• Authors
  • SusanPSharpPHD

SusanPSharpPHD

I was formerly a praticing family therapist with over thirty years of clinical and private practice in marital and family counselling. Prior to that time, I was an adjuct professor at Rutgers Graduate School of Social Services and still occasionally lecture practicing counselling professionals.

Until last year, I have conducted a private practice out of my home in an affluent suburb in Northern New Jersey. I am now semi-retired and writing my memoirs, some of which I am publishing here as appropriate.

My clients were predominently upper middle class and wealthy couples who live in surrounding communities.

Obviously, the time, place and names of the people in my stories have been changed to avoid any chance that they will be recognized. In addition, most of my published case histories involve incidents that are at least ten years old and, in some cases, over twenty-five years old. I have decided to publish the "racier" stories in this forum where a wider cross-section of the public might appreciate some of the things I have been fortunate enough to witness first hand about human sexuality.

Oddly enough, the biggest struggle in writing some of my case histories as "erotica" is the believability factor. Even I can't believe some of these stories are true when I read them back. I have found myself inadvertantly "toning down" some of my stories because I fear the reaction of readers who will invariably insist "this can't be true"!

SPS

Location

Northern, New Jersey

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
67Followers
2Following
1Series Published

Contact Author

Contact SusanPSharpPHD by clicking here.