• Authors
  • Lady Ceinwyn

Lady Ceinwyn

I am never entirely sure how to go about writing a biography; my life story will by no means appeal to the many.

The relative anonymity of the internet allows me to state that I am incredibly inexperienced (just about as much as one can be), so forgive me if some of the acts described are just not feasible. I've done my fair share of research, by reading other erotic stories, but with the exaggerations that sometimes occur (what with certain appendages being almost always above the "average"), I wonder at times if I too, have succumbed into a realm of uber fantasy.

I would also like to add that I do appreciate feedback, but please, no flaming. I love reading your comments and suggestions, provided that they are kindly stated. Proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and general sentence structure is greatly appreciated but not required. :-)

30 April: I've just submitted "Night Owls: The Other Story" for public consumptnion. Dissatisfied with the earlier version and with help from my EDitor, I have revamped Gwen and Peter's tale with an new ending.


With that....enjoy!


Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4Followers

More About Me

Fetishes

I Really Have No Idea...

Contact Author

Contact Lady Ceinwyn by clicking here.