• Authors
  • Dana_Law_Girl

Dana_Law_Girl

This site is a new venture for me. I discovered it quite by accident one day about a year ago, and continue to be curious about how many stories are true ones, or based upon true events. I'm not sure. But, I have decided to write here about my life and the true events that led me into a world of D/s with the black race. Yes, I am truly black-owned property, and I have been for nearly 3-1/2 years, in all. My first experiences were in the summer of 2008, and my first story will be based upon the truth of what happened to me then, and how the world of Black Superiority has become my life. I work in the legal field, am 5'7" tall and 130 lbs., with blonde hair and a pleasant figure. I have two pets, both siamese kittens, have learned to be a good cook, and was once a spoiled, stuck-up and less than well-mannered girl growing up. I no longer see the world through rose-colored glasses, or any other color for that matter except black. I do not wish to offend anyone here, just to tell the truth in the most honest way I know how. Please be courteous if you choose to write to me. Anyone can. I am opened to all criticism and comments. Thank you with all my heart & soul, Dana.

Location

Prefer not to say

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
36Followers

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Black Men, D/s, Interracial, Interracial Dominance

Contact Author

Contact Dana_Law_Girl by clicking here.