• Authors
  • Peggy46

Peggy46

My stories come about in one of three ways, or sometimes, a mixture of all three. The stories that I write myself are written from a combination of my personal experiences, and sometimes, with a little of my very personal secret fantasy life added in. I am the woman your mother warned you about or that your wife hates...or wants to get naked with, with or without you close by!

Sometimes, writers will send me an e-mail telling me they would like to do a story about me. Some want my input and ask questions, while others do not. They just turn me into the woman they think about as they masturbate.

In these stories, you are welcome to use my name and make me what you'd like for me to be. I love it when others write a story about me! Don't even ask...just do it! I am also very turned-on by those who write about me in first person, as having you get inside my head as me is a huge turn-on!

I'm a working, traveling, married country club, soccer mom with teens in college. I am a former flight attendant, now working and traveling as an on-site insurance claims rep and part time private model. I love "photo tributes" if you want to really excite me! That always brings an appreciative response!

I'm comfortable with nudity, exhibitionism, and sexual excitement, and am very bi. I'm 5'3", 105 lbs, 35C-23-36, and in my mid 40s. Before you write me and ask, my boobies are natural and I am an ole fashion gal with a bush.

I'll openly admit I love what I am sitting on and my boobies that I proudly display every chance I get. I love to go without undies, and can feel my juices flow when I walk into a room braless, and my obviously uncupped breasts make heads turn. Wearing soft, flowing, see-thru dresses that just feel good are my thing!

As for excitement, I find black men, horny younger men, really naughty older men, and more than one man, other ladies or a couple to be great fantasies as well as real life excitements. I guess I could be termed as a "naughty soccer mom"...as I love to do sexy things, wear exposing clothes, and (blush...) masturbate when I read sexy stories or am being watched.
Being watched really turns me on. I guess most women are exhibitionist, and I think I am overly so.

When traveling, I never close the drapes of my hotel room windows when dressing or undressing, and love knowing "someone" is out there. I especially love really short skirts that show off my legs, and see-thru things of all types. Tops that allow one to look down when I bend over also excites me.

I'm not shy about undressing or anything else while trying my best to remain the ultimate when it comes to feminine mystique. I love naughty direct comments from men and women who are turned-on by me or what I write about or what is written about me. Direct comments are always most welcome.

I am very turned-on when people write stories about me. If you do so, please at least put "Peggy" in the subject line, or use my full name (Peggy Sanford) if you like. Writing about a real person is always more exciting than some fantasy person, at least to me.

No subject is too far out, and no subject is taboo! IF it is your fantasy, let me be part of it! Whatever you would have me do is limited ONLY by your imagination, certainly not by any inhibitions I might have!

How can one say they have lived life to the fullest if they haven't done everything living offers? With regard to men and sex, my motto has always been, "With just one of these, I can have all of those I want!" There is a lot of truth in that. There truly isn't a man or woman who can't be seduced if the time and place are right. In my case, that is what started all of this!

Can I and my pussy be your fantasy subject???? If you are flattering enough to write about me, do tell me although you DO NOT NEED MY approval. If helpful, PERSONAL questions are MOST WELCOME and will be answered, although I'm can't write your story with by writing a narrative answering. (smile...)

I especially enjoy the stories where the writer becomes me. First person is always an exciting point of view.

Oh my, what will you have me do? My limits are only limited by YOUR imagination! In life, I'm a real person and not a fantasy... so take my hand and walk me through your hottest and wildest fantasies!

As a real life, walking, talking woman, I enjoy life, love, and the excitements that come with living as close to the edge as I can get. That makes life fun and exciting!

Remember, I work and do travel as an on-site insurance claims rep. Sometimes, I can be a bit slow in answering, but if you write me something worth reading, you will get a response!

Have an orgasm with me as we walk naked through life in your narratives, filled with cocks and pussies that bring great pleasure to those who enjoy such things!

xoxoxoxoxoxo
Peggy

Location

Travel USA

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
314Followers
1Following
1My Favorites
1My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Bondage, B&d, Nudity

Contact Author

Contact Peggy46 by clicking here.