• Authors
  • SanityCheck

SanityCheck

You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published.

I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't be one for that month. I aim for my stories to be published as close to the first of each month as possible, but as I have no direct control over when submissions are published, sometimes they arrive a day or two before or after the first.

None of my submissions exceed 50,000 words. If the complete work exceeds my self-imposed 50,000-word limit, it will be broken into chapters or parts for easier reading.

Occasionally I will place a comment on a story... such as pronunciation help for a place, a bit of trivia about the story or characters, or for other reasons (see next item for an example). I do this as early as is practical for me.

Multi-part stories (where the combined parts form the complete story) are submitted for publication en masse to be published as quickly as Literotica allows. I add a comment to the first part with the total number of parts, along with a brief synopsis of each, so readers who don't like the daily dribble of parts can decide when they want to begin reading. I remove the comment once all the parts are published.

Series stories (where each story can stand alone but all the stories are related and typically form a story arc) are published one after the other on my monthly schedule until the series is complete.

Prequels and sequels to stories I originally conceived as a stand-alone are published if/when I decide to write one.

I don't respond to every comment, but I do read as many of them as possible. Please comment and/or vote. Votes, comments, and feedback are how I determine what types of stories readers like... or don't.

Finally, I write for my enjoyment. Every word in my submissions is composed by me, and entered by my ten fingers, without input from any type of chatbot or AI algorithm. There's no enjoyment, no challenge, and no sense of accomplishment in having a computer compose a story on my behalf.

Thank you for reading.

Author Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
851Followers
67My Comments
19Series Published

More About Me

Contact Author

Contact SanityCheck by clicking here.