Zumba

Story Info
A fitness instructor is taken in the locker room.
1.2k words
3.89
246.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
co1029
co1029
17 Followers

There I was, sweaty, breathing hard, and frustrated. Sexually frustrated. And Lisa was teaching our Zumba class again. Zumba is a cardio class that is offered at my local gym and some of the women in the class wear some pretty revealing clothes, but that didn't matter when Lisa taught. All eyes were always on her beautiful body going through the motions and getting sweaty.

Lisa is this gorgeous 5'3" blonde with stunning 34B breasts that I always seem to be staring at whenever she looks my way. She is a fitness instructor so she has a really fit body with an ass to die for. It is the perfect blend between muscle and softness. She always wears lycra dance pants and tight shirts. She also acts completely oblivious to any of the women in our class hitting on her. She could make any straight woman question themselves.

"This isn't fair. There is this fucking gorgeous woman working hard and sweating in front of me and I can't just take her and fuck her." I complained, in between deep breaths, to my best friend, Shelly.

"Well, then fuck her already. God, you really need to get laid, you are getting whiney."

"She's probably taken. She has to be taken, look at her. Besides, she's most likely straight." I retorted.

My name is Colette and I am an 18 year old college student. I have piercing green eyes, dark brown, almost black, curly hair, and large 38D breasts with sizeable pink nipples that beg to be nibbled on. I have a few extra pounds that hang well and I am very proud of. Although I stand at only 5'3.5", I tend to draw a lot of attention to myself with my loud mouth and comedic personality. Simply put, I don't get embarrassed very easily.

But there I was, sweating and muttering under my breath about a beautiful woman I would probably never get the chance to fuck. Lisa noticed my mouth moving and asked what I was talking about. She caught me off guard and when the whole class turned and looked at me, I turned bright red and responded with a quick "uhm... Nothing!" The class giggled at my expense and Lisa flashed me a smile. God, she had amazing teeth...

Somehow I fought my way through the rest of the class and we all headed off to the locker room to shower and change. When I walked passed Lisa she smiled that fantastic smile again and I blushed and melted a little. Shelly snorted and whispered to me that I needed to just fuck her and get it over with. I completely agreed.

Shelly and I were in the process of changing and ready to shower when Lisa walked by and when to a locker a few down from mine. I looked at Shelly very confused because everyone knows the trainers have their own locker room.

"Their locker room is getting renovated so they have to share with us for a few months." She answered and gave me a look that said 'It is now or never...' It was this moment that I decided I had waited around for too long and needed to make my move before any other women did. I told Shelly to not wait up for me and that I would see her later. I walked over to where Lisa was changing.

"Uhm, hi. Sorry about interrupting your class today. I really wasn't talking to anyone but myself. I have a really bad tendency to talk to myself while I'm doing work, especially if there is a really beautiful woman in the room." I started out.

Lisa just laughed "Don't worry about it, I do the same thing."

"Really?" I replied as I raised an eyebrow. "Well, could you show me that one move again. You know the one that makes your fantastic ass look even more magnificent." Lisa blushed. "oh god, I'm sorry. I didn't think when I was talking. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."

"It's okay." She responded. "I need to get into the shower." By this time most everyone had finished their shower and when I sauntered into the community shower area, it was only Lisa and I in the warm mist.

I started some idle small talk, just to get things rolling. After a few moments of talking about the upcoming weather and what we would be doing in class next week, I came close to her and dropped my voice.

"You know, I meant what I said about you having a fantastic ass. You are a really beautiful woman." I whispered as I slowly crept closer to her. She could only reply with an "Oh, uhm... Well..." I looked her in the eyes as I reached out, softly grabbed her, and pulled her into a deep kiss.

After I drew away I said "You are so beautiful. I've wanted you for a long time." I figured she would stop me if she wanted to, so I pulled her into one of the private showers and shut the curtain. I turned around and grinned at her. She giggled and I took that as her acceptance and we started kissing again. It was fast and passionate and I couldn't wait to get my hands on her beautiful breasts. I softly pulled at her nipples and she moaned into my mouth.

I broke our kiss so I could lick, nip, and bite my way down to her large, dark pink nipples. I sucked one of them into my mouth and felt her slightly shudder and hold my head to her breast. Every time I nipped at her nipple she would moan and hold me closer. I switched nipples and gave the other one the same treatment while pulling and twisting the first one.

After she had enough of my mouth on her nipples she pulled my head back up and started kissing me again. I broke from her kiss to whisper in her ear about how I was going to lick her clit until she came. She smiled and pushed me towards her pussy. I kissed my way down her body until I reached her sweet smelling, hairless cunt.

I made sure she was leaning against the wall of the shower and I opened her beautiful legs and pulled one over my shoulder. Her bare slit was staring at me and looking up at her face, I slowly started licking around her lips. She was sopping wet and ready. I licked circles around her clit, making her squirm and when I finally got there, she was breathing very fast and moaning. I began flicking my tongue over and over her clit and when I pulled it into my mouth and began sucking on it, she went ballistic, moaning, writhing, and holding my head to her pussy. I shoved my pink tongue in her tight hole and she came all over my face. I had to hold her against the wall, or she would've fallen over.

I held her and stroked her hair until her orgasm subsided. After she could stand on her own, I hugged her, thanked her, took my shower, and walked out of the gym.

co1029
co1029
17 Followers