Zubeda Ch. 01

Story Info
The wedding.
3.6k words
3.55
31.8k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gaphar married his wife last Tuesday. Her name is Zubeda. In a war torn country like Afghanistan such occasions are few and far between. The arid region of the Pashtun desert is a hostile region to survive in.

Zubeda was seven and Gaphar thirteen when they were betrothed by their parents during peaceful times when custom demanded it and when war had not yet touched the beautifully picturesque mountain landscape of their home.

The war had been postponing their nuptials for the past few years so that by the time Zubeda came to Gaphar's house she was already twenty-one. She was by common standards beautiful. Long brown hair and hazel eyes. While the war lent her kohl laden eyes a haunted look, the malnutrition kept her body nubile and childlike. The first night that Gaphar took her, her breasts felt taught and her nipples felt hard beneath his rough, callous hands. Gaphar had tasted many women before her nubile wife, but somehow he could fuck her like no other woman. She was his and he could do as he pleased with her.

Gaphar had never met Zubeda in secret or otherwise as war had lifted and dumped their families in different corners of the world. While Gaphar and his family had fled to Pakistan, Zubeda and her family had taken refuge high up in the Hindu- Kush mountains.

Gaphar being twenty-seven had long forgotten his child bride and moved onto better frontiers. If war had taught him one thing, it was to live life to the fullest. He led an amorous life. His conquests usually comprised of tasteful, married women. His arresting blond hair and blue eyes set him apart from the crowd and women swooned at his sexual charms and prowess. He had no intention of getting married and so he had not even thought of Zubeda until one day his father had called him home early from work. He told him about Zubeda and that her father had contacted him and beseeched them to fulfill their promise. It was with great difficulty that Zubeda's father had protected the girl from insurgents, Talibans and the Americans, but lately it had become exceedingly clear that his efforts would soon come to naught if Gaphar's father did not honor his promise.

Gaphar smiled now lying next to his sleeping wife. He had felt cornered and angry for being forced into a marriage that he had no interest in. To be married to a girl instead of a woman. He had no interest in someone who knew nothing about anything, leave alone sex. He was infuriated to be saddled with a hill-billy. He still harbored all these feelings but he also realized being married to Zubeda worked in his favor. He could still continue with his escapades outside the house undetected since his wife was a shy little, dutiful wife who would never question him on anything. She was so beholden to him and his family, that she was ready to do anything for Gaphar.

Gaphar wondered how she could love him so, even when she knew so little of him. The thought made him smile again. He on the other hand was in love with a married woman. He remembered Noor and her succulent voluptuous curves and his mouth watered. He remembered her seductive smile, her dark kohl eyes and long black hair, her warm cleavage with the scent of itr and his cock stirred.

Gaphar slid his hand into his shalwar and slowly began to rub his cock to flashes of Noor's naked body. She did say she did not lay with her husband anymore. A pang of jealously twisted his heart and his grip tightened around his turgid cock.

He looked at his wife. For an instance he wondered whether he should wake her. Maybe since he had just a while ago taken her virginity and fucked her hard, he should give her pussy a little rest. Another thought of Noor lying with her husband and Gaphar pulled his wife to him forcing his engorged cock inside her tight cunt.

Zubeda woke with a start. The pain was excruciating. Her eyes opened to Gaphar's blue eyes and her expression mellowed. Her husband needed her. God only knew how long he had harbored his urges until they had finally been married. Zubeda felt her arms go around him. She moaned a mixture of pain and pleasure into his ear. He had a healthy sexual appetite. She remembered his engorged cock and wondered how on earth she had received it inside her. She considered herself lucky. Her husband had taken her virginity, unlike some girls in her own country who had fallen prey to soldiers or the Taliban. She did not know who was worse. But Abu Jaan had protected her from all of them and now she was with Gaphar- Gaphar, whom she had dreamt about day and night since the time she had been betrothed to him. Her mother had kept the memory of the blue eyed boy alive for Zubeda all these years by constantly reminding her of him. She was thankful to both her parents and also to Gaphar and his family.

"Ahhhhhh," she moaned, her limbs melting into her husbands limbs. She held him hard.

"Ahhhhhh," she murmured against his hard chest. She felt his hard cock pressing against her cervix and her womb fluttered.

