• Authors
  • NovusAnimus

NovusAnimus

Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art:

https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu

Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Currently Writing: The Pleasures of Hell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ABOUT ME:

I'm a fantasy lover. I've been reading fantasy books and playing fantasy games since I was just a child. But I noticed a problem with these games and stories: they always focused on the grand epic adventure, and never focused enough on the character interactions. I wanted to see and read about the characters talking more! I wanted to see what they did when they went to the pub and got drunk. I wanted to see more romance between these characters I was following on a journey!

But since these games and books refused to ever really indulge in the level of character interaction I wanted, I decided to write it myself. And as I got older, I wanted to see more than the characters just talk and get romantic. I wanted to see them fuck.

Those are the sort of stories I write. Adventures, mysteries, epics, except I don't skimp on the character interactions, I explore them! Stories abound with romance and sex and interpersonal relationships. But filled with meaningful growth and depth as well.

I plan on turning this into a career. If you want to help me achieve that goal, please check out my Patreon.

Location

The Frozen North

Gender

Male

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
2610Followers
2Following
228My Comments
5Series Published

More About Me

Age

37

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact NovusAnimus by clicking here.