• Authors
  • LonelyMuse

LonelyMuse

This is for posting, mostly, non erotic type stories.

For my other stories look up the profile for Melacynthe that's me...


Here you may find tales of insanity, loneliness, nightmares, murder and/or mayhem, and any other number of things.

Feedback is always welcome.

Most of these stories are actual nightmares and dreams that I've had. I try not to add too much in the writing, and leave it as best as I can remember the dream. Yes, I dream vividly, full color, full sensation, and I or others die often in these dreams. They are not pretty or cute or fun. They are the sort that I often wake up shaking, hair tangled, pillow soaked with tears, and screaming if anyone dares touch me until I've calmed down. Ever wake up in a panic attack? Its similar to that.

WHat may come across as bad writing is actually an attempt to be true to the dream imagery. My thoughts are disjointed, the images are sometimes vague. Strange minor details stand out more than the actual "plot" of the dream sometimes.

I'm always willing to explain, if you want... But sometimes the dream just doesn't make sense, it doesn't have a reason or a purpose. Dreams do that y'know.

Hm.. Maybe I'll do this as a 'story' sometime.

Any rate, this is me. Trapped within a fractured mind. A friend asked me to start writing the dreams. I swear he plans to have me institutionalized. Ah well, maybe they'll let me have a laptop and continue writing in the asylum.

*grin*

Enjoy.


Location

Inside the Fractured Mind

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

More About Me

Fetishes

Vampires, Werewolves, Demons And Other Things That Hide In Closets Or Under Beds...

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact LonelyMuse by clicking here.