• Authors
  • hotwifejulie

hotwifejulie

Julie Jensen is a middle-aged wife and mother who has been happily married to the same man for more than thirty years. She has always been a family-oriented person and remains very close to her two, now grown up, children and enjoys doting on her grandchildren.

With a degree in marketing, Julie has had a long and varied career in business, over the years holding positions in marketing, sales, management, customer service, and recruiting. Although dedicated to success in her professional life, marriage and family has always been a personal priority.

Exploring the erotic side of life has always been a spare-time passion for Julie and she considers herself and her marriage to be a very positive example of the outcome of a sexually liberated lifestyle. She firmly believes that positive and thoughtful approaches to sexually and eroticism, along with the discouragement and suppression of selfishness, jealousy, and possessiveness, are key ingredients to marital happiness and success.

Now semi-retired from her business career, Julie is enjoying the extra time to work on her memoirs ("Memoirs of a Naughty Wife"), her personal website, and her other writings and projects. As always, she enjoys exploring new erotic adventures, although not quite at the pace that she used to.

Julie currently resides with her husband, Mike, in a large city in eastern Canada.

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
18Followers

More About Me

Fetishes

Wife Sharing

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact hotwifejulie by clicking here.