• Authors
  • yarnspinnerr

yarnspinnerr

I have stories to tell but finding the time to tell them is the hard part. I've been a lit reader for a few years now and would jump from one story to another without voting, or commenting thinking it wasn't important. Now that I have a few stories on here of my own (w/more cumming) I see how important it is. PLEASE VOTE! Comments are also important and greatly appreciated. I can now recieve comments. Was an oversight, sorry.
Thanks to the anonamous reader who suggested a description of Suzy's pussy, that too was an oversight.What was I thinkin'?! I'll be sure to describe it next time.
Thanx to those with the appreciative comments. To those who dont like a certain subject or catagory; DON'T READ THE FUCKING THING! If a tv show is on that you dont like, dont you change the channel?
I would also like to give a tip of the hat to brightdawn. Her story "Dripping Wet" inspired me to start writing "TEST RUN"
I have recently noticed that the no. of views on the Suzy series drops off with each chapter. I have gone back and reread this series and I'm starting to think they're too long. (I just cant help my self) any input would be appreciated.
I'm gonna try and write a couple short stories and see how that goes.
So I took a good long break from Lit, and during that time I discovered another sexual outlet. Amateur Porn! Not the Hollywood stuff with beautiful models and all the guys are 10"+, but real people sharing their sex life with other real people.
And after being a member there for awhile, I felt the need to write again. It became obvious to me that many of the members there had very similar motives.
Hence Fun With Photos
For the fans of Suzy, I still have a couple chapters bouncing around the back of my head, so someday....
8/9/21, I received an email from an anonymous reader who said they couldn't leave a comment on What Are Friends For. And it was constructive criticism, that I fully agree with. I checked the settings and the comments and votes are turned on. So I don't know what the problem was.
But take note, dear reader, I do appreciate it when someone points out mistakes, or if I ramble on too much. (Like now! LOL)
12/28- I realized that I have anonymous comments turned off for all posts under my options page. I am going to leave it that way, if you would like to comment on a story, I guess you have to let us all know who you are. ;->

It's been almost 2 years since I did "The Dog Walkers"
I admit I was trying something different with the style, I usually do plenty of background and let the reader get to know the characters.
Judging by the score and the comments, it obviously didn't go over as well as I'd hoped.
At some point I hope to do a second chapter. I had an idea in mind when I did the first one, but wanted to see how it worked.
So maybe someday.
I also have a couple other stories in the works, and need to do a 3rd chapter of "The Mentor"

Location

westernpa

Gender

Male

Author Stats

14 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
427Followers
32Following
37My Favorites
519My Comments
7Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Maybe 1 or 2 ;->

Contact Author

Contact yarnspinnerr by clicking here.