• Authors
  • missexotic88

missexotic88

1) Hello Lovelies!!! I apologize for taking so long to update, but I have been having family emergency. I'm still posting chapters for both Ryan and 93 Days of Summer until they are published on Amazon. So, don't worry.

2) Anytime, Anyplace series: I wrote this story on 9erotica.com, but since that website isn't working properly and I haven't complete the series on there, I decided that I wanted to complete the series on here. If you see this story on any site other than this one, 9erotica.com, or Amazon, please notify me. Thank you.

1/14/2021
I finally finish AA, just waiting on it to be approved and published. Also, I have two new stories in the works. My story Ryan. will be put on Dreame first and then I will move the entire series here. If you liked AA, go check out Ryan. Send me feedback on the chapters you read and I will be able to message you back.
The next story I'm writing on here is gonna be called The Wolf and The Phoenix. So be on the lookout for that. Love y'all and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

11/9/22

Hello everyone,
I lied, I have not started on The Wolf and The Phoenix. However, I did start on and finished a story called 'Ryan.' You can read a sample of the story (my works), the full story will be published on Kindle (Ebook) for 99 cent.
I have a couple of other stories in the works, so be on the lookout.

Until Next Pleasure,

Missexotic88

11/15/22:

Hey Everyone! I wanted to let yo know that a sample of my story, 'Ryan.' is published for viewing. If you would like to read the whole story, it will be on amazon on Thursday, November 24, 2022 with the same name. Also, I'm working on a new story that I will try to start uploading next week and until it is finished and ready to be published on amazon. Lastly, I will be removing most of the chapters of Anytime, Anyplace. You can read it on amazon under the title, 'R-rated: Anyplace or Time' by Freya Wright.

Until Next Pleasure,

Missexotic88


3/7/23

Hello,
Welcome to the new year! I have a new project in the works. Be on the lookout.

Until next pleasure,

Missexotic88

Location

Erotic Wonderland

Gender

Female

Author Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
22Followers
227Following
1022My Favorites
9My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Age

26

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Reading, Writing, Swimming

Fetishes

Bdsm

Contact Author

Contact missexotic88 by clicking here.