Zumba 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed me all the way back on the couch then, pushed my legs apart with her hands, and then while caressing my nipples lightly with her palms, made a trail of soft wet kisses from just above my breasts straight down the front of my body. I'd never been so close to an orgasm without having even been touched yet. The line of kisses stopped just as I thought the next one would land directly on my clit. It was swollen and ready and my lips were parted and wet. The whole area ached and throbbed in a pre-orgasmic state; a single touch would probably send me over the edge. But she teased me. With her fingers and lips and tongue she caressed and licked everywhere to within a millimeter of the truly sensitive parts. The sensations of her fingers and tongue on my smooth, shaved skin was almost enough. At one point, she pressed down hard at the base of my pubic bone, and I honestly thought I would come. I didn't, but more uncontrolled tears flowed down my cheeks as I became lost in the physical and emotional pleasure.

And then she did it. She ran her tongue straight up the middle of me, a deep stroke that touched everything that had been aching for attention, stopping on my clit, and staying there. It took only seconds. A powerful orgasm pulsed through me, waves of pleasure that started at the end of Kim's tongue and exploded outward through my every extremity. Somehow, Kim kept it going a long, long time. Her tongue knew just the right spots at just the right time. When I finally opened my eyes, Megan was standing naked in the doorway that led down the hall, caressing her breasts with one hand and masturbating gently with the other. I felt suddenly embarrassed and awkward.

I don't know if my posture changed, but Megan walked over, embraced me, and gave me a long, tender kiss, then told me to turn over. I must have looked confused. "What?" was all I could manage.

"Turn over." She patted the top edge of the couch. "Rest your head and arms here, and put your knees up on the couch."

Despite the intense orgasm I'd just experienced, the knot in my stomach began to work it's way back. Part excitement, part apprehension, just as before, but more apprehension this time. Why that was I didn't really know, but when I didn't move, Kim grabbed my hand and pulled me up from where I'd been leaning against the couch. "Come on, we'll make it worth your while, promise." She pulled harder on my hand.

So, without thinking about it any further, I did it. It was an impulse behavior. I think that somewhere deep inside, something was telling me that maybe I shouldn't be here, but right now I didn't want to hear it. Kim helped me up, and I turned and faced the couch, then kneeled on it, knees together.

"Oh cute butterfly." Kim had noticed my tattoo.

"I've always wondered what the rest of that thing looked like," added Megan.

I leaned forward, resting my head and arms on the back of the couch and closing my eyes, finding the position more comfortable than I'd anticipated. Even with my legs still tight together, though, I also felt vulnerable and exposed.

A hand stroked the back of my leg, upward from just above the knee, then up and across my exposed ass. The hand was Megan's. Kim's hands were warm now and she had fairly long fingernails. This hand was cool to the touch and had short smooth nails. Over the next few minutes her hands warmed as she caressed and massaged my legs and ass. I started to relax, and then a sudden smack across my rear jolted me.

"Ow!" The exclamation was more from surprise than anything else. The blow had been hard but not overly painful.

My ass was spanked again on the other side, just as hard. Then again. And again. Megan was giving me a real spanking! The realization of it made me immediately wet again, and without realizing it, I parted my legs a bit. The blows came faster, some of them very hard now, and I could feel my bottom warming up. As it progressed, though, pain disappeared and pleasure took its place. Each blow sent erotic sensations throughout my body, and the spanking became entirely sexual.

I felt the couch move a bit on my right, and I opened my eyes for a moment. Kim had taken a sitting position next to me. She smiled, and I closed my eyes again, lost in the sensuality of the spanking. At some point, I wasn't sure when, I'd moved my legs further apart, and I was entirely open and exposed now. Raw sexual feelings were stirring again.

When fingers suddenly entered me, forceful yet pleasant, I jumped and then moaned. The intensity of the spanking increased again. I leaned further forward on the couch and spread my legs wide now, pushing my ass upward. I didn't know which one of them was fucking me with her fingers, and I didn't care. I guessed it was Kim since Megan was busy spanking me, but whoever it was, the feelings were so erotic it went beyond mere physical pleasure. At times I almost felt like I needed to pee, and when that sensation overwhelmed me and I thought I actually would, it changed to a warm glowing sensation that wasn't an orgasm, but gave tremendous pleasure both physically and emotionally.

The spanking suddenly stopped, but the finger fucking didn't, and I realized I was moaning, almost crying. Embarrassed, I tried to stop.

