• Authors
  • WndWlker

WndWlker

I am a divorced white 50 yr old male from Ohio. *grins* that's the Reader's Digest condensed version. What? you want more?

I like whips and chains and things that go scream in the night.....ohhh....just kidding....I like them to scream anytime....*winks and laughs*

Actually...as I said....I'm 50....been divorced almost 7 yrs so that is all out of my system....I've been into D/s, BDSM for a bit over 25 yrs. I have had r/l experience. I know the sound of a soft "yes, Master" ...the feel of a flogger in my hand ....the sting of my hand as it meets an upturned bottom.

I started as a young lad when I discovered the pleasures of bondage. *winks* cowboys and Indian maidens were always fun. So, I guess I would have to say that bondage, spanking, flogging, and exhibitionism of a sub are some of my favorite things. Although....being a natural pervert...I find I enjoy most things. *smile* And I find a mutual enjoyment of things prove to be the most satisfying.

So....by now I've either piqued your interest, caused you to yawn , or sent you screaming into the night. Hopefully the first, and you will be drawn to reply and let me know more about you.
*Knowing smile*

Location

Ohio

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

Contact Author

Contact WndWlker by clicking here.