• Authors
  • gowiescorp

gowiescorp

You really don't want to know... Maybe... I think I'm one of the most interesting people you'll ever meet. I've seen things...things in a small place, or a large place. Things, moments, pieces of whatever you call god, communing, showing you. Epiphany. Most don't hold on to those moments. Rather, one lets it pass in order to reconsile later, but that reconsiliation never happens. Someone who I'm not sure I trust turned me on to this site. I'm not sure what will come of it, but I will submit some lit. If you read this profile know....wait this is good...I'm into movies made in the seventies, hitting the triple at the track, my "79" Corrolla, good songs that mean something and sound good too, the way a womam smells when she smells just right, someone who can challege me on my own terms,cigarettes and Jack Daniels, angels, like you, who alter your life, soemeone who can challenge me on their terms, just set up the parameters.

I want to know it so badly, that if offered, I mean it all, I might just trade it for...

I enjoy that I can actually just speak my mind...how to finish? what would you like?

How about this?

All of it.......All of it....all.

Just you and everything around you.

All of us are shown. Shown? Bullshit, given.? No, No wait. I see you. You trust those things that past so effortlessly through your perception. How did you act upon them? How do you remember, and what do you take? You saw it happen, what does one do?

I want more than anything to be able to define my personal aspect of life through interactions with other people. I know it is worth more than I can understand.

H



Location

U. S. A.

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

More About Me

Fetishes

Others Peoples Minds

Contact Author

Contact gowiescorp by clicking here.