• Authors
  • Navaura

Navaura

I am a native of Mississippi, but currently reside in Wisconsin. I am a recent graduate of Itt-Technical Institute and I also am a writer who enjoys the pleasures that eroticism has to bring, as long as it's done right. I have four kids a son and three daughters.

Currently I have one story up for Literotica, which is Lilith's Shadow.
It has two other stories that go along side, Fever and the third unknown. I just know they all will be linked to one another.

I am currently working on the story Fever. I've submitted Chapters one through five with a huge gap because of the birth of my daughter Gianna a year ago and me having to focus more on my schooling.

However, I am submitting the sixth chapter as of today and will begin to work on the seventh immediately, continuing on until the completion of the novel. While I can't say when and how every chapter will be posted, I will say that I am intent on finishing what I started over a year ago.

I welcome new readers and appreciate those who may have been waiting in the wings.

God bless you all,
Navaura.

Location

Wisconsin

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
38Followers
17Following
8My Favorites
47My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

SECRETS

Contact Author

Contact Navaura by clicking here.