• Authors
  • Bettyspages

Bettyspages

Just here to read and write.
Thanks for reading and leaving comments. Although I am not here to exchange sexual emails with anyone, if you would like to contact me politely what aspects of a story were your favorite I would like that. It helps to know what I'm doing right!
Right now I'm interested in portraying women as subjects of a story, who are the pursuers and equal partners in consensual situations. I hope that turns someone on!
Also I'm interested in portraying straight women, as I think going to the bisexual place is such an easy and trite way to get people going, in real life and in porn/erotica. Just want to represent that women can be very hot without being bi. Not that there's anything wrong with that!
There seems to be a lot of anger and bitterness in a lot of erotica. Why all the anger? It's supposed to be fun. No revenge, no meanness.

And if anyone wants to recommend stories that also fit the above to me I would appreciate it!

One of my pet peeves about erotica: we don't need to know the first and last name of every character, and we don't need to know it in the first sentence of the story. Just my opinion.

Author Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
6Followers
2My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Doctor, Medical

Contact Author

Contact Bettyspages by clicking here.