Gaphar bit into her neck and sucked hard on her soft nubile flesh. He pushed his cock harder inside her thinking of Noor. His teeth gritted. He pushed his cock harder inside her in anger closer to a frustrating orgasm. Then his penis began to jerk inside his wife for a second time that night.

"Nooooooooooor," he groaned biting harder into Zubeda's soft skin.

When her husband rolled off Zubeda, she stirred to her senses. 'Noor.' He had called her Noor. She did not know what to make of it. But she began to rationalize at once. He was twenty-seven. Did she expect him to be a virgin? No, she didn't. It was a wonder that he was still unmarried. She had often times overheard her worried parents discuss this when they thought she had been asleep.

No matter who Noor was, Zubeda decided she would give her husband so much love, that he would soon forget Noor forever. She knew she could do it. The love she felt for him would give her the strength she needed to make him hers.

Zubeda waited for him to sleep, then lifted herself lightly on her elbow. In the dim light of the moon, Zubeda traced the outline of her husband's face. Her fingers trembled with the love she felt for him. She lightly pushed away hair from his forehead and kissed him gently. She smiled thinking of the day's events.

Zubeda had bidden her parents a teary good bye as the evening had come to a close. They would be entering Afghanistan illegally again in the dead of the night. They gave their blessings to their only daughter while her mother gave her sincere advise. "

"Do everything your husband asks you to. He is a kind and honorable man. Give him sons and take care of him." Then she had hugged Zubeda and left with her husband.

Gaphar's married sister, had later that night, pushed them into their room, amidst lurid remarks that had left Zubeda a blushing bride.

Zubeda wiped the sweat from her husband's brow, picked a hand fan from the bed side table and began to fan him. He could trace the smile lines at the corners of his mouth.

Gaphar had brought and sat her down on their bed.

He had handed her a glass of water. "Are you alright?" He had asked huskily.

Zubeda had nodded in answer, still stifling sobs. She had never been apart from her parents before.

"You are very beautiful Zubeda." Gaffar lifted her veil and blue eyes met hazel for the first time. Zubeda looked away instantly, her heart fluttering inside her chest.

She licked her lips and swallowed hard unable to breathe evenly again.

Gaphar had done this many times before. He knew he was exceptionally advanced for impressionable girls like his nubile wife. He found them the least difficult of his conquests. He thought of Noor and smiled of how jealous she would be tonight. Specially now that he had informed her the exact hour of his wedding night. Why should only he burn with jealousy? It was her turn now.

He felt Zubeda's cheek with the back of his hand. The soft skin sending torrents of liquid fire through his veins. A true Pashtun wife, he thought. He let his hand trail down to one of her breasts and felt her jerk with shock when he felt a nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"Did that hurt?" He asked above a whisper, knowing all too well what he was doing to her senses.

Zubeda shook her head and bit into her lip. Her cheeks turning rose red.

He traced her navel over her embroidered shirt. He could go all the way down, but he didn't. He wasn't aroused enough yet. Besides he wanted his wife to know how lucky she had been.

He tilted her chin a little.

Zubeda found him eyeing her lips. She turned her gaze down shyly.

Gaphar inched closer to her lips, his eyes making minute notes of her reactions. She had started to breathe heavily. He moved away from her lips, teasing her. A shadow of a smile played across his lips. He tilted her chin again. She had started to tremble. He pulled himself closer to her again and tentatively flicked her lips with the tip of his tongue. He heard her moan and he moved away again.

Zubeda looked up at once. Her eyes tormented. She did not understand this. She knew nothing of it. Was this how it was done? Her mother had only given her a cursory detail of what her first night would be like. She knew it would have some pain, but mother said nothing about it being tormenting.

She heard Gaphar chuckle and she felt her insides melt with the love she felt for him. She was mesmerized. He was a demi- god, handsome beyond words. She knew he would have her life in the palm of his hand from this day forwards. Somehow she knew what was going to happen tonight between them would tie her soul to his for all eternity.

"Maybe you're tired," Gaphar raised himself from the bed beginning to remove his clothing. "I think I'm tired myself. Lets go to sleep," he said casually and went into the adjoining room.

Zubeda felt tears prickle her eyes. She wondered whether she had offended him somehow. She batted the tears away trying hard not to cry. She was still sitting when Gaphar came out.

