his cock would be inside her soon anyway – Z had admitted as much – if not in the next instant it would be later tonight, while I waited in another room, at best the next day – they both knew they wanted it, they both knew how good it was – and they were practically there. My wife was going to fuck another man, was going to take Tom's cock inside her cunt – it was just a matter of whether I was going to be a cuckold now, and get to see it, or later, when I might not, when, having taken them this far and then chickened out, I might mess things up royally. "Hurry," Z said to me, "tell me you want to see him fuck me or leave." Her words were urgent, desperate. I nodded my head to affirm again that I wanted to stay and watch them do it.

"Say it," she insisted. "Do you want him to fuck me in front of you? Do you want to watch while you become a cuckold? Do you want to see Tom inside me? Do you want to watch me to become his slut?"

"Yes. I want that. I want to see him fuck you."

"Well, I want it, too," Z answered, looking at right at me, "but I want it this way," and with that she took Tom's penis in her hand and in one motion she stripped off the condom and tossed it aside. "If we're going to do this he gets me the same way you do, and more besides," Z exclaimed, eyes on me, but blazing with passion for him. And then she turned her face to Tom and opened both her mouth and her legs, positioning the engorged head of his cock at the opening of her cunt. "Fuck me, Tom."

Tom thrust forward and Z slammed her hips upward to accept his whole penis into her vagina in a single stroke. As the shaft disappeared into her soft pink folds and I heard the wet slap of him bottoming out inside her vagina, she moaned as she looked up at Tom and panted, "Cum inside me. Pump your load in me." I was stunned, thrilled, aroused beyond description to see my wife take another man's cock inside her most intimate place. Asking him to cum in her. Without a condom. Without shame. And to ask him to flood her womb with his semen, to make her his. I was a cuckold now, a real one. And I realized I loved it.

Tom was in full rhythm now. He rode Z hard, each stroke full length, all the way out until I could see the head of his cock, all the way back inside Z's cunt until I could hear the wet slap of his testicles against her sopping labia. My wife was fucking another man, and from the look and sound of it she was loving it. She slammed her hips up to receive each driving thrust of his cock, the sucking, slurping sounds of their coupling as his penis slid in and out of her slippery cleft filling my ears together with Z's moans and Tom's grunts.

"Fuck me in the ass, too," Z gasped, "fuck me in both holes." An electric tingle ran all through me. Z and I had tried anal sex a few times, but it was hard for her, and it hurt if I got more than the tip of my penis inside. She couldn't stand it long enough for me to really do it, and I had never actually been able to get my whole penis all the way inside. I had never really fucked her all the way there. And now she had asked Tom to do to her, in front of me, what she had never been able to let me do. Tom withdrew his cock from deep inside Z's vagina, and she lifter her bottom, putting both hands underneath to raise it up, giving Tom access to her small anus. Tom positioned the bulb of his penis on her purple rosette and rubbed it gently back and forth. Z's anus opened slightly as the tip of Tom's organ probed lightly, and Z whimpered softly as she raised herself a little to apply pressure against it. The head of Tom's penis popped inside Z's anus and spread it open as Z moaned and turned her head. Gently, Tom withdrew again and ran his whole shaft up and down Z's genitals, sliding over her clitoris and her wide-open vagina, rubbing the lubrication from inside her over all her genitals. Z's cunt dripped the clear, viscous wetness of her cunt, that I knew smelled and tasted so good, and it ran down into her crack and into her slightly pouting anus.

Tom moved the end of his prick back again to her ass and he rubbed it back and forth, gently massaging it open, allowing Z's juices to make her opening slippery. "Relax and let it in," he ordered Z.


"Um hum," Z answered, breathing carefully as she let her sphincter go. The tip popped inside her again with a little wet plopping sound, and Z sighed and moaned out loud, "Ohhhh, ohhhh, uhhhh, nnnhhh." Tom left it in her this time, waiting for her to be able to accept his organ, pressing it gently in and then relaxing, time and again, as Z rose up to help and rocked softly when Tom pushed gently in and out a tiny bit at a time. Slowly the wetness from her vagina worked down Tom's shaft to her anus, and his strokes became longer and deeper. Z whinnied a soft, tremulous, undulating whimper, "nnnhhh, nnnhhh," and helped lift herself up to take Tom's strokes. He was sliding more easily into her, further with every thrust. And then Z cried out, "All of it, give me all of it, I want it," and Tom drew back all the way out of her anus and then, in one push that Z answered with her own upthrust, he slid his whole penis into Z's anus and buried his shaft in her rectum.

"Oh, God, yes" Z exclaimed sharply, and bucked up, taking Tom's second stroke deep into her intestines. "God, that feels good!" Z was letting Tom fuck her in the ass, all the way inside, and she was loving it. Tom drew out again and then pushed inside her once more, and Z rose up to reciprocate. His strokes became faster, his thrusts harder, his cock disappearing to the hilt inside Z's dark hole. His penis made a slurping sound as it glided in and out now, unobstructed, freely opening her anus as she gave him access to her rectum, to the most private part of her body.

