• Authors
  • Eudaimonia1981

Eudaimonia1981

I am a 23 year old wannabe philosopher, which means I'm in the process of earning a completely worthless university degree.

My Simpsons story was meant to be a joke, and while I am glad people like it, I am kind of disturbed that people get off on it.

My story about the music professor ("Climax") is not a true story, but every character in it is a real person, and certain aspects of the story did happen. I suspect that if that professor were to stumble upon "Climax," he'd realize it was about him, as would any of his former students, because I the only detail I changed in describing him was his name.

My story about the philosophy TA (I'm a moron, and I've forgotten the title) is a work of fiction, but the people are real, as were nearly all of the identifying details. I was really unhealthily fixated on that guy, and writing that story successfully cured my obsession. It's my favorite of my three stories here.

I hope to eventually submit more stories, but writing fiction does not really come naturally to me. I do better with poetry (non-erotic) and autobiographical free-writing (my fancy name for journalling, but I do pay attention to writing style in my journals).

If you want to read more of my writing, go to my webpage and click on "poetry" or "weblog." Please note that I'm a kinda disturbed girl, and my real-life encounters with sex are not so happy as my online stories (for example, I may find teachers to be an erotic topic for a story, but I've learned that in most real-life cases, they really need to leave students at their universities alone).

Thanks for reading.


Location

Ohio, USA

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

College Professors And Ta's, Catholic Priests, Men Who Make A Lot Of Noise While Getting Off, Vampires.

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Eudaimonia1981 by clicking here.