"What? Aren't you going to change?" He asked walking up to her.

Zubeda nodded, lifting herself lightly from the bed to walk to one of her suitcases, to get her nightclothes out. She realized she had begun to tremble. Her fingers had turned cold with the numbness she felt inside her heart.

"Do you need help with that?" He asked finding her struggling with the suitcase.

"Yes," she said in a whisper.

He sauntered to where she was and lifted her suitcase in one sweep then brought it to the bed.

"Here."

When she looked up to thank him. He had been smiling.

She looked away. She took out a night dress and snapped her briefcase shut.

"Do you need help with those?" He asked teasingly again.

She shook her head unable to comprehend what he was trying to do to her.

Then she felt his hand close around hers. He sat on the bed and brought her to stand between his legs.

"I just remembered. Isn't it customary for the husband to remove his wife's wedding dress Zubeda."

Zubeda felt something stir in the pit of her stomach, when he said her name.

Instead of lifting her shirt up over her shoulders, he slowly began to unbutton her shirt, then pushed it down around her waist. He unhooked her bra and felt her breasts in his palms.

Zubeda bit into her lip and felt her hand move to his shoulders for support to keep herself from falling.

She moaned again.

"You know what I want to do to you Zubeda? I want to force you onto my phallus and take your virginity Zubeda. Will you like that?"

Zubeda collapsed into his arms, her lungs fighting to keep up with the rhythm of her heart. She dragged her breath through swollen lungs softly moaning against his hard chest.

He let her lie there, breathing unevenly against him, pleased with the outcome. She was putty between his fingers. She felt so soft against him, that it began to stir his cock from its stupor- soft and trembling and his. Yes, she belonged to him. He could do as he pleased with her.

He lifted her into his arms then pushed her beneath him on his bed. He removed every last bit of clothing from her body until she lay naked before him in only her wedding jewelry.

He parted her legs and felt her tremble violently. She was already wet. He checked her hymen. She was indeed a virgin like her father had promised. It had been a while since he had tasted a virgin. He went between her legs and felt her jerk her legs shut. He pushed her thighs apart again sucking on her clit. She convulsed again moaning.

"Gaphaaaaaar. What are you doing?"

She only heard him chuckle between her legs before she nearly fainted with the explosion of sensations her husband awoke in her. Not in her wildest of dreams had she ever comprehended sex to be like this between a man and a woman.

She felt his lips close hard down there and he sucked. Zubeda felt her breath hitch between life and death in her lungs with the assault.

She bit hard into her lip, lifting her hips to somehow accommodate the explosion inside her. "Ummmmh Gaphaaaar," she whimpered when she couldn't help it.

"Pleaaaaase."

"Shhh," he hissed. Then his mouth descended on her lips.

Gaphar devoured her sweet lips just the way he had devoured the sweetness between her legs. He held her head against his lips, kissing urgently, his tongue exposing her mouth and marking her as his own. His other hand was beneath her narrow girly hips, so unlike Noor's. He was able to lift Zubeda with just one hand. He pushed himself harder against her mound.

Zubeda trembled with this sensual onslaught on her senses. She felt his cock pulsate between her legs. Her heart thudded against her chest. She wanted him.

"Open your legs," he implored and Zubeda complied.

He began to rub the head of his cock on her wetness along the length of her slit. She was wet, but he knew she would still find it difficult taking him inside her. She seemed completely untouched down there. He was sure no one had even fingered her. But he was too aroused to finger her now. He wanted her.

He pushed a little of his head inside her and heard her cry in pain.

"You're okay Zubeda, don't you trust me?"

"Yes." He heard her voice for the first time and it sounded like the tinkling of bells.

"You want me?" He asked huskily wanting to hear more of her sweet, innocent voice.

She nodded shyly, hiding her face in his chest.

"Don't nod like a mountain goat. Answer me?" He commanded in a whisper.

"Yes," she whispered back shyly.

"Maybe you don't. Make up your mind first. We can do it some other time?"

"No," she answered at once.

He chuckled. "So you want me?" His blue eyes teased.

She nodded. Then remembered at once. " Yes, I want you," she chimed, then hid her face against his chest again.

"I want you too." He felt surprised at the response her body evoked in him. He felt a little guilty. Noor was the love of his life and yet...

He shook his head and brought himself to the present. Noor had her husband and now he had his wife.

