Looking Up To Her

A 1-part Story Series.

Series Info
Series cover
Tall, rich, dominant heiress dominates her bitchboy slave
0
10.3k
6
3
8


Started: 03/03/2023

Updated: 06/14/2023

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

25 year-old Geno Bauer grew up in poverty and squalor. A combination of poor health/nutrition and constant exposure to chemicals led to a precocious puberty, that caused him to stop growing early at the height of 4’10”. A life of bullying and degradation has led Geno to develop masochistic tendencies and a fetish for tall, dominant women. Without much opportunity in life, Geno desires to serve a mistress who can provide for him and protect him for the rest of his life, in exchange for his freedom. Fortunately for him, his fantasy has come true.

Chelsi Coventry is the exact opposite of Geno – a wealthy heiress, 7’2”, and a sadist with a fetish for dominating puny men. She wants a submissive little bottom of her own, to pleasure her, pamper her, and massage her feet. A stunted runt she can physically humiliate, carry around, use as a sex toy, or walk around on a leash.

After meeting online and arranging for Geno’s transport to the Coventry Estate, The two meet face to face for the first time, and things get a bit… steamy. Did Geno make the right choice, allowing himself to be made into the submissive slave of his towering new Mistress? Or will Geno’s fantasy-come-true turn into a nightmare of pleasure?

TABLE OF CONTENTS