• Authors
  • JamieLikesToWrite

JamieLikesToWrite

I suppose I have a very strange reason for wanting to write. Mainly, it's just that I've had a lot of good fantasies over the years, but I know that I've forgotten so many of them (except for a few). When I've gone back to read about an old fantasy of mine, it just turns me on all over again. And well, as long as I'm going to write them down, I might as well share. Plus, I've found that most of my best stories/fantasies have come from someone else's description of their interests (which is really true of my second story, I don't really have a black fetish much at all, but it's a fun concept). In other words, I *love* feedback :).
But... (and you knew this was coming, didn't you?) I've already deleted one comment from my first story on here. Not because it was abusive or anything like that, but because it really missed the point on a couple of things I was trying to say. If there was a way for me to publicly answer (without voting on my own story), then I might have tried that. But I couldn't just leave it there, either. I kept imagining people reading the story, then reading the comments and saying, "Oh, yeah... I didn't think of that before." It's totally fine that that one person thought that way (obviously the story was not for them, which is fine), but I don't want other people's opinions to be swayed by that. I'd rather that people judge it based on their own readings.
(Of course... that probably means I should just take off the comments entirely, to be fair... but I'm not going to do that yet :) )

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
7Followers
1Following

Contact Author

Contact JamieLikesToWrite by clicking here.