He pushed the head of his cock against her hymen watching every expression that passed through her angelic features. Pain, lust, pleasure, wonder.

He pushed again and felt her hymen break. Then he slipped easily inside her until he felt her cervix. She was tight. Tighter than Noor could ever be. Poor was a mother of two and her cunt could never be as tight as Zubeda's.

"Ahhh," he moaned feeling Zubeda's pussy milk his cock like an infant. He pushed himself deeper still inside her tight pussy, his fingers digging into her tight little ass as he pushed himself harder into her.

He heard her moan and his lips found hers again. He didn't want her to wake the household. The walls were paper thin. He kept his mouth on hers while he ravaged her cunt.

Zubeda felt her pussy clench around his hard cock. She had never felt anything like this in her entire life and she cursed the war for keeping her away from him. She felt a knot rise in the pit of her stomach and she began to convulse and shake and moan into his mouth. Then for a while she lay floating on a cloud. When she descended he was sucking hard on her nipple and she felt her pussy twitch in response. He suckled like an infant on her mother's breasts and Zubeda felt shy. She pulled her hand to cover her spreading smile. She felt embarrassed feeding her husband on her breast like a baby.

He was flicking his tongue on her nipple exactly the way he did between her legs before he began to suck again. She felt wetness ooze between her legs at this thought.

Gaphar compared her breasts to those of Noor. Noor's were like the forbidden fruit that would never fit entirely in his mouth. He could devour Zubeda's completely in one mouthful. He felt like an infant at Noor's breast, while he felt like a husband at Zubeda's and yet ... He would give anything right now to have Noor beneath him.

He began to push hard inside Zubeda a million miles away from his orgasm. The least he could do when he was away from Noor at night was fuck his wife hard, orgasm and for a while forget about Noor fucking her husband in another corner of the same city. He knew she said she didn't, but he had seen her body give tell tale signs of the ravage with his own eyes. A sudden pang of jealously made him fuck Zubeda even harder.

Zubeda bit into her lip. She didn't want her husband to know how much he was hurting her. He was probably enjoying himself and she didn't want to get in the way of his enjoyment. She remembered what her mother had said. Do everything that your husband asks of you. She smiled and put her arms around Gaphar.

Gaphar pushed her hands away.

"Turn around Zubeda. Sit on your haunches like a dog." He contorted her body to his requirements and Zubeda complied meekly.

"Push your head into the pillows. I don't want anyone to hear you moaning."

Zubeda nodded before she felt him ram into her pussy again. She bit into her lip again.

Gaphar twisted her hair around his fist to hold his wife in place pumping hard into her virgin cunt. His balls slapped against her tight ass and made lurid sounds. He heard Zubeda whimper into the pillow and knew soon he would have to move into a house of their own.

He grabbed hold of her breast and pinched and kneaded it and heard her begin to shake and convulse against his cock. She had had her second orgasm while he was no where near one. She cursed Noor in his head for spoiling him for every other women, even his own wife.

In anger he fucked Zubeda even harder until she collapsed beneath him. He pulled her to lie on her back kissing her hard, biting into her lips and nipple to wake her from her stupor. He desperately needed to come.

"Zubeda?" He commanded her awake and she opened her drugged, hazel eyes. Her lips melted beneath his. How could she still look at him like this, he wondered? He knew he was hurting her.

"I'm sorry, I'm hurting you?" It was a question not a statement.

She shook her head. "No, you aren't," she whispered sleepily and closed her eyes.

"I need to cum Zubeda. Do you understand that?" He groaned with his own endeavors.

Zubeda understood what he meant. She nodded. He needed to float on the cloud, like she was. She smiled.

"Tell me what to do?" she asked, her voice fruity.

'Fuck another man.' For a moment Gaphar went numb. Is this what he wanted? Could he see someone fucking his own wife? But then he did not love her. He loved Noor. And wasn't someone fucking Noor this very moment. And wasn't he still in love with her even then. Then why couldn't he watch someone fuck his wife without guilt. The moment that thought sprang into his head Gaphar blew a load into his unexpecting wife's cunt.

Zubeda felt warmth seep deep inside her. She felt her husband convulse and shake and then she knew he was floating on a cloud too. She hugged him in her embrace placing a light kiss on his cheek.

12