• Authors
  • cknthisout

cknthisout

I am a 63 year old married man. I have been writing most of my life but have only turned to writing erotic stories in the past 12 years or so. I love to imagine many different scenarios that I would like to encounter and wonder how I would feel in those situations. I try to write from an actual experience although the story does not always follow what actually happened. Sometimes the situation is real and the story is created around that situation, sometimes the story is real and the situation is created or enhanced for the readers enjoyment. And then there are times where something I read inspires me to write a story and connect it to something in my life. Needless to say I try to only publish on here the stories that I believe will have mass appeal and hope that you enjoy what I write. And if you take the time to send me a note it is always appreciated whether or not it is flattering.

I have been married to the same woman for 31 years and still look forward to going home to her every night and seeing her face first thing every morning.

No writing is not my full time job and I don't get paid for the stories I publish on here. I write as I get inspired and as my full time job allows me the time. Thanks for those that read my stories. I appreciate you all.

Location

Houston

Gender

Male

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
96Followers
25Following
53My Favorites
37My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact cknthisout by clicking here.