Upskirt Aunt

A 2-part Story Series.

Series Info
The origin of the character 'Upskirt Aunt' and her relationship with her nephew.
0
33.9k
48
20
77


Started: 04/29/2024

Updated: 05/01/2024

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

Upskirt Aunt is a character that I did not create, but rather one that I adopted with the blessing of the creator who portrays her in her content - Ariel Anderssen. This character is who and where I first started writing erotica back in 2017, and in total I've written 33 stories for this character so far. 31 of those stories were written before I wrote 'A Genesis of Lust and Love' which is published here, which acts as an origin story to precede those 31 other stories, hence its length and why I wanted to go into such detail so I could justify and detail - both to and for myself - all of the events that were to come.

None of the prior 31 stories will be published here - or likely anywhere - due to their quality being drastically worse than my most recent works.

Upskirt Aunt is the name of the character and what she is referred to as, and while in reality she would have an actual name, no name is attributed to her in these stories which is why she is always referred to this way.

TABLE OF CONTENTS