"Both holes," Z begged, "fuck me in both holes." Tom's slippery cock backed out of Z's butt hole and she helped him move the tip up to her vagina. His stroke made her gasp as she took it all in, and then when Tom pulled back again Z rotated her hips to take the next thrust in her anus, and Tom drove it to the hilt. Back and forth, on every stroke Tom's cock alternated between her openings, Z timing the tilt of her pelvis with the rhythm of his thrusts and her accepting answer as he skewered her genitals both ways. Back and forth, in and out of first her vagina and then her rectum, Tom ploughed Z open, Z giving herself to him in a way she had never given herself to me.

Finally Tom's strokes grew more urgent, his thrusts faster, and he took several consecutive long, full turns in Z's rectum and then stiffened, groaned, and drove harder into Z. "In my vagina, cum in my vagina," Z urged, and Tom withdrew from her anus and slammed his cock into her cunt repeatedly, relentlessly slapping against Z's fully opened legs, pounding into her welcoming womanhood, and, as he exploded in the final surge, Z rose up to meet his climax with hers, whimpering an urgent and tremulous acceptance of his ejaculation into her belly as he shot his hot semen into her vagina, bathing her womb in his sticky cum, making her his woman at the same time that her cunt contracted, her clitoris throbbed, her guts ached from the orgasm that, it was obvious to me, was even better than any she had ever had with me.

They lay gasping on the bed for a minute afterwards, and then Tom raised himself up and exhaled, "God, what a fuck you are, Z. I can't believe it." His semen poured out of her as his spent cock withdrew, one of the most beautiful sights I'd ever seen – and I was confronted with the unmistakable evidence that another man had seeded my wife's cunt. And as he rolled over I could see Z's still-distended anus gaping open, Tom's semen running into that private hole as well, into a place I had never cum. He followed my gaze to her bottom and reached over to put three fingers into her ass. "I guess this will be my hole, from now on," he said as Z looked at him and smiled. And then he turned his head toward me and said, "Thanks, man. I loved fucking your wife. You can fuck her too, but how about you shave her cunt for me before tomorrow – I'd like to fuck her again with a bare pussy. And leave her ass for me from now on, OK?"

Z didn't even let me reply. "Larson has never cum in my ass, Tom. And, yes, my anus will be just for you," Z said. "It will be Larson's pleasure to shave my cunt for you, and to reserve my rectum for your use only. Right, Larson? It's what you asked for, isn't it – isn't this what you wanted me to do?" She looked down between her legs and then up at me. "That's Tom's semen dripping out of my pussy. And that's the way we're going to do it, with him in me bareback. I know you don't want him to make me pregnant, so he'll fuck me in the ass on those days. You won't mind. That's already his cum running into my rectum anyway, and I loved it with him. I'm Tom's woman now, his cunt, his cum slut. And you're a cuckold. Tom's going to fuck me more often than you do now; you know that, don't you? Tom's going to fuck me whenever he wants."

I did know, of course. It was obvious from how much she had liked it, how hard she had cum, that she would want to fuck Tom even more now than she wanted to fuck me. "Yes. I know." I had given Z up to Tom. I hoped she would still love me, but I wanted her to fuck Tom, to see her in that kind of need, driven by lust. It was better to see her cum like that with someone else inside her than to fuck her myself – she had been so hot she had taken Tom in her asshole without any trouble – she clearly belonged to him. "Fuck her whenever you like, Tom, any way you want. She's yours." It was true. He could have her any time. No sense in pretending otherwise.

"Yes, Tom, come fuck me any time. That was a bigger cum than any I've had with Larson, and it was just my first with you inside me." She was looking at me as she said it, smiling her beautiful smile. Things had changed. Another man owned my woman sexually now, and I was glad – for her, for him, for me. Z was a slutwife, another man's to fuck from now forward. I was proud of her, proud of what she had done, proud of having her cuckold me.

It's over fifteen years later now and I still am. I never get tired of the sight of her spreading her legs for another man – the moment it's real and not flirting – and I'm very proud of the fact that she's never coy about it, ever – she goes right to showing, "Wet pink with a hole in it," as she describes it, displaying herself to her dates, her partners, to other men – and there have been plenty of others after Tom over the years. She let's them know that she wants to be owned, used, spanked, fucked, by someone else. And she lets me know. I never get tired of the first instant when she shows another man her open labia, or of that flicker of recognition that lights up his face when he realizes he's going to get to fuck my gorgeous wife. I never fail to be aroused beyond description at the moment another man's cock slides into her vagina or pushes past her anus and into her rectum, and I've seen it now hundreds of times, all good. I love the little involuntary shudder she makes as his penis separates her labia or her sphincter and plunges inside, the little gasp that signals she's his now, thinking of his cock in her, of cumming for him. And I never get over the awesome simultaneous jealously and arousal of watching her spasm as she cums with him inside her, and of watching her lift her hips to milk his semen deep into her vagina or rectum as he shoots his load. I am still in awe of the aftermath – of seeing another man's semen run out of her vagina mixed with her wet, silky wetness that tells me she wanted his seed inside her, or of the wet "bllp, plffp, bllpppp, pllpp" sound as his ejaculate gurgles out of her anus, the visible proof that she took his load inside her most secret place, a place I am not allowed to enter. There's nothing like it in the world.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Eating Cum from Kimberly I get a thrill from my wife's infidelity.in Loving Wives
More Stories