• Authors
  • la_femme

la_femme

My name is Nadine and I currently reside in Europe. Don't bother trying to work out where in Europe I am … I travel a lot and therefore move around a great deal between cities. My favourite three spots at present are Paris, London and Vienna although I recently visited the south of Spain with my girlfriend Nikki and we intend to spend a lot more time there in the future. The food and culture there is fantastic! I've decided I want to become a flamenco dancer but my hair just isn't dark enough … nor is my skin. Spanish women are so beautiful … in a recent performance we saw I was swept away by 12 gorgeous dark haired beauties on stage, and wished several times that their dancing was for me and me alone … that they would lift me up into their skirts and we would spend an eternity doing the naughtiest things to each other … yummm.
So what else? I am studying in my spare time, working towards the finish of a degree in Business Administration. I enjoy tinkering with my computer and putting stuff together for the web … I would love to start my own graphic design company as I feel I have a real flair for visual presentation. I also love to write, although too often I simply lack the patience to actually sit down and write something worthwhile. Short attention span I guess.


Location

Europe

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers

Contact Author

Contact la_femme by clicking here.