• Authors
  • decadent_kate

decadent_kate

Hi, I'm a horny chick with very picky sexual tastes, so I've decided to write some stories of my own in the hope that others will enjoy something a little different.

I don't stuff around with lengthy descriptions of what the characters in my story look like. I prefer to leave that to the imagination so everyone can enjoy projecting their preferred looks on the characters. I find it rather irritating reading a story where every last detail down to the chick's hip, waist and bust measurements are described. I think the whole point of a story is having license to use your imagination rather than having a particular hair colour or breast size shoved down your throat - that's what commercial porn is for!

Please note my stories are SEXUAL FANTASIES only - very different to reality. FANTASIES of power play are the best and acting them out in a safe consensual way is extremely fun if you are into that, but real abuses of power or genuine mistreatment of women is not on.

Also note that while I greatly appreciate feedback on stories, I am ATTACHED so please do not bother with cyber sex attempts. I already have a man who spanks me ;)

Location

Australia

Author Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
122Followers
80Following
4My Favorites
19My Comments
1Series Published

Contact Author

Contact decadent_kate by clicking here.