• Authors
  • BiCurSubCplinFL

BiCurSubCplinFL

We are the next door type of couple, with a taste for twisted kinky sex. Our preference is to be in the company of domineering men, women and couples. Our interests are primarily sexual servitude, but do enjoy some bondage, spankings and/or whippings and some humiliation. This collection of short stories were authored by Russ, some before we met and some since. Pam craves black cock and would love to service several hung black men simultaneously. Russ could help or watch.

If you liked any of the stories we have submitted please let us know by voting and/or sending us feedback.

We recently submitted a new story depicting a cuckold theme, and we are very pleased with it's popularity. It was viewed 11,000 times in one day, and we received several supportive feedback letters. Many thanks to you all!!! However, we are surprised by the number of people that apparently have read the story, and blast it when voting primarily because it doesn't suit their individual tastes. We would love to know why people read a story whose genre is so personally objectionable?

This site is a terrific opportunity for people to express their varied interests and tastes in a relatively anonymous fashion, and we are so pleased it exists. We would prefer that when you judge our stories, you judge them on the merit, creativity and quality; rather than using this as an avenue to judge our interests.

Relax and enjoy the moment, and please realize that we all have different desires.


Location

Central East Coast of Florida - Cocoa Beach

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
105Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

MMF, FMF, Interracial, Group, Forced Bi, Roleplay, Strapon, Cuckold, BBC, Huge Cocks, Whips, Ropes, Cuffs And Paddles. Anything Else That Sounds Fun.

Contact Author

Contact BiCurSubCplinFL by clicking here.