• Authors
  • kittygrrl

kittygrrl

Creating a Kitty

Place 1 feminine, feline spirit in mixing bowl, add estrogen and double X chromosomes and marinate for nine months. Remove from childhood early and plunge into another bowl filled with the adult world, mixed with bitter reality. Remove, allow to dry, then let rage through puberty until it comes to a rolling boil. Add 9 cups drag queen, 4 tablespoons empathy and love, 3 tablespoons of morbid humor, 2 cups of street smarts, 2 of book smarts, 3 heaping tablespoons of bisexual wantonness and a dash of impish glee then stir counter clockwise. Place in a dark secluded corner and let rise to 160 pounds of white hot contradiction and political fury. Bake at 451 degrees Fahrenheit until lightly dominating on the outside and submissively chewy on the inside, but solidly kinky throughout. Baste with an inner sense of cuteness and a fierce amount of activism. Sprinkle on feminine charm, a need to educate the ignorant & generous amounts of glitter. Then garnish with piercings, collars, dyed hair and a witty tongue, and never let it cool!

Location

USA

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
12Followers
2Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Vinyl, *human* Ponyplay, *human* Kittyplay, All Apsects Of Bdsm, Costumes, Corsetry (tightlacing)

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact kittygrrl by clicking here.