• Authors
  • felinepurr

felinepurr

hey hey,
i'm a 21y/o brunette with sexy almond-shaped green eyes, and i purr when you rub me the right way...
umm...i'm just experimenting with expressing my fantasies on paper, or rather on a website. looking forward to feedback on my first stories.

my first story, hopefully it will be posted soon, is actually a true story (to some extent). i used to work as a dancer/stripper for this agency (men or women would call the agency for sexy young girls for either bachelor parties and/or personal entertainment), and i happened to come across john. he was and still is the most gorgeous man i've ever been with. i've slept with richard gere's 'twin'! (seriously, for all you ladies out there who are as much in love with the actor as i am, this man was just as gorgeous...and so awesome in bed...). i don't see him anymore because i have moved from cali to north carolina, but i have tapes and photos of our little rendezvous-es. such a hottie!!!

so my story is finally posted, and although i am a little disappointed with the feedback, i will not let that break my spirits and continue to express myself. although this mostly serves the purpose of my self-expression, the reader response is very important to me, and i will do my best to write better stories. i'm hoping to go way over the 4.0 rating.

Location

somewhere on the east coast

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers

More About Me

Pets

Other

Fetishes

Italian Men (oh Those Mediterranean Boys...)

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact felinepurr by clicking here.