• Authors
  • everette_c

everette_c

I'm a single white 44 year old polyamorous polysexual (primarily attracted to cisgender women, strongly attracted to transgender women, and very selectively attracted to cisgender men | pansexual was the closest orientation option) male with a loving heart and open mind. :p I like to write stories as a means of crystallizing the various fantasies that occur to me. Most of my stories are or will be about things that haven't happened (and probably won't); I'll try to note, where and when I can, what HAS actually happened to me, as best I can. I like to think that I can handle criticism of all kinds, but I hope people can keep in mind that there isn't any point in generically hateful statements. If you can't point out WHY you don't like what I write and/or how I can improve my stories, please keep your complaints short and few in number, other than that please feel free to let me know what you think.

P.S. For those that see me in chat:
1.) I'm not in chat for roleplaying (even in a room that may seem to indicate that I might be), so unless we're developing a long-term relationship don't even bother.
2.)I very rarely chat with men, so unless I've sent you a PM or indicated something different in the room don't bother me.
3.)If you have little or nothing on your profile, don't blame me for asking you about things that should be on said profile.
4.)If you're a woman who's made it this far, please send me a message; you're probably the kind of woman I'm looking for and I'm sure we could do great things together.

I have voted blue in the past, but have since come to prefer to vote green as often as I can. As long as you're on the left side of the spectrum we'll probably get along. :)

Location

NC

Gender

Male

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
3Followers
7Following
20My Favorites

More About Me

Age

46

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Single

Fetishes

Incest, Transgender, Bisexual Women, Pansexual Women, Transgender Women, Father Daughter, Dad Daughter, Daddy Daughter, Mother Son, Mom Son, Impregnation, Breeding, Pregnant, Inbreeding, Pegging, Mother Daughter, Hermaphrodite, Futa

Contact Author

Contact everette_c by clicking here.