• Authors
  • jm02201960

jm02201960

As a bi-curious married man, I find it cathartic to live out my fantasies through my characters. My characters indulge same-sex physical desires but their "emotional orientation" remains heterosexual. They lead complex lives in that regard, and I don't shy away from projecting onto them the conflicted emotions I would certainly feel if I were to experience homosexual acts. I'm closer to accepting this as a personal need, but it's not quite that simple when you're married.

Discussing bisexual fantasies with other straight men is exciting and erotic, and I get a lot out of exchanging ideas, pictures, chat, and cam sessions. Few things arouse me more than being the object of desire for male or female.

Oh, yeah...I really love pantyhose!! I love wearing them and seeing them on both men and women, and I enjoy masturbating in them and imagining pleasuring my special friend.

If any of the scenarios resonate with you, feel free to drop me a note.

Thank you for all of the feedback and I hope you enjoy my submissions.

Location

Pittsburgh

Gender

Male

Author Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
79Followers
9Following
27My Favorites
7My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

57

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Bicyling, Home Improvement

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

69, Jo, Hj, Pantyhose, Oral, Anal, Mature Women, Gray Hair, Frottage, Facials, Deep Throat, Big Clitoris, Thick Labia

Contact Author

Contact jm02201960 by clicking here.