"It's okay. Let it out. Let it go." Megan spoke the words from somewhere behind me.

For another moment I held it in, then lost all control when another new sensation assaulted me. My ass was spread wide, and something warm and slippery, a lubricated finger, began massaging its opening. The sensations were exquisite, sending new waves of pleasure through me. Then the fucking I was getting grew more intense, adding fingers and spending more time on my clit now. My second orgasm in ten minutes was building fast. And then the finger massaging my ass began pushing its way past the opening. I froze, and clenched involuntarily. For a moment, the spell was broken, but Megan and Kim knew what they were doing, and I was soon lost again under their skilled hands. Until the finger teasing my ass again began pushing its way in.

"No." I squeaked out the word as I froze again.

There was a pause, then. It lasted maybe two seconds, but seemed like two hours. "Okay. I'm sorry," said Megan from behind me.

But this time, the spell did break. A weird feeling formed in the pit of my stomach, and all of a sudden everything felt disconnected and wrong. I felt like the victim of a terrible practical joke, that a million eyes were watching and laughing at me, alone and exposed. I raised myself to a kneeling position, and reached down and stopped Kim's hand. With her other hand she stroked my hair, and then leaned in and kissed my cheek, whispering to me that it was okay, to relax and let myself go. She ran her hand back up the inside of my now closed legs, but I stopped her again.

"I'm sorry," I said. I stood and grabbed my clothes, and then almost ran from the room through the doorway that led to a bathroom somewhere. I found it and closed the door. My body was shaking, so I sat for a few minutes and calmed down. My mind spun everywhere, my thoughts a jumbled mess, and I decided I needed to just leave and do some thinking.

When I came out, Megan and Kim had put on shorts and t-shirts. They were both quiet as I walked through the room to the front of the house. Megan followed me. "Please stay."

Part of me wanted to, but part of me wasn't ready for this. Right now what I really wanted was Adam, to just curl up in his arms and go to sleep. "I really need to go, I'm sorry."

She offered to drive me home, but I wanted to take the bus. I wanted the time to think, to gather my thoughts.

An hour later, after two short walks and a bus ride, my thoughts were anything but gathered. It was after 10:30 and Adam was already in bed, but I couldn't have talked to him about any of it anyway, not yet. I poured a glass of wine, grabbed my laptop, turned off all the lights, and made myself comfortable on the living room couch. Maybe I could distract myself and just let it all go for a while. I opened the laptop, sipping the wine while I waited for it to boot. The wine tasted and felt wonderful; by the time my email was finally open I'd finished the entire glass, and I felt calmer, soothed by its warming glow.

I had only two new messages, and one of them was from Megan. She must have copied my email address off the bulletin board at the gym. I wanted to ignore it, to read it later when it might not bother me as much, but curiosity overcame me and I opened it. The message was short and not what I expected. "Lisa, we know you want this. The confusion will pass. Here's a short video that we think can help. Just be careful with it. We wouldn't want the wrong people to see it. Love, Megan and Kim." Just below the text was a link, and that was the entire message.

I rolled my eyes, imagining possible scenarios for the video they thought could "help" me, all of them seeming ridiculous. The link indicated it was sixty-three seconds. I almost deleted the email without clicking the link, but curiosity compelled me to click it. It should be amusing at least, and a one-minute video wasn't going to change anything anyway.

It turned out I was wrong. For the next sixty-three seconds I didn't breathe.

The video was six ten-second scenes. As each one appeared my jaw dropped further and my mind scrambled for explanations. In the first scene I stood in the entryway of Megan's house, backed against the door, the two of us kissing and groping. In the second one, Megan and I were making out on her couch. In the third one I was taking off my clothes while an already naked Kim watched. In the fourth one I was lying back on the couch, moaning in pleasure with Kim's blond head between my legs. In the fifth one I was kneeling on the couch, Kim watching and Megan spanking me; a few seconds into it, I watched myself spread my knees wide apart push my ass up into the air. The camera had excellent resolution; it exposed me with shocking clarity. In the final segment Kim was sitting on the couch next to me, fucking me with her hand, while Megan fingered the opening of my ass.

When it stopped, I was in shock. I played it again, and then one final time. It seemed surreal, and only after playing it the third time did I begin to accept what I was seeing.

And then I read the text of the message again. This time, the final sentence filled me with horror.

"Oh my god."

12