In the Nest with Christie

A 7-part Story Series.

Series Info
Series cover
Stepbrother (24) tries to hide his aching hard-ons for his stepsister (19).
0
69.6k
94
28
74


Started: 11/14/2023

Updated: 11/30/2023

The author has completed this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

This is a slow-burn sex story about 24-year-old Hunter who has the hots for his 19-year-old stepsister Christie. Lots of teasing and kinky stuff happens throughout the story, but the actual sex doesn't take place until Chapter 7.

SPOILERS (in case you want to skip to whatever you may consider "the good parts"):

Chapter One: Hunter's MILF stepmother catches him masturbating at the beginning of the chapter and is shocked when she gets a clear view of his still-hard cock later on.

Chapter Two: Christie faints from fear while wearing a skimpy outfit. In his clumsy efforts to help her, Hunter ragdolls Christie and winds up holding her upside-down by her ankles while she's unconscious. It's not sexual, but handling her limp, helpless, scantily clad body is a huge turn-on for Hunter.

Chapter Three: Christie faints again and, after she comes to, gives her stepbrother an accidental foot job that ends with her face covered in his cum.

Chapter Four: Christie teases Hunter with lots of innuendo.

Chapter Five: Christie flashes Hunter while wearing a church dress without panties. Later, sitting on the living room couch with their parents in the room, she masturbates in a way that only Hunter can see. She sits on her foot and grinds her clit against her bare heel while fingering herself.

Chapter Six: Hunter races to the bathroom and tries to masturbate but gets interrupted.

Chapter Seven: Finally, they fuck! Christie cums hard and squirts when Hunter goes down on her. Then she cums even harder, squirts, and faints with pleasure when he rails her.